Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning love bugs!

Hope everyone has a nice warm sweater ~ it's a balmy 16 degrees this morning here.

I feel like I'm moving in 10 different directions at once this holiday season ~ and I'm still not as ready as I'd like to be. I'm still searching for the one item my kiddo has asked for (she only asked for 3) ... and it's sold out *everywhere* I'm not sure Santa is going to come through this year. *sigh*

Maybe I'll take some more pics to take my mind off of it all for awhile :devil:

Very super cute. Good luck shopping!

Hey :heart:bugs! It's something like 20 degrees here today. I need more than coffee to keep me warm... any ideas?

I am working on everything Christmas, and thankfully online shopping (in my jammies of course) has helped me to keep everything on track. I have all but one item, which I'm not sure I'll be able to get (can Santa bring a rain-check?)

Hope you all are warmer than I am right now!!

Certainly raised my temperature:rose:

Good morning love bugs!

Hope everyone has a nice warm sweater ~ it's a balmy 16 degrees this morning here.

I feel like I'm moving in 10 different directions at once this holiday season ~ and I'm still not as ready as I'd like to be. I'm still searching for the one item my kiddo has asked for (she only asked for 3) ... and it's sold out *everywhere* I'm not sure Santa is going to come through this year. *sigh*

Hopefully Santa will deliver for your kiddo
He's delivering for us followers ;):devil:

Good morning love bugs!

I would be happy to bring the wine and help take your mind off it all for awhile ;)

I have admired from a distance for a long time....simply stunning photos! Something about sitting in the stairs dressed like you are that is so erotic! As always thanks for sharing
Thank you :kiss:

I hate that - knowing exactly what you want and not being able to find it anywhere within realistic reach.
Indeed :cattail:

Good luck on the present hunt! But love the pics on the stairs. Just imagine climbing up those stairs and just licking till you scream!
Mmmm ....what present? :devil:

It's 50 here so I have no need for a sweater. Of course after looking at your pics I wouldn't need a sweater if it was -50. Damn hot!!! To quote a famous philosopher..

Lord Almighty, I feel my temperature rising.
Oh, 50... like a heat wave compared to the 12 it was this morning.... *sigh*

Very super cute. Good luck shopping!

Oh don't tempt me
Certainly raised my temperature
Dressed like that I could settle nicely
Hopefully Santa will deliver for your kiddo
He's delivering for us followers [/QUOTE] I'm *trying* to tempt you ;) Glad that you are in the holiday spirit :kiss:

And may I have a drink straight from the source? *wink - wink*
Why, yes, you may :cattail:

I would be happy to bring the wine and help take your mind off it all for awhile
*kicks off shoes* Come on over!

The crazy holiday shopping update: I got what I was looking for. It was a fluke, and very, very lucky... Santa must have sprinkled some magic dust or something ~ but I'll take it!

Business travel the rest of the week (ugh). Let's hope the weather holds out and I make it off of the ground, and more importantly, home on time. Friday afternoon can't come soon enough.

So, here it is ~ the end of the dress series.

Have a good night, lovebugs!

The crazy holiday shopping update: I got what I was looking for. It was a fluke, and very, very lucky... Santa must have sprinkled some magic dust or something ~ but I'll take it!

Business travel the rest of the week (ugh). Let's hope the weather holds out and I make it off of the ground, and more importantly, home on time. Friday afternoon can't come soon enough.

I'm glad Santa used his magic ;)
Safe travel sweetie :kiss::rose:

Good morning love bugs!

19 is soooo sexy

What a fabulous end to that series! Hope your travels are quick and uneventful!

Sadly another series is done, but that only means that a new series is around the corner and I wait with bated breath to see what visions of hotness you bring upon us!!!!

Hope you arrive...several times...

I'm glad Santa used his magic
Safe travel sweetie

19 is soooo sexy
Thank you :eek:

What a fabulous end to that series! Hope your travels are quick and uneventful!
Thank you ~ and me too!

Sadly another series is done, but that only means that a new series is around the corner and I wait with bated breath to see what visions of hotness you bring upon us!!!!
Wait with a glass of holiday cheer instead.... and be ready to share.

Hope you arrive...several times...
Hahahaha .... yes, indeed.

#19 is so precious, thank you.
You are welcome :kiss:

I'm glad you were able to get what you wanted. You look amazing.
Thank you :kiss: Still wishing for that sunshine and heat that you have... I think I need to take a vacation ...

Glad Santa helped you out and you were able to get that last gift :D

Love the end of the dress set :)

Safe travels. Hopefully the weather where you are is better than it is here so you aren't too delayed :kiss:

Very nice ending to the dress series!!! Omg!... safe trravels to.you.this.week!!

Very nice ending to the dress set.
Have a safe and uneventful trip.

I am sure Santa will be good to you when you get back.

Wow

Pic 19 WOW thank you -- I know your very cautious -- so WOW best pic yet of your prize -- hmmm so want to lick suck till you cum (at least twice )

xmas is near

I need your Santa to sprinkle some magic my way. Lovely dress series ending. Enjoy the trip even though it is business. Too much work, too little play makes a gal horny and bored. Can't wait to see what you have for the next series.

Have a safe flight home!
C

How about me giving you a massage Superhottie! :cattail:

Pretty one...

Hey J - hope your trip is as hassle free as possible and mostly - that it's a safe one !! xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back