First anniversary here

gunhilltrain

Multi-unit control
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Posts
7,666
I suppose that is a milestone worth noting. Before I came here I was writing stories that I didn't think of as erotica per se - they had explicit scenes because I felt that fit the material.

Even though it was only last year, I don't remember how I came across Literotica. I wanted to publish somewhere and it seemed worth a try.

As of March 1st I have twenty-eight stories and three essays here. I've been in one contest, Summer Lovin.' I have one entry in Loving Wives. I just had to see the reaction: tough, even brutal comments, yet a more tolerant Silent Majority gave me a higher score than on some stories in other categories. Figure that one out.

It's been a fruitful venture.
 
"Wise" is a relative and interesting word in Literotica terms, but with 28 stories in one year, you are getting there, I'd say. I've only written 23 in 25 months, so I'm impressed with how prolific you've been.

Congrats on your one-year anniversary. That was a fun year to mark for me too.
 
"Wise" is a relative and interesting word in Literotica terms, but with 28 stories in one year, you are getting there, I'd say. I've only written 23 in 25 months, so I'm impressed with how prolific you've been.

Congrats on your one-year anniversary. That was a fun year to mark for me too.

Thank you. To be honest, versions of some of them existed before I joined here. I still have some material from that period that could be reworked as stand-alone stories.

The Valerie Solanas stories were originally part of a fan-fiction screenplay from around 2005. I have a couple of other unfinished screenplays that might work as prose.
 
"Wise" is a relative and interesting word in Literotica terms, but with 28 stories in one year, you are getting there, I'd say. I've only written 23 in 25 months, so I'm impressed with how prolific you've been.

Congrats on your one-year anniversary. That was a fun year to mark for me too.

Seriously. I have 27 in 3 years. Congrats from me as well, gunhilltrain!
 
January was my fifteenth anniversary. 241 stories and a couple of poems. Ancient, yes, wise, that's according to who you talk too and believe.

Congrats, you're doing better than a lot who don't even last a year. The next thing you know, you'll find this place is more home than home. ;)
 
Who will bring the cake for this party?

Stories per time? I've emitted two a week and I've also skipped years. They come when they demand release. I am but the medium of transmission.
 
Shall I light a candle?

Of course. I guess part of the celebration is - overcoming inhibitions? It helps to see thousands of people writing even further "afield/extreme" than I am. I always knew they were out there perhaps - but on an intellectual level which is not the same type of understanding.

I admit I can only do incest as a role-play between two people who are not really related. I hope to have that one out in a couple of months.
 
Back
Top