What made you laugh today?

I can see you doing that, speech therapy for your dog.:kiss:

lol, I actually do volunteer at an animal clinic...I take my daughter there so she can help by just being with the cats, that's what they said they need help with.

One time we were there to pick out a cat, we were sitting in a room with about 25 cats, waiting for the right one to pick us out. It only took about an hour...but it was a lot of fun for her.

lol, I actually do volunteer at an animal clinic...I take my daughter there so she can help by just being with the cats, that's what they said they need help with.

One time we were there to pick out a cat, we were sitting in a room with about 25 cats, waiting for the right one to pick us out. It only took about an hour...but it was a lot of fun for her.

I bet thats really enjoyable and fulfilling.:heart:

tumblr_njncinzSIR1twt1wco1_r1_400.gif

I laughed when I realised.

Boobytrap is party boob reversed:eek:

LOL that is funny!

I laughed when my daughter and her friend came into the room while I was sleeping and tried to scare me.....they didn't know I wasn't really asleep and I scared them! lol

Friend of mine came up to me last night and asked, "Guess what I made for the first time yesterday?" "Love to a woman," was my reply. We all laughed at that :D

Channel surfing the radio last night I came across a couple gals doing a radio show called F-bomb or some such. A feminist program...I haven't been able to stop laughing. SJWs and feminists...their ignorance is my bliss lol.

The totally legit pm from Se...(forgot already) 27 f really wants me to click this link.

K.

Misspellings in Memes.....OMG

Attachments

• tumblr_p0ggszfh1x1uv0f3ho1_500.jpg
    tumblr_p0ggszfh1x1uv0f3ho1_500.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
This made me laugh, and a little embarrassed...I sent an email to my husband to the wrong person by mistake....luckily she's my good friend so it was easy to explain...oh boy, what if it was someone else....LOL:)

This made me laugh, and a little embarrassed...I sent an email to my husband to the wrong person by mistake....luckily she's my good friend so it was easy to explain...oh boy, what if it was someone else....LOL:)

***quickly checks emails....... Damn***

Back