Older Trans "Boys" (Men) and Admirers

Hey Rocky

Would you mind if this older trans man admired you? (see thread title for reference.)

T.

i love this look ,thank you for sharing,x

And thanks to you, missing you, we must PM soon X

In the meantime, tonight boobs seem popular on lots of threads (when are the not popular ? LOL)
Sp here is a mature lady, with large boobs and large .... Holly .
Another person I would crawl to to have the honour (honor) of tasting her !

Attachments

• Holly One.jpg
    Holly One.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 547
  • Holly 2.jpg
    Holly 2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 417
  • Holly 3.jpg
    Holly 3.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 512

In the meantime, tonight boobs seem popular on lots of threads (when are the not popular ? LOL)

I would never say no to her - whatever she wants :cattail:

Holy Holly!

I suspect Holly would be another of many in this thread where and typical sexual encounter would definitely lead to a surprise! She is so cute and her tits so bountiful, you would not suspect what she keeps in her panties.

Last edited:
Thanks Emmcee20. Going to read your stories and looking forward to them.

Just a word about me please, to anyone kind enough to read or contribute to my thread.
I have a mental illness, and have taken some bad knocks in life. Neither will be unique on here.
If someone is attacked unfairly on here, I really loathe rudeness on line, to me it is cowardly : I try to defend them. In one case I defended a very good friend on here. I do not regret that. But I took some stick and was rejected by some people. Rejection is difficult for me, but it is their right. I will cope this time.

But my views were misrepresented.
I HAVE TOTAL RESPECT FOR TRANSGENDER PEOPLE. THEY SHOULD BE LOVED AS PEOPLE EQUAL TO ALL OTHER PEOPLE.
I also totally respect people who like to cross dress, but are sexually male, gay or bisexual, but do not consider themselves to be or want to be women. These two groups of people (I hate grouping people, but just to make the point) should not be in a position of having any problems with each other. In sexuality, if legal, consensual and no animals (only joking on that one, animals not involved here !) or people hurt, then WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPLORE OUR SEXUALITY, OR DO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD. WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE.

A nice picture :

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 612
Complementary

This thread for 40 + men who love to dress in women's clothing, fully or just panties and tights : and for older people who like to look at them, or talk about this area of sexual and life fun

Discussion, experiences, opinions welcome.

Pictures very welcome !

It is not so much for transsexual people (although I have total respect for them in every way), although of course they are welcome to visit. Noone is barred for goodness sake, but it is really about older cross dressing and older sissies.

For me I like to dress sometimes, and like to admire.

It is not a rival to the wonderful FemBoy thread, as it is different.

Thank-you X

you are so right, as this is not a rival to that thread, but complementary, as it puts a slightly different view , and so many new photos, and thoughts, thank you for posting. I am an avid amirerer

Just a word about me please, to anyone kind enough to read or contribute to my thread.
I have a mental illness, and have taken some bad knocks in life. Neither will be unique on here.
If someone is attacked unfairly on here, I really loathe rudeness on line, to me it is cowardly : I try to defend them. In one case I defended a very good friend on here. I do not regret that. But I took some stick and was rejected by some people. Rejection is difficult for me, but it is their right. I will cope this time.

I HAVE TOTAL RESPECT FOR TRANSGENDER PEOPLE. THEY SHOULD BE LOVED AS PEOPLE EQUAL TO ALL OTHER PEOPLE.
I also totally respect people who like to cross dress, but are sexually male, gay or bisexual, but do not consider themselves to be or want to be women. These two groups of people (I hate grouping people, but just to make the point) should not be in a position of having any problems with each other. In sexuality, if legal, consensual and no animals (only joking on that one, animals not involved here !) or people hurt, then WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPLORE OUR SEXUALITY, OR DO SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD. WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE.

A nice picture :

Gorgeous

A nice picture :

Love this pic

A strong lady ! Those eyes ! I am at her command....................

Attachments

• WEW1.jpg
    WEW1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 562
  • WEW2.jpg
    WEW2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 454
  • WEW3.jpg
    WEW3.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 578
hi

stumbled into this thread.stunning pix.i am hooked patron of all posters here/thanks to one and all.

Quite a look but oddly alluring :)

Thanks LacySammi and all contributors.

Did anyone hear the Reith (BBC) Lecture (well in two parts)?
The award-winning artist Grayson Perry gave a fascinating lecture.
A CD, Grayson reminds everyone, including me, that transgender and cross dressing people are people. People with things to say, with original thoughts on many subjects. People with feelings and emotions.
People who, yes have a body we admire, but also have a mind !

Attachments

• Grayson Perry.jpg
    Grayson Perry.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 435
First pic an American X
Then 3 Brits, the second of which from the city where I live, no never met her sadly X

Then a genuine CD, but dressed so well she looks like a RW.

Absolutely love every one of them! Love Joanna jet though, she's stunning.

For you KP83,

Attachments

• AD1.jpg
    AD1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 396
  • AD3.jpg
    AD3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 389
  • AD2.jpg
    AD2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 393
Special For Saturday !