Woman's viewpoint

Alterego65

Virgin
Not sure if my question is in the correct forum... but am interested in finding stories written by women and the scenarios created are from the woman's viewpoint. I find the female charactor's thoughts and reactions to stimuli to be more realistic when the author is female. Male authors have written some very good stories but they are only able to portray the thoughts they imagine a woman would think in a given situation.
Any suggested authors would be appreciated.

Not sure if my question is in the correct forum... but am interested in finding stories written by women and the scenarios created are from the woman's viewpoint. I find the female charactor's thoughts and reactions to stimuli to be more realistic when the author is female. Male authors have written some very good stories but they are only able to portray the thoughts they imagine a woman would think in a given situation.

Welcome to the board.

There was a thread on this very topic not long ago:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1493055

and there may be more. A search might uncover them.

The thought that there's one woman's viewpoint . . . sort of . . . amuses me.

One problem with this request on Literotica, apart from KeithD's valid response, is:

How do you tell if the author of a particular story is a woman?

I have written several stories as jeanne_d_artois, an alt I created to write from a female POV. Until I admitted that jeanne was oggbashan, I had comments and feedback (and unsolicited cock pics!) assuming that the stories were written by a woman.

Even now, years after I made it obvious that jeanne was oggbashan, 'she' still gets approaches assuming that she is an available female. Perhaps it is her AV.

The thought that there's one woman's viewpoint . . . sort of . . . amuses me.

This. Very much this.

One problem with this request on Literotica, apart from KeithD's valid response, is:

How do you tell if the author of a particular story is a woman?

I have written several stories as jeanne_d_artois, an alt I created to write from a female POV. Until I admitted that jeanne was oggbashan, I had comments and feedback (and unsolicited cock pics!) assuming that the stories were written by a woman.

Even now, years after I made it obvious that jeanne was oggbashan, 'she' still gets approaches assuming that she is an available female. Perhaps it is her AV.

This, too.

I’m a man who writes female POV sometimes. I’ve had women tell me they couldn’t tell. So, FWIW, read what you want and ignore the author’s perceived gender.

I am tiring of tales told from human viewpoints. I want different views, told from the POVs of sex toys, motel room mirrors, observant animals, participating centaurs, etc. Not that I expect those to be *written* by such non-humans. Well, maybe a centaur. But nobody on the InterWebz knows you're a neutered poodle. I bet that many poodles are faking-it here.

I recently received this comment in response to one of my stories:
5 stars
Don't know and don't really care what happens in the next chapters -- this one is perfect on it's own!

I stumbled on this story in a very roundabout way, so knew absolutely nothing about the author. Was really surprised to find out it was written by a man, I was 150% sure it was a female writing
…from a woman (if one believes a reader's profile).

How about me?

Hi! I haven't had a new story for awhile - took a long break due to a job change (no free time!)
Feel free to check me out!

Others have already commented on the uncertainty of assuming an author's gender, but I'll add that it's not important. If what you''re looking for are stories that reflect a woman's viewpoint on sex, it might be worth it to look for stories that women give positive comments to.

I'd think (although I don't really know) that a commenter is more likely to identify their gender correctly than an author would, since there's really no point in saying otherwise. Once you've got a list of candidates, see what authors and stories they've favorited, and read those authors and stories.

Really, really craving attention this evening, JBJ, aren't you? Really, really feeling lonely.

Really, really craving attention this evening, JBJ, aren't you? Really, really feeling lonely.

I do find it telling that his views are based on a teacher (who apparently thinks Africa is covered in jungle) spewing racial epithets at children.

I do find it telling that his views are based on a teacher (who apparently thinks Africa is covered in jungle) spewing racial epithets at children.

Don't take it seriously. James pretty much is just making it up as he goes along.

You can use the member search function to search specifically for members who've specified their gender as "female", not that the site verifies such things.

My thanks to everyone who took the time to respond. You've led me to some, in my opinion, very well written stories. I've lots of reading to do now.

Missyunderstanding

I highly recommend missyunderstanding. She has not submitted any stories but she can tell you a lot about her humble opinions.

Back