Commissions?

Emptysodabottle

Really Experienced
Hello,

I haven't been around in a while, so who around here does paid commissions these days? I have some story ideas, most of them centering around Christians/people within church who give in to their desires based on a variety of different contexts/situations. If you do these, please shoot me a message with your rates.

SusanJillParker is the he only Literotica author that I know for a fact takes commissions. I'm sure there are others, but there's one name to get you started.

Hello,

I haven't been around in a while, so who around here does paid commissions these days? I have some story ideas, most of them centering around Christians/people within church who give in to their desires based on a variety of different contexts/situations. If you do these, please shoot me a message with your rates.

I sent you a PM.

I'm a freelance ghostwriter.

I'm not too active on Literotica because I went the paid publishing route earlier this year.

Sent you a PM and if anyone is lurking and wishing to commission erotica, please feel free to reach out to me.

Hi guys

If I want to make myself open for private commissions, am I allowed to so at the top of my stories? (I will still post my works on literotica unless specifically asked not to, as the site is fantastic and very user friendly for new people looking to find erotic stories)

Also, how do people doing commissions usually send works/receive payment? Are they still able to do so anonymously?

Thanks guys

Hi guys

If I want to make myself open for private commissions, am I allowed to so at the top of my stories? (I will still post my works on literotica unless specifically asked not to, as the site is fantastic and very user friendly for new people looking to find erotic stories)

Also, how do people doing commissions usually send works/receive payment? Are they still able to do so anonymously?

Thanks guys

I've just learned that any kind of advert in the story text triggers a rejection. I've invited readers to check out my Patreon page (without link) in the closing Author's Notes and that got my stories pulled. From the attached note I gathered that you may include info on your other ventures in your author profile, but only there.

Hello,

I am a full-time erotica writer open for commission work if you are still looking! All characters must be 18+ but otherwise happy to write up everything and anything. :)

Looking to commission stories for our COMIC SITE

Hey there!

My name is Devin Dickie and I produce EROTIC ADULT HARDCORE Femdom, Cuckolding, Alpha/Beta male, Sissy, Blackmail, Coercion, Forced Femme and Sissy Comix.

We have made NEARLY 100 Comic Series and THOUSANDS of ORIGINAL TOONS on our patreon site
devindickie.

We are REAL, PAY for writers.

We usually start with a literary commission for $250 and then a larger literary commission for $500 and if you are good enough we go to script writing at $600+ depending on skill.

The Writers that we most like are found on amazon "REMY LEONE, BOBBI LOVE, MAX SWAN, and TARA YARN" I would say that their writing is pretty much "THE BAR".

If you are interested please hit us up at devinwhitegurl at the g to the mail.

You can see some of our comics at twitter/qoscomix

Thank you for your time.

You've had a couple of offers. Suggest you check out their published works and see which style appeals most.

I might be interested myself.

Back