What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groceries and laundry! What else do you have going on? Socks that need.. darning? What's the word? It's some old-timey word that I can't think of, but darning sounds right.

:D Yes, darning's the right word, I'm pretty sure. I usually just toss holey socks...but a foot rub would be super nice!

I could think of a few other tasks...

I am having a hot cup of tea, and wondering why certain people, who will remain nameless to protect the guilty sod, are being so anti social.

Made the bed, worked out. Just noticed I had been staring off into space for about three minutes. I think my brain is being stolen away.

This.

tumblr_mhju9zigmn1rjdfzto1_500.gif

Ok, not true.
I'm crocheting.
not needlepoint.
I'm not allowed needles.

Ya poke one person.... Repeatedly... For an hour...
Sheesh.

*hides the straw she used to suck it out with*

WAIDRN?

Coffee, news and trying to wake up.

*shakes fist* Argh! It was most likely all useless trivia and song lyrics, anyway.

WIDRN: Picking my way through Descartes. I may or may not have eaten a Reese's Miniature Cup right before typing this.

Ya poke one person.... Repeatedly... For an hour...
Sheesh.

Really? You post this sentence here? Nina will get all knife happy, the boys will get all ... poke happy. It is bleeding of wanting a response ... which I just did ... darn it Foxy!

Right now I am realizing the trap I have been caught in.

Really? You post this sentence here? Nina will get all knife happy, the boys will get all ... poke happy. It is bleeding of wanting a response ... which I just did ... darn it Foxy!

I made no trap!
You're the one pulling all that out of it!
Pulling and poking.

Uhoh.
I did it again, huh...?

I made no trap!
You're the one pulling all that out of it!
Pulling and poking.

Uhoh.
I did it again, huh...?

*eases the crochet work into her lap, his hands sliding up her arms becoming entangled in her hair, planting nibbling kisses along her exposed neck while working up to her ear before sharing a barely audible whisper*

Yes, you did it again.

Right now, I feel like continuing another off-Lit SRP.

*eases the crochet work into her lap, his hands sliding up her arms becoming entangled in her hair, planting nibbling kisses along her exposed neck while working up to her ear before sharing a barely audible whisper*

Yes, you did it again.

Right now, I feel like continuing another off-Lit SRP.

*grumblemumbles with a dopey grin, a tiny shiver, and dropping her work*

Ohhh why'd you go and do that...

Okay.
Gonna go take care of some stuff, grab a breakfast nibble, then work on posts owed as well as finding someone for the priest.

"Will get?"

"Will get?"

Ok, will get more ... no ... not possible ...

How about, "Nina will want to join in, being one of the resident Lounge authorities on poking with sharp objects ..."

Right now I'm trying to satisfy Nina, however dangerous to myself that might be.

About to make turkey tetrazzini without mushrooms to cook later for dinner. No mushrooms?! Why must I suffer because some people are babies about fungi?

Me, grouchy? Of course not, don't be silly...

Right now I am booing editing and saying hooray writing!

... how did I get into Will Farrell's Spartan cheer leading outfit ... and why was it never cleaned ... ewww

But...but...editing is fun...

nods

...honestly...

looks down from his face and giggles at the outfit

Nice. Suits you by the way!

Ok, will get more ... no ... not possible ...

How about, "Nina will want to join in, being one of the resident Lounge authorities on poking with sharp objects ..."

Right now I'm trying to satisfy Nina, however dangerous to myself that might be.
Not an authority really, just an avid liker of poking things with things.

-snorts-

Yeahhhhhh, Good luck with that satisfying thing. My middle name is More.
Yeeeah might want that shower now.

-gigglesnortlaughs-

Trying to figure out what I can make with a lb of ground beef.
Duo doesn't like home made burgers.
Grrrr.

Trying to figure out what I can make with a lb of ground beef.
Duo doesn't like home made burgers.
Grrrr.

tacos? nachos? bbq meatballs? meatballs? Lol. I could go on forever here, someone in my house doesn't think a meal counts as a meal without meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back