Come close.

Starlightangel

Really Really Experienced
Are you the kind of man who has lived some life, survived many trials and tribulations and has come out the other side with some clue about what is important in life and love?

Are you the kind of man who is finished with games and deception and chasing every skirt that passes by?

Are you the kind of man who likes quality over quantity, and substance over sugarcoating?

I am that kind of woman. My heart and arms are open and I will be just over here waiting for my man.

If you are strong, yet gentle. Kind yet funny.

Pm me.

Good-morning.

I would PM you but I'm the kinda person that walks through the front door without shame and also enjoy the notoriety of it. "Pleasure, I'm sure."

And ?

Can I get an A. .L., got the middle . And are you looking for real time, or online only, or a mix-someday ?

Can I get an A. .L., got the middle . And are you looking for real time, or online only, or a mix-someday ?

I believe in possibility and staying open to that, rather than trying to define something that hasn’t happened yet. I’d rather sculpt it together to fit us both.

If only..

Are you the kind of man who has lived some life, survived many trials and tribulations and has come out the other side with some clue about what is important in life and love?

Are you the kind of man who is finished with games and deception and chasing every skirt that passes by?

Are you the kind of man who likes quality over quantity, and substance over sugarcoating?

I am that kind of woman. My heart and arms are open and I will be just over here waiting for my man.

Pm me.

If only I was single I would doing my best to get to know this user. Sounds like a great mix of outspoken yet kind personality and knows what she wants. Very rare nowadays. If your just looking for a Lit friends I'd be down to chat. Let me know and ill pm you, if not good luck with your searches.
D.

Pm me.

You... are EXACTLY what I am looking for.

Pm me.

66 yr old M . Here to explore

reclycling is good for the environment

Pm me.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=88437908&postcount=1

but is it good here ?

Hello there! Intriguing post. Interested in knowing more. I am new to Lit and found your post while browsing.

Pm me.

Doing well in a more southern clime! The north right now is just too nasty.

Have fun in your search, Angel.

Back