What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More snow coming. Went all winter with virtually none and now two storms in a matter of a few days. Silly me. I was starting to believe winter was about done.

As if my thoughts weren't screwed up enough today, my mom dropped by and gave me her 2 cents worth about me. *sigh* Where's a way back machine when you need one?

Ah, you have one of 'those' moms, too? (((hugs)))

No one really wants me to answer this question. The craptastic mess that is my mind would disturb you. Or worse, turn you on. I just wonder what kind of demons I'd produce if a smurf would lie still long enough for me to fill her tank.

Ah, you have one of 'those' moms, too? (((hugs)))

I think every other person on this thread has one of those moms! But, it's become white noise anymore. It wouldn't have bothered me so much, if I hadn't just got a half hours worth of criticism from my husband over the phone.

How unhappy they must be to always have something negative to post. I know I get whiny at times, but damn let it go. We all have issues. :rose:

How unhappy they must be to always have something negative to post. I know I get whiny at times, but damn let it go. We all have issues. :rose:

Negativity is some peoples way of getting attention, some, for some unknown reason, seem to thrive on living in a negative world.
Yep, we all have our ups and downs in life, but as the saying goes: "Don't let life stress you out, it ends the same for everyone."

Negativity is some peoples way of getting attention, some, for some unknown reason, seem to thrive on living in a negative world.
Yep, we all have our ups and downs in life, but as the saying goes: "Don't let life stress you out, it ends the same for everyone."

I'm trying not to be negative, we all have the same if not similar problems. If we give people a chance, we'll see that they're not so bad after all.

I'm trying not to be negative, we all have the same if not similar problems. If we give people a chance, we'll see that they're not so bad after all.

People are wonderful in small doses. :D
A favorite movie quote:
"It's not the crowds that bother me, it is the individuals with them."

But really, for the most part the family of the playground are some very great people. I have enjoyed kind of getting to know some, and mostly I enjoy the wonderful senses of humor.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

People are wonderful in small doses. :D
A favorite movie quote:
"It's not the crowds that bother me, it is the individuals with them."

But really, for the most part the family of the playground are some very great people. I have enjoyed kind of getting to know some, and mostly I enjoy the wonderful senses of humor.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Oh I know some very sweet and non judgemental people here. They rock! :rose: :kiss:

Oh I know some very sweet and non judgemental people here. They rock! :rose: :kiss:

The people here are pretty amazing, though I can only truly vouch for only a few that I have had the pleasure to talk with.
I do enjoy the boards and post as my silly old mind sees fit. At times perhaps using poor judgement. But in all honesty I do try to not offend anyone.

That limo driver looked delicious. LOL! I had him turn around so I could get a good look at his suit. Fucking sexy! :D

How I'd love to suck a cock right now, licking up and down the length of the big, hard dick, then paying special attention to the head, sucking the delicious precum while I jerk off the base of the cock, gazing up at the man receiving this treat..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back