Vintage 40 Prime TWO!

Good morning! First official day of working from home, lets see how stir crazy I go between calls. :rolleyes:

I hate grocery shopping.. especially at Wally world. But none of the grocery stores can touch their prices so I suck it up and go in.

WallyWorld 15 miles (and I'm not even sure they have a grocery). Local grocery (a chain) 2 miles. And they know me locally - and I'm not quite sure since I've only been in WalM once many years ago (no grocery then) but the customers locally aren't as weird as I have seen otherwise. At least until I go into the store LOL.

I really HATE this... 2nd time that this has happened.
Someone on Linked in has tried using the whole bait & switch thing. Connecting using (in this case) a charity for veterans using diving to help deal with recovery for Wounded Warriors & also dealing with PTSD issues. BUT in reality the contact is using MLM (multi level marketing) for a supplement that "helps" with PTSD and has nothing to do with the diving charity.

I really HATE this... 2nd time that this has happened.
Someone on Linked in has tried using the whole bait & switch thing. Connecting using (in this case) a charity for veterans using diving to help deal with recovery for Wounded Warriors & also dealing with PTSD issues. BUT in reality the contact is using MLM (multi level marketing) for a supplement that "helps" with PTSD and has nothing to do with the diving charity.

This is nothing new for the internet. It sucks that people are trying to profit off the backs of injured Vets.

Hey guys, I haven't been here in a bit so hello to everyone.

I'm not new I post in here every few days. Depends on what other people post and my thoughts at the time I am reading them.

It's time to stick the pooch in the bathtub for a flea bath again.

Let's see who get's wetter the puppy or me?

Hello everyone....this is my first legally 40 post here.

:D

Hello to the newbies. Just to bring you up to speed, this is the third iteratin or reconfiguration or rebirth of this thread. No worries though.
How can moving from a dinky 1200 square foot place into a 2200 foot house still feels like trying to cram five pounds of shit into a three pound bag?

Hello to the newbies. Just to bring you up to speed, this is the third iteratin or reconfiguration or rebirth of this thread. No worries though.
How can moving from a dinky 1200 square foot place into a 2200 foot house still feels like trying to cram five pounds of shit into a three pound bag?

Life happens I guess. Time to clear out stuff?
I know I would like a storage space in the garage here but not allowed.
So it always feels like I like in an art studio or storage unit.

screwed up big time Sunday & set up the outside painting area.
think I night have retorn the back/ hip muscles. it's been getting worse all week.
I am at a point now I can't move without pain no matter how much I take meds wise.
Get needles tomorrow hope that helps!

Life happens I guess. Time to clear out stuff?
I know I would like a storage space in the garage here but not allowed.
So it always feels like I like in an art studio or storage unit.

screwed up big time Sunday & set up the outside painting area.
think I night have retorn the back/ hip muscles. it's been getting worse all week.
I am at a point now I can't move without pain no matter how much I take meds wise.
Get needles tomorrow hope that helps!

I hope you get to moving better quickly, Starry!

Lack of storage is issue in apartment living also.

Back