X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

-Neko groaned softly as his fingers moved in to her pussy lightly moving them around playing with her slowly moving in and out.-
 
She was in heaven as his fingers slowly slipped into her pussy, moving in and out at a leisurely pace. She squirmed against him, the water sloshing and moving as his hands held her captive to his pleasure.
 
-Neko broke the kiss and chuckled a bit.-"Your still being naughty Lila."-he chuckled a bit and moved her up a bit to suck on her nipples as he fingered her pussy.-
 
Moaning as she’s turned around, Lila is over the moon as his lips are latched around her nipples and his fingers are still moving in her pussy. She bucked and moved against him, her hands clenching at his shoulders as she rode his fingers in pleasure.
 
-Neko sucked more using his tongue his fingers grinding in to her pussy moving them in and out around and spreading her lips out he removed his lips.-"We continue in here there may be a mess....wanna try out in the pool?"-Neko blushed to him self thinking naughty.-
 
-Neko explained.-"We like it in the water here....but in the pool it's a bit bigger and it will feel so good."
 
“And it’s also public.” Lila said with a gasp as he flicked his fingers deep inside of her, touching those spots that made her feel amazing. “I think I created a monster with that blow job in the garden.”
 
-He chuckled and looked to her Neko smiled.-"A Monster? No...I think i am just in head over heels for you.and i think you turned me more.....brave....for acts."-he laughed and held her close.-
 
Lila kissed Neko deeply as he held her close. She gave him a sly smile and looked him in the eye with a small laugh. “Shall we get our swimsuits then?”
 
-Neko smiled and nods as they took a towel each grabbed there suits and went to the pool. It was late and most people were inside as Neko and Lila set up by the pool Neko dove in to the deep end and using his Mutant power heated up the water a bit.-
 
Walking into the pool after Neko, Lila watched him swim with a smile. She relaxed on the edge of the pool and sighed, enjoying the quiet of the moment with her boyfriend.
 
-Neko swam over and sat his chin and arms on the edge.-"You coming in Pretty."-He chuckled and rested his hands and chin on her legs as he reached up and kissed her lips one.-
 
Lila sighed softly as Neko kissed her and touched her legs. She smiled down at him and laughed softly. “Well, I think I might need some convincing to join you.” She said in a seductive voice.
 
-Neko smiled and wrapped his arms around her slowly bringing her in to the water close to him the water very warm as Neko kissed her lips passionately pressing against her in the water.-"This is nice i like it....how about you."-he grins.-
 
“I think you like the thought that we might get caught.” Lila said, grinning back at Neko as they floated in the warmed water. She kissed him again, sighing as the kiss turned instantly passionate and she felt his fingers pulling at the knot of her bikini top.

“Already, Neko?” She asked with a grin. “You just finished sucking on them in the bathtub and you already want to let them loose?”
 
-Neko chuckled and smiled.-"I never said this be a clean night swim."-He laughed a bit and he looked to her eyes as he kissed her passionately back his tongue slipped in to her mouth. Neko closed his eyes as his mouth explored her own. His tongue played and swirled in her mouth gently. His hands ran down her body a bit and breaking the kiss Neko looked in to her eyes.-"Lila......I love you.....I am so glad i met you."
 
Lila moaned as he kissed her passionately, her tongue playing with his as they explored each other with simply touches of their hands. She shivered as his hand ran down her back, the kiss breaking as he looked into her eyes. She smiled at his words and sighed as his fingers dug into the firm muscle of her bottom.

“I love you too, Neko.” She said softly, her arms looping around his neck and drawing her body close. “I love you more than anyone else in my life.”
 
-Neko blushed.-"I am honored i have that much love from you."-Neko smiled as they floated a bit and they got to the shallow section of the pool and Neko kissed her again. His hands lightly un tieing her bikini top and he smiled.-"I love this....it's so natural."
 
Lila melted into Neko’s kiss, her hands lacing through his hair as he untied her bikini top and her bare breasts soon pressed against his chest. She sighed softly as he smiled at her and told her that he loved moments like this.

“I think it helps that I have a boyfriend that’s so willing to try new things.” She said in a husky seductive voice.
 
-Neko smiles as he removed her top and put it to the side of the pool. Leaning her against the wall he began to suck on her breasts and his hands roamed her body a bit.-"You are terrific I like having a girl who has a great mind and terrific personality."-Neko grins and smiled taking her nipple back in her mouth. His hands grabbing her ass playing with it in his hands.-
 
Lila moaned as Neko sucked her nipples, worshipping her breasts as she was leaned against the wall. “Oh…” She cooed, squirming in his hands as he squeezed her ass and ran his hands across her body.
 
-Neko sat her up more as she sat on the edge of the pool and spread her legs. Neko's tongue slipped in to the warm folds of her pussy lapping at it the juices mixing with the water and his own saliva. Neko smiled up to Lila as he felt Lila's hands in his hair.-
 
Lila whimpered as he sat her on the edge of the pool, her legs spread as he settled between them. She gasped as his tongue slipped into the warm folds of her pussy, her hands tangling tightly in his hair as his tongue speared her entrance in the most wonderful way.
 
-Lila was moaning and Neko slurped and tongued his way in her folds and his hands cupped her ass squeezing it softly as his lips sucked her pussy and tongued her clit.-
 
Back
Top