The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the job sexygoth! I hope it all works out well for you. How do you like it so far?

What are you studying slavemarissa? Seems an age ago since my A Levels.

I will once i got all my overdrafts and debts i have sorted first from having so little money for so long on jobseekers only.

Well that's a good way to play things anyway, get everything paid off and enjoy yourself with a guilt free conscience.

Congrats on the job sexygoth! I hope it all works out well for you. How do you like it so far?

What are you studying slavemarissa? Seems an age ago since my A Levels.

Art, Maths, Sociology, and Psychology.. hoping to become an interior architect or designer! It's been my life long ambition lol

I will once i got all my overdrafts and debts i have sorted first from having so little money for so long on jobseekers only.

Aww, well i hope you get that all sorted soon so you can go and have some fun

Art, Maths, Sociology, and Psychology.. hoping to become an interior architect or designer! It's been my life long ambition lol

I took Engish, Psychology and History. I loved the subjects but I can't say I've pursued any of them further. Interior design is my sister's dream job but she's a civil servant these days. Don't go getting mundane when you're in the prime of your years, take your chances and try for your dreams. :rose::kiss::heart:

I took Engish, Psychology and History. I loved the subjects but I can't say I've pursued any of them further. Interior design is my sister's dream job but she's a civil servant these days. Don't go getting mundane when you're in the prime of your years, take your chances and try for your dreams. :rose::kiss::heart:

:rose: thanks, i'm so happy i'm in education at the moment, it must be a nightmare just coming out of uni now to get a job. Hopefully when i'm done it'll all be over and there'll be some major panic about people needing new or redone houses lol

I'm sure there's still hope for your sister

My job is great fun!

What's your job?

:rose: thanks, i'm so happy i'm in education at the moment, it must be a nightmare just coming out of uni now to get a job. Hopefully when i'm done it'll all be over and there'll be some major panic about people needing new or redone houses lol

What's your job?

Printroom assistant but part of the job also involved mailroom kinda work, stuffing envelopes and putting them in labelled tubs to go in the post and doing the dockets for sending it all and so on. SO NOT JUST printing and collateing stuff.

What's your job?

I run a vegetarian cafe in SE London. It's not what I imagined myself doing but I really enjoy it.

Printroom assistant but part of the job also involved mailroom kinda work, stuffing envelopes and putting them in labelled tubs to go in the post and doing the dockets for sending it all and so on. SO NOT JUST printing and collateing stuff.

So i'm guessing it was a slightly sarcastic "My job's great fun"?

I think being busy is always preferable to being bored. That must be especially true if you've been out of work for a while.

Yeah, i was getting fed up of having nothing to do for the 10/11 months i was out of work, the job i had before was a hectic one too so going from that to nothing was awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back