Puns

I had to leave my job at the frozen orange juice factory. I couldn't concentrate.
 
An intelligent blonde, Santa clause and a nice lawyer fall from the top of the empire states building.

Who hits the ground first.


None, they dont exist.
 
Two doctors in practice in a small country clinic had to hire a new nurse when the one they had won the lottery and quit.

They interviewed Nurse Nancy and decided to hire her.

She had only worked two days when one doctor called the other to his office and said that they would have to let Nurse Nancy go.

"Why, we just hired her?"

"Well, I think she is dyslexic and get thing backward. I told her to give Mr. Smith two shots of morphine every 24 hour, but she gave him 24 shots in two hours and it almost killed him.
I told her to give Mrs. Jones an enema every twelve hours and she gave her twelve in one hour."

The doctor had barely finished his reasons when the other doctor rushed out of the room.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?" the doctor asked.

"To see Nurse Nancy, I just instructed her to prick Mr. Hill's Boil!"*
 
There was this lady who was visiting a church one Sunday. The sermon seemed to go on forever, and many in the congregation were dozing off.

After the service, she walked up to a very sleepy-looking gentleman, extended her hand in greeting, and said, "Hello, I'm Gladys Dunn."

And the gentleman replied, "You're not the only one, ma'am, I'm glad it's done too!"
 
How many mice does it take to screw in a light bulb.

Two but I dont know how they get in.
 
It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.
 
What type of person finds it humorous to shower while wearing a raincoat?

Apparently someone with a dry sense of humor!
 
Eating breakfast in front of the TV at the same time every day turns the meal into a serial.
 
Back
Top