The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scribbled said:
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. LMFAO! Remember this thread over on that other site . . .

Daniellekitten wrote:
I've always had great turn out through Lit, as a matter of fact, I won Most literary genre in the year end contest and Most Influential Writer, a fact which still staggers me. I have a huge following there and some of my stories have over 100,000 reads and boy does this sound like I am bragging

sickpuppy123 wrote:
If it wasn't for you DK, I would have some of those trophies sittin on my mantle.

I am quite amazed by the arogance displayed in this thread. I have read works by both of the above authors and have been left rather unimpressed. The competition clearly isn't that high at "Lit". I would reccomend both of you read some of the excellent stories on this site for inspiration and quit trumpeting your acheivements.

Respectfully.

Walter

Reading that thread over there on that other site I see you brought sickpuppy123 and drksideofthemoon over from Lit to kiss your ass. I see who drksideofthemoon is but who is sickpuppy123? It is some author on Lit so he says. Inquiring minds want to know.

Scribbled said:
Reading that thread over there on that other site I see you brought sickpuppy123 and drksideofthemoon over from Lit to kiss your ass. I see who drksideofthemoon is but who is sickpuppy123? It is some author on Lit so he says. Inquiring minds want to know.

I don't think DK needs me to kiss her ass. Her and her writing can stand on their own merits.

Trombonus said:
Wow, you must be incredibly important...

Who are you again?

After recently reading a "personal ad" and "am pic thread" seeking "models" for an illustrated story by scouries I then found this thread.

I just had to say ^5 to Trombonus. lol :cathappy:

yevkassem72 said:
Why place a thread in the Feedback board, if you don't want FEEDBACK? :rolleyes:

[sarcasm] Can you improve upon perfection? [/sarcasm]

Seriously, though, I gotta say, the sheer narcissistic self-absorption present in the thread "owner's" posts really gives those of us who are published authors (admittedly, not for erotica) a bad name. On the other hand, it's gotten people to talk about him. *shrug*

And I say this as a "serious scholar" of literature . . .

-Van

P.S. Most serious lit scholars out there who are interested in erotica are interested in either 18th/19th c. erotica or slash fiction.

Last edited:
Vandren said:
...And I say this as a "serious scholar" of literature . . .

-Van

P.S. Most serious lit scholars out there who are interested in erotica are interested in either 18th/19th c. erotica or slash fiction.

As a serious scholar of literature who's made reference to slash fic, could you kindly enlighten the ignorant (meaning me); has the term "slash" morphed to include all gay fiction, or is the term more accurately used in reference to fiction derivative of an extant canon like Star Trek and the like?

Inebriated minds want to know.

Vandren said:
[sarcasm] Can you improve upon perfection? [/sarcasm]

Seriously, though, I gotta say, the sheer narcissistic self-absorption present in the thread "owner's" posts really gives those of us who are published authors (admittedly, not for erotica) a bad name. On the other hand, it's gotten people to talk about him. *shrug*

And I say this as a "serious scholar" of literature . . .

-Van

If you are a "published" author, why don't you have a bunch of those little "H" designations next to your Literotica stories like these other "published" authors do?

Another story review

D E L E T E D

PLEASE DO NOT POST REPLIES ON THIS THREAD​

Last edited:
I need pis of beautiful people!

D E L E T E D

Last edited:
scouries said:
So if you’re a blond twenty year old with a sexy, dark haired Latina friend and know a well hung boy and you’d like to star in a story published on Literotica, you’d be perfect.

Anyone interested in taking part in this project is invited to either post on this thread . . .

[/QUOTE

My own personal thought is that if you're a blond twenty year old with a sexy, dark haired Latina friend, you're already pretty perfect. I don't know why you have to muck it up with this boy and the other crap.

I can get you a thirty year-old guy with a sexy, dark haired cat and a really well-hung horse. Would that help? I've seen some pictures; they look very nice together.

Is it just me, or are the last two excerpted lines a wee bit contradictory?

SCRIBBLED!!!!! Help us out here!

For Scouries:

Since you're apparently too ignorant to read the FAQs, here's what they say about illustrated stories:

I want to submit an illustrated story. What are the guidelines? How do I submit my artwork?

We love to receive stories with complementing photos or artwork.

For Photographs: Legally, we can allow soft nudity in photographs, but under current United States law, photographs posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

All artwork - including drawings, paintings, and photographs - must also comply with these rules:

- All persons in the image must be over 18 years of age.
- Image must not contain a URL or other advertisement.
- Image must be no more than 320 pixels wide, 240 pixels high, and under 40k in size. (Note: we will size the image to fit if we are able to do so. However, if we are unable to shrink the image, you will need to resubmit.)
- Photos must be your original work - i.e. photographs that you yourself took, or paintings or drawings that you yourself created.

If your image does not meet all of the above requirements, your submission will not be posted. In that case, please resubmit with images which meet our criteria.

awwwwwwwwwwwww I wanted to see him go through all the trouble and then be rejected...

:cool:

SelenaKittyn said:
awwwwwwwwwwwww I wanted to see him go through all the trouble and then be rejected...

Don't worry, he'll will be. People like him always think they're above any rules.

SelenaKittyn said:

No way, they wouldn't reject the only reason Lit stays afloat... :D

Full frontal nudity?

D E L E T E D

Last edited:
Votes?

D E L E T E D

Last edited:
Mr. Scouries,

You claim to the be the #1 author on the site. Problem is, you're not. Not even close. rgjohn has 3,000,000 hits in his top 2 stories.

Sorry, you're going to have to relinquish that title.

scouries said:
Although I do want to thank the alien from the marsh for his interesting idea. You’ve given me this idea…

Gosh, I'm just all atwitter with the excitement. Can I put it on my resume? Which one is it, the story about the guy with the cat and the well-hung horse? I don't have to read it, do I? You're not going to associate my name with it, are you? Will they be related to each other?

scouries said:
Illustrated Story Category…What Gives?

****I found the Illustrated FAQ about an hour ago (on my own) and wrote the following post. Then when I went to post it I saw cloudy’s post. Thank you my dear. This was useful information to know and kindly offered. In thanks I‘m going to immediately mail you one of my limited edition, full color, life size posters of yours truly. Featuring full fontal nudity this photograph doesn’t conform to condition E in the list! – How come you never told me youu were a star of one of these stories? jim.

um, what? :confused:

cloudy said:
um, what? :confused:

Cloudy

When you get the picture (no need to share it with the rest of us), could you please explain what full 'fontal' nudity is? My word processor has a font called Porky's, so I'm guessing it's something like that. It's probably adjustable, too, so you can make some things seem bigger than they actually are.

Hallowed Eve said:
Moron. :rolleyes: It has to be YOUR artwork, not someone else's.

Actually, for Survivor, it has to be your own... but I don't believe there's any requirement in general, on the site, that you can't commission artwork from others as long as you attribute it to them...

SelenaKittyn said:
Actually, for Survivor, it has to be your own... but I don't believe there's any requirement in general, on the site, that you can't commission artwork from others as long as you attribute it to them...

Selena, it's that way for everybody. From the FAQ's:

"Photos must be your original work - i.e. photographs that you yourself took, or paintings or drawings that you yourself created."

cloudy said:
Selena, it's that way for everybody. From the FAQ's:

"Photos must be your original work - i.e. photographs that you yourself took, or paintings or drawings that you yourself created."

Interesting... I didn't know that!

I know you someone else can record audio for a story you wrote... I assumed it was the same for drawing...

guess not!

Thanks, Cloudy!

rgjohn

D E L E T E D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back