The new Naked Party Thread.

Stares? Are you riding that broom naky again?

Oh, stairs. Makes a world of difference. :rose: :kiss:

Don't it just though?
Rolf, please supply a glass of whatever the assembled folks take (I'm not sure whether Molly is on Vodka or Tequila).

Stares? Are you riding that broom naky again?

Oh, stairs. Makes a world of difference. :rose: :kiss:

Not on the broom since I stopped smoking. There is the little issue of weight gain, but I'm working on it.

Don't it just though?
Rolf, please supply a glass of whatever the assembled folks take (I'm not sure whether Molly is on Vodka or Tequila).

Make mine tequila.

A double.

Not on the broom since I stopped smoking. There is the little issue of weight gain, but I'm working on it.

Make mine tequila.
A double.

And I thought you were into decent Vodka.
Have you tried some of the recent types of GIN to be found (come to think of it, there's a few different-flavour Vodkas about, even in my local supermarket). ?

And I thought you were into decent Vodka.
Have you tried some of the recent types of GIN to be found (come to think of it, there's a few different-flavour Vodkas about, even in my local supermarket). ?

I love fine vodka. Not fond of gin, though. I also love a good quality tequila.

Ok, I'm new here.

I assure you I will be naked momentarily. So are the dog and cat. Well, the dog has a collar.

Despite the heat and oppressive humidity, I don't want a beer or even a G&T. I'd like a nice smoky single malt, neat.

Ooo. I just felt a breeze.

Ok, I'm new here.

I assure you I will be naked momentarily. So are the dog and cat. Well, the dog has a collar.

Despite the heat and oppressive humidity, I don't want a beer or even a G&T. I'd like a nice smoky single malt, neat.

That'll probably be one of Olaf's handmaids opening the ventilation door/s, I suspect. He's a very organised Maître, is Olaf, his handmaids are allmost fetching.

I see Rolf is on duty at the Bar (one might ask 'when is he not ?) and he has available a vast variety of good (some might use the term 'exceptional) booze.
He god some rare Finnish Vodka for Molly (aka SweetWitch) which she now declines to drink. Well, I'm sure the slack can be taken up by the dedicated topers who inhabit this bar.

Ok, I'm new here.

Welcome to the party. I assumed you've read the rules. If you defy the rules, you will be disciplined accordingly.

Will a rare Macallan suffice?

That'll probably be one of Olaf's handmaids opening the ventilation door/s, I suspect. He's a very organised Maître, is Olaf, his handmaids are allmost fetching.

I see Rolf is on duty at the Bar (one might ask 'when is he not ?) and he has available a vast variety of good (some might use the term 'exceptional) booze.
He god some rare Finnish Vodka for Molly (aka SweetWitch) which she now declines to drink. Well, I'm sure the slack can be taken up by the dedicated topers who inhabit this bar.

When did the elves end their last strike?

It's not that i refuse to drink it, Han. It's that i'm not in the mood for it.

Welcome to the party. I assumed you've read the rules. If you defy the rules, you will be disciplined accordingly.

Will a rare Macallan suffice?

When did the elves end their last strike?

It's not that i refuse to drink it, Han. It's that i'm not in the mood for it.

A Macallan will always be satisfactory. But later; it's breakfast time here, and a workday.

I missed the rules. I will seek them out. A little discipline now and then is a good thing. I just wouldn't want to be cut off!

I must go. Please, somebody call me a cab...

The "Rare Cask" is highly recommended.
Not that Molly would appreciate its subtleties at present. Tequila? Huh !

Molly, as far as I know, the Elves returned from their 'strike' some time last Christmas. I'm unaware of any recent disagreements.

Rolf; please can ~I have a glass of decent Sherry (Amontillado ?); after a slightly perverse trip for a 'scan' [don't ask] I am in need of fortification.

The "Rare Cask" is highly recommended.
Not that Molly would appreciate its subtleties at present. Tequila? Huh !

Molly, as far as I know, the Elves returned from their 'strike' some time last Christmas. I'm unaware of any recent disagreements.

Rolf; please can ~I have a glass of decent Sherry (Amontillado ?); after a slightly perverse trip for a 'scan' [don't ask] I am in need of fortification.

It's also highly priced around here. I wouldn't want to get accustomed to this level of decadence.

Maybe I'll just have a Guinness tonight. The thunderstorms dropped the temperature quite a bit, so I think that will do nicely.

Nice place you have here. How about some music?

It's also highly priced around here. I wouldn't want to get accustomed to this level of decadence.

Maybe I'll just have a Guinness tonight. The thunderstorms dropped the temperature quite a bit, so I think that will do nicely.

Nice place you have here. How about some music?

Good idea - how about some Frank or Dean Martin maybe?

With all these naked drunk people around here we may want to be careful about putting on dance music lol

Back