A Place Of Ones Own (closed)

Annie couldn't help the soft laughter that escaped her lips as her husband growled out his excitement, untying her gown until she found herself pressed beneath him in her undergarments. She smiled up at him as he enjoyed the sight that she presented. Her always made her feel like the most beautiful creature in the world when he looked at her like that.
 
David threw aside his shirt and he was quick to slip away her underclothes so that he could feel their skin pressed together as he enjoyed so much. "You beautiful temptress," he growled softly in her ear, confirming that he thought she was the most beautiful and wicked thing he'd ever encountered. As he pressed closer to enjoy her skin with his fiery kisses, she felt him already hard as steel against the cradle of her hips.
 
Annie let out a sigh as her husband growled against her ear that she was a temptress. He always made her feel like she was the most important person in the world. She could feel him pressing against her thighs, already hard for her as he showered her shoulders and throat with fiery kisses.

"I love you so much, David." She managed to say, nuzzling against his cheek.
 
As they were both laid bare, David's lips pressed to her throat once more before he whispered, "I love you too, Ann..." His hand laid across her thigh before he drew it up against his waist and his hardened shaft met her moistened folds. Slowly but surely, he sank into her core with a soft groan and let himself revel in the feeling for a moment as his arms wrapped tightly around her and brought her up to straddle his waist as he laid on his back.
 
Annie gasped sharply as he entered her body, a soft moan whimpered against his ear as he sank so easily into her. She was suddenly staring down at him, her hands resting against his chest as they both soaked in the feel of their union. She flexed her hips after a moment, sighing at the beautiful feel of his cock stretching her.
 
David grinned up at her gladly, pulling her down closer so that his lips could seal around her hardened pink nipple. As he began a slow, rhythmic thrusting up into her core, his tongue teased her sensitive breast adoringly. He let go a moment to whisper, "God, I missed you, Annie..."
 
Annie whimpered sharply as his lips sealed around her nipple, his hips thrusting up against her as he turned her on completely. Her fingers gripped the muscles of his chest, her nails digging in slightly as he whispered that he had missed her.

"I missed you too." She whispered, leaning in to kiss him passionately. "And I promise you that we will never go this long again without loving one another."
 
"Damn right," David growled softly against her ear in that possessive, beastly way that she rarely ever heard from him. But then, he pulled away from her with a soft smirk, rising and drawing her along with him to their bedroom where he promptly and playfully pinned her to the sheets now with plenty of room to move around as needed. His lips attacked her neck and instead of setting back to making love to her immediately, David's shaft slowly teased her moistened blossom and made them both want so much more.
 
Annie laughed softly at the growl in her husband's voice and she felt breathless as he pulled away from her and brought her into their bedroom. The moment she found herself pinned to the sheets, she knew that she was in for a wild ride. David had a way about him that took her breath away and left her feeling needy.

"Oh...David." She groaned as he attacked her neck, teasing her with his cock as he left her wanting so much more.
 
David sunk deep into her core with firm, powerful, and slow thrusts. His lips found her own again in a searing kiss to let her know just how much he wanted and needed her. Before long, he was rocking her body against their bed with the strength of a horseman and a lumberjack, the sort of strength she'd come to expect of him but was always surprised by.
 
Annie let out a cry of pleasure as David's fingers wrapped around her hips, holding her still as he sank into her body over and over again. He made her quake, the breath leaving her lungs at the force with which he took her. He was the strongest man she knew, even stronger than her Da and he knew how to use that strength even in their most intimate moments.

"David!" She cried out before his lips stole her voice, letting her know just how much he needed, wanted, and loved her.
 
Without missing a beat, David rolled onto his back and leveraged his back against the bed. His thrusts became deeper and deeper until it felt absolutely impossible. He'd never put so much effort and concentration into loving her before.
 
Annie was in heaven as David rolled her back on top, his hips thrusting into her. He was so deep, loving her with gentle, but insistent, pressure. She let her head fall back, her cries filling the room around them. She whimpered and sighed, moaning as the sounds of their love filled the room.

"Oh God!" She cried out suddenly, cumming for her husband. "David...oh, love..."
 
Just as she cried out, David's own limit hit him hard and his seed filled her belly without warning. His hands held her hips tightly in place as his chest heaved for breath. His eyes were bright but hazy with pleasure from such deep and exhaustive lovemaking. "Ann..." He whispered breathlessly.
 
Annie let out a whimper as David filled her with his hot seed, his large hands capturing her hips to hold her in place. She panted as their eyes met, her name on his lips as she gave him a loving smile and chuckled soft. She stayed there for a few moments longer before she finally pressed down close against him, her lips finding his own in a gentle and passionate kiss.

"Let's leave for Inverlochly in the morning." She murmured softly. "I want to enjoy my husband on our second honeymoon."
 
David let out a breathless chuckle and he returned her kiss with all the heart and soul he could offer. He laid her down at his side and murmured, "You followed me all the way to Greece, love... I'd follow you anywhere and as far as you wanted to go even if you hadn't."
 
"So, you're telling me that I've finally tamed the infamous David Shanendoah? Well, I never thought I'd see the day he'd admit that." Annie teased him, giving him a loving smile as she gently touched his cheek with her slender hand. "Well, I guess I knew that I'd tamed you when you went to talk to my Da. No man in his right mind would have ever done that."
 
"I wouldn't say 'tame,' more like... 'settled' rather than tamed." David grinned over at her with that rugged smile that had first caught her attention. "If I was tame, I'd be boring."
 
"And if you were boring, I'd have to rethink this whole marriage thing." Annie said, giving him the sweet grin that he knew was anything but innocent.
 
"Is that so?" David propped himself up on one arm. "What're you going to do when I get old and boring, then? And what am I going to do when you get boring first?" He'd always teased her that she'd grow into a terribly boring old woman.
 
"Well, that's why we're trying to have children. That way we won't have to talk to one another when we're old and boring." Annie teased him back, squealing as his strong arms captured her and pulled her tightly. "Until death do us part, my love. I can't think of anyone else I would want to spend the rest of my days with."
 
"Good luck getting rid of me even then," David growled playfully against her throat as he kissed her warm and soft skin hungrily. She'd gotten him excited again, and his hands had found her thighs and were caressing them with adoration and half-reined-in lust.
 
"David!" Annie exclaimed, looking at her husband with a little bit of awe and mirth as his large hands caressed her thighs. "Again? I don't think you've been this randy since our honeymoon."
 
"What can I say? Beautiful woman, energy to spare..." He grinned and pressed closer into the cradle of her hips. "You make it hard to sleep, y'know. How can I sleep when I have the most beautiful woman I've ever known laying naked in bed beside me?"
 
Annie gasped as he pressed close to her, his already hardening cock teasing against her skin as he flattered her with sweet words. "Are you just saying that so I'll spread my thighs? Because I'm almost certain that you said the exact same thing to someone else...Margaret Dunn, perhaps?"

Annie always enjoyed seeing her husband flustered. Bringing up his wild past always seemed to do the trick. It was no secret to her that he had an eye for the ladies, but since they had married, he had never once strayed from her side.
 
Back
Top