StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, but not with my father-in-law. LOL!

I so have great naughty ideas to share with all you fun people, just not enough time lately to impliment them. :/

It was hot and sultry that night too! and the schools a/c wasnt working! :(

You don't have to share them all at once.... just keep them dripping out of you my dear. ;).... Would love to help you decide how much to drip.

I want to write something nice or witty for your road trip, but all I can think of is what it would be like to have your lips on me.

I'm such a naughty person! ;)
Amp

Hi Stackey...

You're going on a road trip?!? I'M going on a road trip TOO!! We're like, sisters!

Love the last set of photos...especially the pink! Sexy girl! :kiss:

L

Stackey! Those last year pictures of you are beautiful. Such a stunning figure you have; it only makes me want to explore your delicious wonder of this literotica world... ;)

Quick hello. Hope you are having a great time. Better hoping your mind is thinking naughty things lol. Be well and cheers;)

Good morning sexy lady - I love those pics, you look very sexy and it's hard to pic a favorite!

Hello there. Nice to see your sexy body. Have a great day...

Well at least your mind is thinking naughty FIL or not lol. Can't wait to see what your naughty mind is thinking.

Safe trip & yummy pics!!

You've done it again, sexy lady! Hope your trip is going well! You need a new camera/timer?

Thanks guys. :kiss: Eventually, I must get another camera. For now, Ive been using my Iphone.

You look very sexy in your purple bra and panties!

Thank you WS :kiss:

You don't have to share them all at once.... just keep them dripping out of you my dear..... Would love to help you decide how much to drip.

Oh you guys do keep me dripping :D

I want to write something nice or witty for your road trip, but all I can think of is what it would be like to have your lips on me.

I'm such a naughty person!
Amp

Well, that's nice and lippy anyway :D

Hi Stackey...

You're going on a road trip?!? I'M going on a road trip TOO!! We're like, sisters!

Love the last set of photos...especially the pink! Sexy girl!
L

Yes! I wish it had been an exciting road trip.....Just a day trip to PA to purchase fireworks for my sons Grad party. :)

Stackey! Those last year pictures of you are beautiful. Such a stunning figure you have; it only makes me want to explore your delicious wonder of this literotica world...

we are so hoping for more

I like the pink on you. It really makes my thoughts wonder.

Quick hello. Hope you are having a great time. Better hoping your mind is thinking naughty things lol. Be well and cheers;)

New, Old... SEXY!!!!!

Thanks you guys....Ive been so busy this last couple weeks, haven't had much time to play with you all. I do have lots of pic ideas in my head though.....coming soon :) :devil:

It was hot and sultry that night too! and the schools a/c wasnt working! :(

damn grass wont stop growing and it won't stay dry enough for me to get at all three lawns at once

school probably just turned it off to start saving the pennies they will need to support it's operating budget for next school year

I 'm sure having you in the room only added to the hotness and sultriness

envisioning what sort of sexy panties might of finished off that outfit and topped off some lucky gentlemen's evening

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK

damn grass wont stop growing and it won't stay dry enough for me to get at all three lawns at once

school probably just turned it off to start saving the pennies they will need to support it's operating budget for next school year

I 'm sure having you in the room only added to the hotness and sultriness

envisioning what sort of sexy panties might of finished off that outfit and topped off some lucky gentlemen's evening

TdK

OMG, I know what you mean about the lawn mowing! I was just watching the terrible local flooding on the news. :(

Knowing our school, they would do something like that on purpose.

Welcome to my pic thread.......

I love sharing fun, and sometimes naughty pics of myself as well as viewing pics of other people. I have a playful, exhibitionist side and found that Lit would be the perfect place to share with real people, make friends, and have a little safe, naughty fun.

I welcome and appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Not being able to decide on one opening pic or theme, I choose to start with a small sampling depicting who I am....mostly casual and sporty, but I also like to play dress up once in a while. ;)

Blue dress sitting is best

seems to be a lot of local flooding

some of it in some pretty odd places

yet its a regular occurrence

and sadly schools need to start thinking like that

ever seen a bake sale for bombers?

ever seen one for books?

Ohhh my sweet sexy Princess, mmmmm had so much fun catching up here. no matter what color, what dress, undies, YOUR SWEET, SEXY, A NATURAL HOTTIE.
And yeppp we so need a girls night..... call me in.....
Have a wonderful Saturday :kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose:

Hi baby. I hope you're being good. I would hate to think you need a swat on that fine ass you yours.

*pulls panties down and puts you across my knees*
Amp

thank you! :kiss:

those two pics I took with my camera/timer....which is now broken. :(

Thanks :kiss: I hope you continue lurking :) and stop in frequently

The Temptress and her admirers seem to think some of my photos are good, I'll happily take some for you ! :devil: :D :kiss:

Blue dress sitting is best

Thank you! :)

:D sometimes local flooding is a good thing!

Ohhh my sweet sexy Princess, mmmmm had so much fun catching up here. no matter what color, what dress, undies, YOUR SWEET, SEXY, A NATURAL HOTTIE.
And yeppp we so need a girls night..... call me in.....
Have a wonderful Saturday

Thank you Emms :kiss: :kiss:

Hi baby. I hope you're being good. I would hate to think you need a swat on that fine ass you yours.

*pulls panties down and puts you across my knees*
Amp

Unfortunately Ive been too busy to be too bad lately. :D Although, Things are calming down now, so I'll be liable to need that spanking soon! :devil: :D

If i had a hammer, id hammer in the morning, id hammer in the evening, all over this land!

Happy Sunday :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalondeKarrde

sometimes local flooding is a good thing!

yes local flooding may lead to fertile plains

of sensual captivity

TdK

You certainly made a hot Sunday even hotter.

See through lace is definitely it.

What a complement indeed.

Just to make a general statement... "Thanks for all the wonderfully hot photos" and 69 pages of happiness and enjoyment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back