Ladies, Do you love older men?

Another old dog (almost 50) dropping in to say hello, especially to the ladies who appreciate the wisdom we have acquired.

I simply adore older men that have confidence in themselves and don't act like jerks. It doesn't always have to be about sex either. Then again the ones that I have been with that are older than the norm have been much better lovers. They seem to care more about me and making me feel sexy and desirable than themselves. That is not an attribute that is found all the time in younger guys.

Welcome to all you "newbies" to this thread, 58+ here. Glad the the "snow up above" doesn't concern some.

I Know I Pleased My FWBs

My FWBs were all considerably younger than me and found me to be a good lover.

From the Forum Guidelines:

4. You may not post personal information of other members or, for that matter, anyone else. We do not allow phone numbers, email addresses, private messages or quotes from private emails to be posted on the forum. This rule also covers real names, employment info, and any other personal information that we deem inappropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my Harvey Specters, but don't flatter yourselves old men, you're more likely to be a past your prime, bald, greying, beer belly, lazy, creepy horny old man that nobody wants to be around irl

By definition, we ARE past out "prime".

Bald? That harbinger of testosterone is sexy according to a lot of women with a little more experience than you seem to project?

Hard to be greying when bald, but some girls dig that.

I'm pretty lean so it is odd to me that I get an enthusiastic belly rub when I'm 10-15 lbs heavy.

Lazy? how so? Like the intellectual laziness you displayed here?

Creepy is in the mind of the beholder, listen to the gift of fear if you feel that.

Horny is a negative? You prefer celibates? Eunuchs?

"Nobody" is a pretty broad generalization. I'd say most of the girls I have had the pleasure of spending time with were pretty typical. not the exception. Sexy is as sexy does. A LOT of them complained that young men are entirely too timid to even APPROACH a pretty girl.

You know why "creepy" old men chase girls 1/2 their age? Because frequently we catch them.

So, don't flatter yourself that every creepy old man you see would deign to show you any affection. We DO have the experience to recognize a class A bitch when we see one and sex is NEVER worth dealing with one.

Why would a man with infinite options choose to bestow an adventure on a girl so sure she is the one holding all the sexually interesting cards.

Last edited:
When I was younger I always fantasized and even dated much much older men. The sex was fantastic and I truly think they helped me learn more about my body and pleasure in general. I will say, however, that when we were in public it would cause lots of whispering and judgmental looks from other people.

Now that I am older though I have a great appreciation for men of all ages :)

When I was younger I always fantasized and even dated much much older men. The sex was fantastic and I truly think they helped me learn more about my body and pleasure in general. I will say, however, that when we were in public it would cause lots of whispering and judgmental looks from other people.

Now that I am older though I have a great appreciation for men of all ages :)

I understand that last sentiment, I've learned to appreciate women of all ages.

Let us say I appreciate mature men ;-) Age is but a number, but behavior makes or breaks the deal.
I know someone under 30 that is so much more adult than another who is over 70. I look for that unmistakable natural leadership quality. Slightly possessive, mildly aggressive. Sure of himself, but not cocky or arrogant. Older can be a state of mind rather than the date on the license.

Let us say I appreciate mature men ;-) Age is but a number, but behavior makes or breaks the deal.
I know someone under 30 that is so much more adult than another who is over 70. I look for that unmistakable natural leadership quality. Slightly possessive, mildly aggressive. Sure of himself, but not cocky or arrogant. Older can be a state of mind rather than the date on the license.
So true this!!

hi

i think older guys will be more experienced and my kinky demands will be easier to try out.

Back