Seducing the Babysitter

but they don't need a babysitter except to fuck... so, I'm guessing the college aged kid comes home unexpectedly, but babysitter stays til Dad gets back. While they wait, the seduction occurs...

Or, the 18+ kids run a scheme whereby they hire babysitters (of appropriate ethnicity) just to fuck.
 
18 year old baby idea

The 18 year old baby idea works fine. The baby books the sitter - except he's 18. Maybe he invites his friends along. She turns up but there's no baby and when she finds out what's going on, it's too late. The babies fuck her senseless. But it's OK as she decides to accept a regular booking.
 
The idea of the 18+ dudes booking the babysitter is an interesting one. She shows up, looks around and is like "so where's the baby?" and it proceeds from there.

Personally though, that element of surprise would be a bit problematic if I were writing it. I'd want to plan on how to make it consensual and non-rapey. Maybe the babysitter lists herself in the personals or Craig's List-type ad as being 'that' kind of babysitter from the outset, so she's a prostitute with a predetermined target audience of college dudes or middle-aged guys.

I once had an idea for a series. It's currently in development hell until I can figure out if it's worth it or not. She's a college girl and 'legit' babysitter but she has an insatiable drive to conquer all the hapless husbands. When she's done she always leaves a calling card behind in the form of a chess piece or a building block or something. In other words she's similar to a serial killer but instead she's a serial 'slut,' see.
 
Or maybe the babysitter is a devil/demon who hails from a lower abyssal plane and embodies every male's fantasy. The guys summon her from hell to employ her 'babysitting' services for them.
 
Or maybe the babysitter is a devil/demon who hails from a lower abyssal plane and embodies every male's fantasy. The guys summon her from hell to employ her 'babysitting' services for them.

interesting....:devil:
 
Oh, man, I just love sexy cliches / tropes. There's a reason they're that way, just so many damn people find them so damn sexy.

OK, here's my take. New babysitter arrives and wifey goes out to wait in the car. As hubby is halfway out the door, he looks back in "I almost forgot. Rhonda (that's wifey) runs a cottage industry out of the office in the back room. If you hear anyone walking down the side of the house, ignore it and whatever you do, don't go back there. They'll go away when they realise shes not in."

You know what happens next: Uh Oh! Glory Hole!
 
Oh, man, I just love sexy cliches / tropes. There's a reason they're that way, just so many damn people find them so damn sexy.

OK, here's my take. New babysitter arrives and wifey goes out to wait in the car. As hubby is halfway out the door, he looks back in "I almost forgot. Rhonda (that's wifey) runs a cottage industry out of the office in the back room. If you hear anyone walking down the side of the house, ignore it and whatever you do, don't go back there. They'll go away when they realise shes not in."

You know what happens next: Uh Oh! Glory Hole!

I just have a lot of trouble imagining a glory hole in the side of a house...
 
Or maybe the babysitter is a devil/demon who hails from a lower abyssal plane and embodies every male's fantasy. The guys summon her from hell to employ her 'babysitting' services for them.

You read Roz's succubus story PURELY SINFUL, didn't you? ;)

Let's twist it and beat LIT's age limits. Xenia is a wing-flapping tail-snapping soul-sucking demoness with an agenda. Morphed into a hot-bodied sweet young blonde babe (human) she moves into a suburban neighborhood with her zombi-pawn 'parents' as cover for the vanilla high-school senior available for babysitting. She chooses to sit with young couples' infants. She tags the parents' souls for later harvest and swaps their human children for devilkin, changelings. She thus lays the groundwork for a fast-maturing demonic cadre that takes over key roles in the community (maybe a state or national capitol). Oh sure, she fucks the parents, of course, but she doesn't drain them until they've served their purpose.

Xerxes and Xilia (human names: Mark and Marci) are typical shape-shifting changelings whose demonic forms mature twice as fast as humans, reaching puberty at seven years and sexual maturity at ten. In normal view, they're ordinary children. But morphed into demonic splendor, they're hyper-beautiful adults. Little boy and girl share changing room at beach; seemingly, Adonis and Aphrodite emerge. (Their spell-field keeps most humans from noticing the transition. I said 'most'; note the plot device there.)

Such alluring changeling devilkin don't steal souls. They just drain vital energies and nudge human minds. They mostly parasitize the powerful. Mark and Marci team-up on bisexual corporate execs; their hellish cousins go for politicos, preachers, and other propagandists. The devilkin soon run the place -- all from the initial efforts of Xenia the babysitter.

Of course, the one human immune to their spells brings about their downfall after many troubles, trials, tribulations, tortures, yada yada. Or maybe not. Maybe this explains why [insert place name] is such a hellhole, or an illusory paradise. I could place this in my Sellwood (Portland Oregon) story cycle, or set it in LC's Rhode Island, or around Ottawa or Wash DC or Dallas or Silicon Valley. Yeah, the Apple campus as the outer circle of Hell, no problem. :D
 
Chicken pot chicken pot chicken pot piiiiiiieee....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApmvDU5RmyY

(I have no idea why my brain has chosen to waste valuable brain cells to remember that silly line from that silly episode from that silly show)


Here's an idea, stolen fair and square from an old "Just Shoot Me" plot:

Donny is retarded. He's in his mid-twenties, but suffered an accident right after graduating high school, and hasn't had all his marbles since then. His parents let him live at home, provide him with food and video games, wait on him hand and foot.

But they need to go out of town for awhile. They can't leave poor Donny home alone. They hire a young (over 18) coed from the neighborhood to babysit him while they are gone.

As soon as the parents' cab leaves for the airport, Donny turns to the babysitter and spills his guts. He's perfectly healthy, but didn't want to go to work after high school. So he faked an "accident" and now lives the life of Riley. The babysitter is appalled at first, until she realizes how wealthy his parents are, and how luxurious the house is, not to mention their fridge full of gourmet food, their giant bed, and their stash of drugs. And when she sees how well hung Donny is, well.......
 
I just have a lot of trouble imagining a glory hole in the side of a house...
Long ago, I was hitchhiking through a Southern USA state. One ride stopped for 'shine. He drove around a tree-covered farmhouse to the take-out window in back and bought a couple jars of lightning. I could see a similar op with a gloryhole instead of a booze dispensary. Just set it in Arkansas, Alabama, or Tennessee, no problem, totally plausible.

Chicken pot chicken pot chicken pot piiiiiiieee....
You've gotta stop screwing those birds. Who knows what you'll catch from them? Meanwhile, my version of your GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING idea is in the Winter contest as GIFT BOX. You get much well-deserved credit for that. Thanks!
 
It could involve either superheroes, cyborgs, or elf folk.
I seem to recall a comic by Kyle Baker about Reed Richards and Sue Storm (of Fantastic Four) auditioning babysitters for their superchild. They ran through quite a few prospects before getting a keeper.

Do 'borgs need babysitters? Why not just activate the sitter'bot?

Elves... I can't speak for the Tolkien varieties, but old Euro-trad elves were known to abduct human infants. Babysitting in that situation could be... touchy.

There's a rule of creative writing: When you reach a decision point, take the most unlikely path. Babysitting for 'borgs, robots, elves, capes, orcs, unicorns, aliens, were-critters, political conservatives, Mafiosi, and LIT writers could be hazardous. But fun to write. Have at it.
 
I seem to recall a comic by Kyle Baker about Reed Richards and Sue Storm (of Fantastic Four) auditioning babysitters for their superchild. They ran through quite a few prospects before getting a keeper.

Do 'borgs need babysitters? Why not just activate the sitter'bot?

Elves... I can't speak for the Tolkien varieties, but old Euro-trad elves were known to abduct human infants. Babysitting in that situation could be... touchy.

There's a rule of creative writing: When you reach a decision point, take the most unlikely path. Babysitting for 'borgs, robots, elves, capes, orcs, unicorns, aliens, were-critters, political conservatives, Mafiosi, and LIT writers could be hazardous. But fun to write. Have at it.

Unfortunately I'm not the best at writing that kind of stuff. I hope you get someone to do this story for you.
 
Here's a thought: a prostitution ring that uses babysitting as a cover!

You call them up, ask for a babysitter, they send over a fully-grown woman in a naughty schoolgirl outfit and she fucks your brains out.

Or, if you really have a baby (and a wife who doesn't satisfy you any more), you hire them to actually come and babysit for bit while you and the ball&chain go out to dinner. Then you come home, tell your wife that you are going to drive the sitter to her home, and get a blowjob in the car before dropping her at a cab stand.
 
Back
Top