What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO!! I would be so hurt. I feel special because I saw it. Listen here girls it took me weeks of PM's to be able to see that pic. You're going to have to work for it.:mad:

Hey, you have no idea whether or not MisterSir and I have PMed before! :cool:

Hey, you have no idea whether or not MisterSir and I have PMed before! :cool:

*sobs* but I went through only talking in !!!!, and haiku, and movie titles. Oh and tons of explaining. I worked so hard. :(

That is so not going to make sense to anyone. :rolleyes:

*sobs* but I went through only talking in !!!!, and haiku, and movie titles. Oh and tons of explaining. I worked so hard. :(

That is so not going to make sense to anyone. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah?! Well he asked me advice about how to style long hair. And we talked about video games!

So nyah!

My mom, who's been married to my asshole stepdad for over twenty something years, is divorcing him. (Old news.) They've been split up for about three years, and she registered on a matchmaking site. And has a few guys who're interested. That's one thing that made me smile. I've often wondered what kind of guy would interest her now that she's in her fifties. The last time she was dating she was 23 and hooked on drugs. I think she'd be so much happier and contented if she was in a happy relationship.

The other thing that made me smile was her asking me for advice on this guy and for advice on meeting online people. It was just cool and sweet to be explaining safe calls and stuff. LOL

My friend J got his new heart.

My condolences for the family of the donor, of course, but J has a new heart!

I have something in my eye...

Sign your donor cards, people. You won't need em once you're gone, and others might have a new chance at life if you do.

It's Friday and I just finished work and now I have the whole weekend off plus Monday off.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehah!

:D

Sign your donor cards, people. You won't need em once you're gone, and others might have a new chance at life if you do.

Already done. May my body be farmed for others.

Congrats to you friend! And hugs to you, I know you were really worried about him.

That's great!:rose:
Mine is signed with one stipulation. If I croak MIS gets my heart. :)

My new bed. Now I need to paint the room.

Attachments

• 11366.jpg
    11366.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 50
There's Some New Weirdness Here Today

2eukfia.jpg

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=666211

And here it is.

I am not trying to advertise whomever this person is ... but the stuff floating through this thread is idiotic and hilarious!

Or at least to ME it was ...

Blessings,

Julian

2j2ga5t.jpg

Already done. May my body be farmed for others.

Congrats to you friend! And hugs to you, I know you were really worried about him.

Just a little bit. I'm still worried, as the surgery is nothing to sneeze at. But HE HAS A HEART! It's a huge deal, and, wow, such a relief. There has been much jubilation around here, as the girls have been following this closely as well.

--

That's great!:rose:
Mine is signed with one stipulation. If I croak MIS gets my heart. :)

While I appreciate the stipulation, I'm going to stick with the idea that she won't need a transplant. The pacemaker seems to be working really well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back