Seeking older men for fun

Annalisep47

Experienced
26 yr old female here looking for daddy/daughter roleplay. New to this site, but looking forward to exploring. Prefer older men ;)

26 yr old female here looking for daddy/daughter roleplay. New to this site, but looking forward to exploring. Prefer older men ;)

Your a dream come true for 90 percent of those here on lit. We are all older men. Your inbox will be full. Welcome to lit sexy.

It's okay. Your inbox is full have fun with your daddies young lady.

Been told by her I am rude. Must have said something wrong so I will apologize to her and everyone reading this thread.

Been told by her I am rude. Must have said something wrong so I will apologize to her and everyone reading this thread.

You've been told that repeatedly since your arrival. This is news to you today?

Daddy's home

Would love to be your daddy. I'll bring home the bacon. Meet me at the door with nothing but a smile on your pretty face.

What are you wearing right now?
And are you going to be submissive for me? Or are you going to have to be punished.

55 yo daddy

Love to chat or phone daddy wants to talk about all those nasty things those nasty boys do

Came and talk to Daddy, he will always listen to what you have to say. After listening he will advise you on how to deal with any matter and make you feel much better!

Back