Audio porn thread?

So glad to se this thread is still getting some love on occasion. Audio porn for the win! Let us spend our days with an audio porn backing track. Hahaha.
 
I adore erotic audio. I didn't even realize that it existed until about a year ago, but it's opened up a whole new erotic world to me, and it's what drew me to Lit.

I'm a singer by trade, and as such I have a pretty nice voice. Since joining the forum, I've had a lot of questions about whether I have any plans to post my own audio. I'm very curious to try, but I'm not sure how to start and I would be grateful for some feedback and advice. Here is a sample of my voice:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BFZGcec7CW

Keeping in mind that I am too nervous to start with a masturbation audio, what might you like to hear? Should I try an ad-lib? If so, on what subject? Should I try reading an erotic story first?

Thanks in advance. xx
 
Last edited:
When I used a Droid as my personal phone I found a way to have stories read to me by the phone.

But what I would love is to hear mom and son stories by the words/voice of the female author. Anyone has any please point me in that direction.

I did check Literotica's section but too much of what I was not interested in that overwhelmed me.
 
Audio

I haven't had time to listen to very many of these, but AJ, Layla and Queen, you are all three very good at this. Very sexy voices and sounds.
 
this is a new one from me, some domination, name calling but also tender. Was done as a request for someone over on reddit.
 
Back
Top