Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sirhugs said:
well, it IS the Story Ideas forum. Can't have Risia forced by trolls to move this thread to the GB, can we? Cause I won't go THERE!
:Ds. *nods

Capt

TheCaptain said:
:Ds. *nods

Capt

re: your signature lkine about Mother's Milk...perhaps if you like the story that much, people should check it out even if they reject incest as 'offensive'...free speech is all about testing those views. Perhaps the 'right' incest story will overcome the prejudice.

sirhugs said:
re: your signature lkine about Mother's Milk...perhaps if you like the story that much, people should check it out even if they reject incest as 'offensive'...free speech is all about testing those views. Perhaps the 'right' incest story will overcome the prejudice.
thats a good point SirHugs, but I just say that so people can't lash out at me later or something because they were not aware of the Incest connotations. It's like the disclaimers at the start of some of the Caribbean Cruise stories, when they deal with incest events.

Oh, and at the moment I would like to have a hit at an actress named Mia Sara... she looked pretty hot back in 94, at least, playing Jean-Claude Van Damme's wife in the so-so action sci-fi movie TimeCop

Capt

Attachments

• bM2390-MiaSara@Timecop.jpg
    bM2390-MiaSara@Timecop.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 125
TheCaptain said:
thats a good point SirHugs, but I just say that so people can't lash out at me later or something because they were not aware of the Incest connotations. It's like the disclaimers at the start of some of the Caribbean Cruise stories, when they deal with incest events.

Oh, and at the moment I would like to have a hit at an actress named Mia Sara... she looked pretty hot back in 94, at least, playing Jean-Claude Van Damme's wife in the so-so action sci-fi movie TimeCop

Capt

even better in Ferris Buller's Day Off.

sirhugs said:
even better in Ferris Buller's Day Off.
*shrugs

I know it's a classic, but I don't think I've ever seen that one. I've never really heard of her name, so I think she's by the wayside now in Hollywood, yet another in the endless line of forgotten starlets

Capt

TheCaptain said:
*shrugs

I know it's a classic, but I don't think I've ever seen that one. I've never really heard of her name, so I think she's by the wayside now in Hollywood, yet another in the endless line of forgotten starlets

Capt

she has acted some in forgettable movies, but had a kid with Sean Connery's son. She appeared a couple of years ago in a short lived ( 13 episodes) US series called " Birds of Prey" , which was a Batman spinoff. You might find it on dvd.

A couple of the freshman girls that I met at the party last night.

Also, a friend of mine who likes to do English-style horseback riding. I could think up some fun involving a riding crop with that girl. Yaow. :devil:

Yummy, a blonde sandwich

sirhugs said:
this 22 yr old Belgian dynmamo beat La Sharapova. More the traditional athletc bod, but, if you like strong women with wide smiles....

her official website also features photo galleries with her 20 yr old sister , Elke. Though the pics are not not overtly sexual, the two sisters strirred something within....
Congrats to Kim for winning The US Open, and $2.2mil!!! Biggest prise ever in any women's sport.

You know, there's a twinkle in her eye that says she probably loves sex with her man. So, I'd do her in a NY minute!
Here's my list, my batting order:
1) Kim
2) Elke - Very sexy little sister, looked hot at the Open.
3) Their very sexy blonde mom - an ex gymnast, a MILF. Did you see the other blonde in the pics that looked like their older sister? nope, MOM
4) and batting cleanup - Elena Dementieva
5) AND, if there's still someone on base, or gas in the tank, Sharapova, of course!

And I'm a blonde too! So it would be a true blonde sandwich with me as the white cream in the middle! :D :D
This would make a hot story for someone to write. Those sisters seem very close too. ;)

Texguy84 said:
A couple of the freshman girls that I met at the party last night.

Also, a friend of mine who likes to do English-style horseback riding. I could think up some fun involving a riding crop with that girl. Yaow. :devil:

both gals together, or separately?

and I think any riding crop story has a readership

Ohio State Quarterback Drew Tate--wonder if he needs a massage after yesterday. . .

Paris Hilton, she's kinky and luv the way she dresses all the time, dat gurl kno's wat desires a man.

who i'd like to fuck?

Well i was watching an old episode of Full House and I saw John Stamos and he is handsome! I'd love to have a night with Him.

Been in China for a Month

I not sure if they where just the first half decent looking non asians I'd seen in awhile but the AIS Diving team on the plane back to Australia from a little comp in China had a couple of very hot looking girls in it that I would like to...

Barry C said:
I not sure if they where just the first half decent looking non asians I'd seen in awhile but the AIS Diving team on the plane back to Australia from a little comp in China had a couple of very hot looking girls in it that I would like to...

divers have such great musculature!

Matthew mcfadyen.
i saw the new Pride and Prejudice last night and he could give Colin Firth a run for his money with all his dark and brooding looks

yummy yum yum, id shag him all night!!!

groban said:
Matthew mcfadyen.
i saw the new Pride and Prejudice last night and he could give Colin Firth a run for his money with all his dark and brooding looks

yummy yum yum, id shag him all night!!!

as long as I get Kiera Knightley.

Jane Pauley...because if she is Garry Trudeau's muse, and Doonesbury is so subversive, she must be secretly kinky....

Stella_Omega said:
How many women have said Johnny Depp?
:p*raises hand*:p
I'd jump his bones as pretty much any character he's ever played- or as himself.
He brings out the Butch in me- and the Bitch at the same time. Not many men have that talent!
Have talked with him on the phone...seems like a pretty regular guy! At least he did about 12 years ago. Seen his castoffs...MY GOD...I'd hang with him just for the ones that fell out of favor!

Brian34nc said:
Have talked with him on the phone...seems like a pretty regular guy! At least he did about 12 years ago. Seen his castoffs...MY GOD...I'd hang with him just for the ones that fell out of favor!
Oh yea...didn't I tell you.....he had me once, but it didn't work...... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back