And the Best Incest stories are....

rudrakshpathak

Literotica Guru
Hi,
I'm new to Lit and incest is one of my most favourite genres.
I prefer stories with great characterizatiod and good storylines.
would you help me out?

Straight. no nc

Well...

Take a look at those stories posted by alwayswantedto.

Consistently good.

Pacofear's Incest stories are phenomenal. Try texasrefugee's 'Colleen' series. They're excellent too.

Yeah Alwayswantedto is one of the best. Bad thing is he has stopped writing in the last year or so.Hopefully he will return with a writing vengeance. Hopefully he is alright. I sent him a email a few months ago but he never responded back.

yeah

Yeah Alwayswantedto is one of the best. Bad thing is he has stopped writing in the last year or so.Hopefully he will return with a writing vengeance. Hopefully he is alright. I sent him a email a few months ago but he never responded back.

well we all hope he comes back! which one of his Is your favourite?

well we all hope he comes back! which one of his Is your favourite?

I would go with tied mom, as I have a fondness for erotic bondage.

In fact reading that story led me to try my own version "Mom is Bound to please"

Hope he comes back around

Nikki2021 has some really good ones as well

There is another author... I think its Jessie19 that is pretty good too.

Maternal Solstice - Blannister was pretty good for only being three pages.

Uhh, like most people said LoveCraft's incest stories are pretty much top notch. If you're looking for really long stories check out Beyond The Borderline 1 & 2 and The Forbidden Shore by CPBaudelaire. Threads: The Island by JammyJimmy was great, although Incest isn't a main part of the plot. And then there is All In The Family by StangStar06 which is a Loving Wife story, but it deals with incest.

Maternal Solstice - Blannister was pretty good for only being three pages.

Uhh, like most people said LoveCraft's incest stories are pretty much top notch. If you're looking for really long stories check out Beyond The Borderline 1 & 2 and The Forbidden Shore by CPBaudelaire. Threads: The Island by JammyJimmy was great, although Incest isn't a main part of the plot. And then there is All In The Family by StangStar06 which is a Loving Wife story, but it deals with incest.

Thank you for the kind comments you have left on my stories, they are appreciated.

Back