Applications here please

Please consider this my application to the hall of butt hurt.
Any takers?

I'm going to rest my cheek against eve's cheek.

I get to hang out bare-bottomed with the succulent evesdream and lascivious yossi?! Sign me up!

Holy shit, did we win the lottery or something!?!?! Yowza to all 3 wonderful bums!
What the fuck is wrong with you, and why do some people I like think you're funny?

This is an actual serious question.
:heart:
What Lori said. Douche canoe.
I'm totally gonna start using Douche canoe!

Well HEYYyyyy, I had to hide my love away. But since you're cruising mid-epiphany, you might as well know that I'm a fireman poet masseuse with a pilot's license. And I grind my own coffee beans. But this is a love tangle that could leave you torn. Don't pawn your heart, Apple Blossom.

As an airline stewardess sexy librarian bikini mud wrestler, I too cannot deny the truth that it could only end in tears. We're like ships passing in the night, Wereboy. Ships in a wild & endless night.

I get to hang out bare-bottomed with the succulent evesdream and lascivious yossi?! Sign me up!

*Slow respectful hand-clap giving way to riotous applause and standing ovation.*

You have a flat ass.

Hey man, occasionally 2-dimensions just can't capture 3-d perfection :p

It surely be.
And Eve & Yossi, too.

My lack of exclamation points should denote how most-very-incredibly-serious I am right now.
Seeeeerious about the butts.

I love your posts bluebell and wish you did it more (also, feel free to post your bits. by which I mean sincerely, "post your bits mama!")

Museum quality butts all over the place. Some days I love Lit.

you have a really nice butt.

do you find g strings uncomfortable? i can't get used to them. every time i put one on i can't stop feeling like i have a wedgie.

Bg I actually find a g-string more comfortable than a thong, it's like wearing nothing.
The brand & type of fabric makes a big difference for me - I find Elita brand microfibre thong most comfortable. They're soft and conform to my shape without pulling. Truthfully I find boyshorts and cheekies a lot sexier. I never wore thongs until I started dating my SO. He's a maniac for them. Also he's a maniac.

One day, when someone proves Evesdream was actually Jimmy in jersey, this thread is going to cause a lot of vette-style shrinkage.

I don't think I ever had a butt that nice even when I was skinny.

It surely be.
And Eve & Yossi, too.

My lack of exclamation points should denote how most-very-incredibly-serious I am right now.
Seeeeerious about the butts.

Butter drips off these biscuits at mach speed, they're so hot. Usul, we have ass the likes of which even God has never seen.

This is off topic, but did you ever think it was weird that the pirate in The Goonies was named "One Eye'd Willy"?

As an airline stewardess sexy librarian bikini mud wrestler, I too cannot deny the truth that it could only end in tears. We're like ships passing in the night, Wereboy. Ships in a wild & endless night.

Ships in a wild and endless night. This phrase puts me at peace.
Since it's settled, let's hang out a bit, like just chillin'. Maybe I can show you how to use that slingshot you're wearin'.

Ships in a wild and endless night. This phrase puts me at peace.
Since it's settled, let's hang out a bit, like just chillin'. Maybe I can show you how to use that slingshot you're wearin'.

This old thing?
55aba1df3563e4b862e2ce9d67aa4f09.jpg

:rose:

I don't think I ever had a butt that nice even when I was skinny.

For someone who could knock me off the curvy bazoombas podium just by blinking her eyes you're very kind.

One day, when someone proves Evesdream was actually Jimmy in jersey, this thread is going to cause a lot of vette-style shrinkage.

Lance are you losing your touch or do you just not care anymore?

I love your posts bluebell and wish you did it more (also, feel free to post your bits. by which I mean sincerely, "post your bits mama!")
1. I start and delete more than I post. It's a sickness, I'm looking into having it checked out by a professional. But thank you truly, because LURVE.

2. You. Want me. To post MY bits. In a thread. With:
- Your magical butt
- Yossi's magical butt
- Mischka's magical butt
-The ghost of Farrah's magical butt (because we all know THAT av is burned into our brains)

?

Holy marshmallows, woman. My butt, bits, and anything else would never ever compete, so I won't try- HOWEVER! I will give what my shy heart can bear at the moment. They are not super fresh off the presses (I tend to choose sleep over dirty picture-taking most days) but will have to do. :heart:

Attachments

• Bra Zen.jpg
    Bra Zen.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Sans Glasses And Other Things.jpg
    Sans Glasses And Other Things.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 78
If I squint I can see a vein.
It's QUITE a sight, even with pixels!

Also, you are hilarious.

Butter drips off these biscuits at mach speed, they're so hot. Usul, we have ass the likes of which even God has never seen.

This is off topic, but did you ever think it was weird that the pirate in The Goonies was named "One Eye'd Willy"?
Sweet potato pie, these rears have been haunting me all week!

Now that you mention it, yes- that is rather weird. Though pirates are known pervs, so it stands to some measure of reason.
There are penises everywhere, my friend!

Back