What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Gracey. Men don't do pet names much, or at least mine doesn't.

I just call him a dork, cos he is :p

Almost all his pet names are ones I used for him (including sexy) and he picked 'em up. The only original one is 'pea' (short for sweat pea). He did that one, himself.

And I used to call K the king of dorks. He said he didn't mind, cause at least he's the king.

Dominants. :rolleyes:
 
IRELAND TODAY IRELAND TODAY *jumps up and down*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Sir was on Yahoo when I logged on, so I got to speak to him today before I go! :D
 
Talking to Sir 3x today.. and being told I am the one he talks to the most.. YAY! I cannot wait to see what the future holds. .;)
 
Discovering my 6 month old 'female' kitten is actually male. Oops. :eek:

Think of it this way - desexing will be a lot cheaper ;)

For future reference, male kittens have three "spots", females have two :) Although I was caught out once with a black kitten which I thought was female but turned out to be male just like yours :)
 
Fark comes through for me again. The blurb:

"Nothing says "I have class" like a $2700 bronze yard statue featuring two children who appear to be farking."

Would you buy it? (Offered for sale on Overstock.com... and doesn't even include the water pump!)


  • Enhance your home with this beautiful and unique sculpture
  • Water flows from water fountain on this delightful fountain
  • Intended for outdoor use
  • Sculpture boasts bronze finish color
  • Dimensions:47 inches high x 20 inches wide x 24 inches deep
  • Water pump not included


Those idiots at photobucket posted a "violates our terms of use" tag on this picture! WTF?

Disclaimer: I know, I know. It's really a sweet innocent portrayal of a boy helping a little girl get a drink. But the Fark blurb just cracked me up when I saw the pic. And the "Water pump not included" kind of topped it off with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.
 
Last edited:
Finding the christmas card from Jounar's mom in the mail this afternoon. :cattail:

Was very sweet, something about a warm wish for every mile between us. Just a warm fuzzy moment. :)
 
Sir taking my advice and buying himself a BRAND new 2009 Harley Dyna

I just love this MAN~~~~~
 
A phone call from my 20 yr old daughter.

A little history: She lives with my ex husband and has only rung me twice in 5 years, I have always had to call her - until now. Whether he has mellowed a bit over time I don't know, but it's great to finally get a call from her! :)
 
This made me laugh.

Escalator Trick Ride

Even though, the thought of her possibly falling and having her hair (followed by most of her scalp and face, and maybe an ear or something) get stuck (in the mechanics of the teeth-like connections between each step) made me cringe a little.
 
Yesterday night - the most incredible orgasm I've ever had, which occurred while wearing a schoolgirl outfit and being held down on a bed by my Owners, who used their fingers and a vibrator to rock my world after a long hour or so of beatings.

This morning - some girly love in bed with Mistress, followed by Master putting me on the breakfast table and using his tongue and teeth on me. Yummy way to start the day!
 
Yesterday night - the most incredible orgasm I've ever had, which occurred while wearing a schoolgirl outfit and being held down on a bed by my Owners, who used their fingers and a vibrator to rock my world after a long hour or so of beatings.

This morning - some girly love in bed with Mistress, followed by Master putting me on the breakfast table and using his tongue and teeth on me. Yummy way to start the day!

OMG!!! Awsome girlie! I am so happy for you .. YAY!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top