Help finding a book

Rtw1995

Virgin
Joined
Jul 20, 2014
Posts
2
Hello,

I have been looking for this story for the past few days with no luck.

It would be in the incest or maybe the bdsm tabs.

I know it's about a son that takes control of his mother, tells her to start looking nicer and not moping or he will spank her, Then evolves to where he his her master. He brings his friend in and shows him. Eventually he becomes master of this little group of people and they call him the "Don" or something like that. I know at one point the girl he likes becomes apart of it, as well as the girls mom, and the husband shoots his daughter and then ends up getting shot and killed. Later, He ends up branding one of his slaves in a cabin.

It's a long series

Sorry if it's just a mess of information, I read it a long time ago and want to read it again.

Thanks for any help,

Rtw
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately no, it's very similar. I have also read this one before, and it's good, but not the one I'm looking for. The son's father has already left board died before the first chapter of the book I'm looking for, that's why the mom moping around and the sun takes control.

Thank you though, if I can't find this one I'm looking for I can reread the one you found.
 
Back
Top