Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Online Role Playing

Old 06-20-2017, 05:48 PM   #1551
Wyldfire
Apalachian American

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasNicollette View Post
Natasha squinted at the compliment, and relaxed a little bit. "Mr. Luthor's been very generous with the R&D budget. But I can see why. The benefits of this technology alone could be world-changing."
Memory is a resilient thing. And the brain is a marvelous thing. The only real way to erase memory is to damage the brain beyond the capacity to reroute itself. Jo had been subjected to things she had been taught early in her life and it was churning up things suppressed.

"Will be earth changing. Cancer extraction. Organ transplants. You will do a lot more than just that. "The mass Transmat gates were named the Irons gates."

[quote=ChasNicollette;86357234]Arching her eyebrows, Nat considered this. "Yes, I suppose white-dwarf matter could be used as a thermal siphon as well as a mass-exchange repository. I'll have to email Professor Palmer about that-- interesting."

"Fourth and fifth generations smooth out the process even more and Doctor Palmer's advances make the systems more and more portable."

Quote:
"Yeah, that's my name, don't wear it out," Natasha chuckled faintly. "Although, Doctor Natasha Irons. I didn't cram a PhD courseload into my high school years for nothing. Sorry about your head, though-- Serling probably has some PRNs in the medlab? The only medications I have in here are caffeine pills because I don't let the techs drink Monster near my stuff."
Memory. Might be resilient but the one who suppressed her memories was very diligent in his work. In her psyche a voice bellowed "ENOUGH!" And Jo screamed as her nose began to bleed as she hit the floor.

Old 06-21-2017, 04:14 PM   #1552
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Location: Second star to the left then straight on to morning.
Quote:
McCullough's face curled into a snarl that could-- well-- crack a looking-glass.

"'Limey.' Shite!"

"Limeys are English, ye daft cunt!" Mirror Master roared.

"I'm Glaswegian! A blooday Scot!"
Velocity grinned as Mirror Master's face turned a bright red and he almost frothed at the mouth. Her 'Limey' insult had done the trick. She had read up on all of Flash's old enemies, Especially the Rogues, and knew what a proud Scot McCullough was. By calling him an Englishman she knew it would rile him up and an enraged opponent was liable to make mistakes.

Quote:
Whether or not his etymology of informal British demonyms was entirely accurate, his rage was certainly something to behold.

"Dinnae be lumpin' me in wi' those imperialist bastards!"

And all of a sudden, his mirror gun was in his hand, and he unleashed a searing white blast at Velocity...

...his weapons had almost innumerable tricks, and even more since McCullough had inherited the tech and started tinkering with it. It might do anything if it hit her.
She had been paying very close attention to him, and as soon as his hand moved so had she. There was no way she could let any beams from that gun touch her. Just what it might do to her was anyone's guess, but she did not want to find out.

First she put some distance between her and him. He probably expected her to rush straight for him, but she had read enough files to know he had prepared a few nasty surprises for Flash each time he had done that. After all you didn't fight someone that could get to you in the blink of an eye without learning a trick or two yourself.

She stopped at what she hoped was out of range, about 500 meters away and well away from any reflective surfaces and took stock of her choices. One was the old whirlwind trick. Suck the air out of his vicinity until he passed out, or suck him into a vortex and spin him around until he was to giddy to move straight and then tie him up. Problem being his gun could hit her and who knew what other tricks he had in place.

Same went for rushing in to disarm him. Well luckily there was always the unexpected. Gathering a large handful of rubble she moved back towards him.

"Okay then you 'Wee Bonnie Lass'," she called out in a terrible attempt at a Scottish accent. "What say we get on with this. You said there were other Rogues around so I should probably quickly wrap you up and get ready for the challenging ones. Perhaps that Aussie will come after me next."

God if that didn't send him over the edge nothing would.

SRP

Old 06-21-2017, 10:26 PM   #1553
Varshanka
One of the Forsaken

Quote:
Later that Night.

And a second later she pulled open the door and grinned at Karan.

Wearing a short skirt.

And a long jacket.

And a black t-shirt with a glowing arc reactor emblem in the middle, answering Karan's Captain America symbol with an Iron Man one.

"Hey, you," she beamed, tapping her watch to silence the music.

"Happy Valentine's Day."
“Hey you,” Karan beamed right back. And bringing her left arm around she held out a box of chocolates you could only get in Switzerland, and a potted Rose in bloom. “Blessed Aphrodite, you’re beautiful.” And then she stood there staring, before blurting out. “I wanna play with your arc reactor.”

And then her face turned bright Red. “I mean..um.. are you using magic or powers to make it glow?” Yeah she wanted to play with both arc reactors, but that was crude to say in the hallway.

Old 06-24-2017, 08:42 AM   #1554
Varshanka
One of the Forsaken

Finding Beastly was easier than anticipated. But then she hadn’t figured thata green furred and skinned human would attend school. Not that it really mattered. She’d tracked people across glaciers and through sandstorm. It just took more time.

This Garfield was an easy target though. A personal target. Made him lucky it did. No money meant he survived.

She’d searched his place while he was out, and dropping a couple free pizza coupons under the door had ensured his roommate was gone as well.

Sitting in the chair she waited, shifting back and forth between male and female, pushing her body. Damned Luther wasn’t holding his bargain. Maybe he needed ‘incentive’. Gazing around the place she smiled at all the clocks. Dismantled. Taken apart. All the pieces where there, and could be put back together, given enough time. And that thought brought a snicker. Time.

People had no clue about time. They had so little time. Just like ants and fleas. Humanity was a pestilence on the planet.

Footsteps. Rhythmic. Yes. His gait, his stride and weight distribution pattern. Her eyes flicked to the door as he approached. She could drop him with a single shot through the thin wood structure.

If she wanted.

But she didn’t want him dead. He was interesting.

Old Yesterday, 02:37 PM   #1555
Aussie_Wolf
Prowling for hugs

Location: Second star to the left then straight on to morning.
Quote:
Zatanna stared at Arrow hard for a long, long moment. "Constantine. ...of course."

"I can tell you right up front that John avoids The Ghost Rider like the plague. On top of that, I haven't seen him for weeks, he's been preoccupied with this group called... The Outsiders, of all things."

She took her top hat off, reached into it, and took out a cellphone, scrolling through the contacts.

"You're really going to have to make it worth his while." She paused. "Which probably means I'm going to regret this. Group therapy is going to be fun next week."
Connor stared at Zatanna wondering if she was pulling his leg, then realized she was deadly serious. Well if the Rider was so opposed to getting near this Constantine guy, then why had Xarathos sent him after him?

Damn this was just getting weirder by the minute. He was looking for help from an honest to god magician, who was not scared exactly but had a healthy respect for this Constantine, which meant he should too.

"Oh great. Just what sort of things is this guy interested in? I mean if I have to make this worth his time I am guessing he will want something in return. Just what am I going to be up for?"

SRP