Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^
For the record, I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever messed around with goat bum.

Yeah, so, we hit the road for an 8 hour (or so) road trip tomorrow before the sun comes up. And, here I sit, unable to sleep. I just keep running through all the plans in my head, checking that we've packed all that we need. We're good, we're ready, and everyone in my home is snoozing away while I am not. Welp, I guess I'll make the best of it.

I've been there, unfortunately. Every time we go somewhere I end up tired the first day. But I love love love road trips. I love the adventure and seeing new people, places, and things.

Have a safe drive.

Never again.
What? Rainshine's boobs?

am_99470_6114930_832343.jpg

Finally decided it's time to pony up and show NippleMuncher the boobs he has so longed to see. Behold, their greatness.

Those are some very unique tan lines you have there. Must be an Aussie thing.

They truly are great. I would say NM's request of "Tits or GTFO" has more than been fulfilled.

I'm sure Pmann has downloaded this image and many unmentionable and disturbing acts have been performed in it's proximity.

I just got my attitude handed to me. Once again I'll remember to be grateful for struggles I don't have on my list.

I'm sorry for your unending loss.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back