An Artist

SuperWill19

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Posts
181
I would like to have a story of this guy who's an artist. When he entered college he thought he was a good artist but then his teacher informs him that his uses of lights and shading on the human are off and that he needs to get familiar with how that stuff works if he wants to go anywhere in art. So he gets help from a fellow student model for him. She could be just a friend or a stranger in his class or even his sister or cousin. She's kind of shy about modeling for him when he tells her he needs to get better at doing lighting and shades on the human form, until he tells her he won't ask her to be nude but she will use full body tights, kind of like she uses in her dancing or gymnastics or something. They soon find out that the tights aren't going to work like they hoped. Soon she's talked into doing the modeling nude. Soon different things happen and then followed by sex and possibly pregnancy. But that last part can be left out if you would like.
 
Leonardo da Vinci was so consumed with accurate painting of the human form, that he actually procured and dissected corpses so that he could study the musculature and other underlying structures. This improved the realism in his paintings.

I could imagine a modern-day artist with similar ideas. Only he wants to paint the world's most beautiful woman. He procures many beautiful corpses, studies them, and possibly falls in love with them and.... er, well..... anyone know Literotica's policy on necrophilia?

I suppose it could take a gay male or gay female turn too.
 
Back
Top