Dragon Age: Civil War (closed for LassardLost)

Valysa's heart felt like it was beating out of her chest. She didn't believe that he really thought she was special. She knew he was doing this just to smooth things over so he could sleep with her again, right? The way her heart was flip-flopping in her chest was really only the result of her recovering ego, and not because she actually believed he felt something for her... Or so she told herself.

"I... Thank you," she answered softly, not certain what to say. "It was very kind of you to go out of your way to speak with me about this, to make sure I'm feeling alright." Her gaze slipped down to his hand, resting casually on her knee, probably because there was nowhere else for it to comfortably go. She wanted very much to touch him. Hesitantly, clearly feeling unsure of herself, Valysa placed one of her hands over his and then smiled at him, and tried not to look too much like some poor love-struck girl who was getting in over her head.
 
Galt looked down at Valysa's hand as it touched his, and looked back up with her, a gentle smile on his face. He noticed a thick strand of hair that had fallen down across her right eye, and so he tucked it softly behind her ear. This of course, naturally brought him a little bit closer to her, and now that he was here, he couldn't think of anything more desirable than to lean in... and kiss Valysa on the lips. Softly, gently, with care.

"Can I make it up to you?" He whispered, smiling a bit, and kissing her again. "Let me make it up to you." He touched her cheek, a light caress, before a third kiss, this time longer, and this time, with other hand coming up around her neck, so that he was holding her close to him with his large, strong hands.
 
For a moment, Valysa considered resisting. She knew this was going to spell disaster for her - she was falling for him, quickly, no matter how she tried to avoid it. Her heart was betraying her. Only, then, after his whispered words and his second kiss, she knew she couldn't resist. With the third kiss, she melted into his arms, sighing softly against his lips and returning the kiss.

She pressed small hands against his chest, her fingers finding the edges of his robes so she could slide her hands inside, searching out expanses of his skin. He was so warm, she wanted nothing but to be closer to him.

As his hands started exploring her skin more readily, she realized his aim and she pulled back from him, blushing brightly. "H-here? Now?" she asked softly. She didn't stop touching him, and there was something in her eyes that said she was pliable. She wouldn't be able to refuse if he wanted to have her right now, in her partially hidden corner of the library.
 
Back
Top