My foot thread

you have no idea how much I would love to suck on those toes before cumming all over them!
 
You have such beautiful feet, Mom! I'd love to feel their soft curves enveloping my stiff, throbbing cock... the warmth of my throbbing hard on and the cool underside of your feet mingling as I fucked them. Hope you like your toes sucked and cummed all over too mmm :)
 
Do you have any pics of your feet in stockings(black,navy beige or white)if
so please post and maybe PM me.
 
love those feet

... and last but not least...

the pix of your hot sexy toes got me hard as a rock. you could do whatever you wanted to do to me, as long as you were barefoot and used those lovely feet. as someone else said would love to see a sexy footjob, or cum all over your toes waiting to be licked up. yummy!!! i loved the first and last pic especially.:devil:;)
 
Wow, Cradar, that sounds VERY exciting! From reading your profile and previous threads, I can tell you would have no problem lustfully licking other men's cum off my well-used feet.
 
Hello Mom. My what lovely feet you have. You can step on my cock with those feet anytime. looking forward to more. thanks, John
 
I'd like to put in a request for a footjob photo, since you've shown ample photo evidence that you have no problem with copious amounts of cum on your feet! :devil:
 
Slingbacks AND toe cleavage?!?! Are you trying to kill me?!?! And I've not even mentioned those perfectly wrinkled soles of yours. Damn, woman :D

attachment.php
 
your feet are hot as hell, i'd love to see this thread active all the time, just found it today.

i enjoy the pictures in the heels the most. thanks for sharing.

Just another shameless attempt to keep this thread alive.............

:rolleyes:
 
Just another shameless attempt to keep this thread alive.............

:rolleyes:

I think some fresh pics would help tremendously...How about some stocking feet pictures? Take them quick, I want to see them nice and plain...no super staged photos, just a horny mom taking pictures for a request.

Might I request seeing a little more leg too??
 
I think some fresh pics would help tremendously...How about some stocking feet pictures? Take them quick, I want to see them nice and plain...no super staged photos, just a horny mom taking pictures for a request.

Might I request seeing a little more leg too??

I'll definately see what I can do.
 
Back
Top