Applications here please

There isn't enough vodka in all of Russia.

There is a lot of vodka in Russia.

I was to a town that was once an outpost in the USSR. To establish the settlement, the first facility to be built was the vodka distillery.

There is a lot of vodka in Russia.

I was to a town that was once an outpost in the USSR. To establish the settlement, the first facility to be built was the vodka distillery.

Hah! Hilarious. And further pushes the gravity of my statement.

Welcome to the world! i was stuck drinking wine from 1978 this evening.

:eek: The horror! And I bet you had to drink it out of a Riedel Sommelier instead of Waterford Crystal. I am shocked, sir! Shocked! And outraged!

Still delicious.
Yo!
An oldie. :)
Hellooooooo nurse.
More butt.
Niiiiice
There isn't enough vodka in all of Russia.

stolichnaya-vodka-flavors-san-diego.jpg

:eek: The horror! And I bet you had to drink it out of a Riedel Sommelier instead of Waterford Crystal. I am shocked, sir! Shocked! And outraged!

It was some old shit my mom had in her cellar. She's been gone 10 years. The juice started to turn as soon as the bottle was open. We toasted her.

It was some old shit my mom had in her cellar. She's been gone 10 years. The juice started to turn as soon as the bottle was open. We toasted her.

Oh. I retract the sarcasm, then. :rose:

1. I start and delete more than I post. It's a sickness, I'm looking into having it checked out by a professional. But thank you truly, because LURVE.

2. You. Want me. To post MY bits. In a thread. With:
- Your magical butt
- Yossi's magical butt
- Mischka's magical butt
-The ghost of Farrah's magical butt (because we all know THAT av is burned into our brains)

?

Holy marshmallows, woman. My butt, bits, and anything else would never ever compete, so I won't try- HOWEVER! I will give what my shy heart can bear at the moment. They are not super fresh off the presses (I tend to choose sleep over dirty picture-taking most days) but will have to do. :heart:

Hah! Funny, charming, sweet, sexy. I bet you get into chat, too. Very strong Clara Bow/Mary Pickford vibe in that photo (if they did sultry nude scenes). Also I didn't know you and NN are a thang. Hawt.
Ditto to Luk - he's a pretty lucky man.

An oldie. :)

I remember this one :) The juxtapose gives it a pin-up twist to my eye. You need to print these up as Lit postcards.

More butt.

Hellooooo fabulous tattoo.
Coddamnit that's a beautiful shot.

Hellooooo fabulous tattoo.
Coddamnit that's a beautiful shot.

I got lucky with that one. Usually trying to take them on my phone from shoulder level turns out disastrous, but it actually worked! yay!

"More butt" is not an apt description for that glorious rump, with back dimple begging to be licked.

I imagined feeling your tongue there and gave myself goosebumps. Also, I fantasized you were behind me with a strap on and now my cunt is soaked.

Hah! Funny, charming, sweet, sexy. I bet you get into chat, too. Very strong Clara Bow/Mary Pickford vibe in that photo (if they did sultry nude scenes). Also I didn't know you and NN are a thang. Hawt.
Ditto to Luk - he's a pretty lucky man.
Lit Chat? :D
NN keeps me in cock, yes. Bless him.

I'm humbled by your compliments and overwhelmed by your kindness- those ladies are beauties!
As. Is. Your. Rump.
Thank you, darling. You can sit by me anytime you want. I will only fondle with permission.

What Tom Cruise must be thinking!
You know all this is making you spoogey.

It's making ME spoogey.

Fine ass makes my sticker peck out.
I can't cum OR finish writing my erotic story until you tell me how it feels to have your cock sucked. :mad:
Also I'm a virgin who's never been touched.
Except by Jesus.

Back