What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headed to the beach tomorrow evening.

(But first, I have to pack, get myself ready, and finish 20 client blogs before I can even go to bed tonight. *Sigh*)
 
Such good news.

Maybe.

Possibly.

Trying hard not to jinx it by wanting it to the point of showing I want it. Badly. Or by counting my honey badgers before they're badassed.

I try to assuage my craving by saying, well, there might be someone out there better qualified, or better educated, or just... better. But I don't believe it.

I do love the Tao, but I simply suck at taking things as they come.

Hope you get it -- whatever it is!
 
Fingers figuratively crossed, and the DGE antenna tuned and powered up.

Thank you, SW. I can tell, because I feel oddly bucked up, and also, my fillings are getting DirecTV.

I am wearing my lucky green underwear just for you :)

The question is, are those your lucky breasts, too? Because this situation requires all talismans. Also, I just wanted to put "lucky breasts" in a post.

Doing my part to align the stars & moons for ya', Deeege!
:D

You're terribly mysterious. You do know that, right?

Hope you get it -- whatever it is!

Thanks! I'll let you know when I know what it is, if I successfully get the thing that I am not trying too hard to want!
 
Headed to the beach tomorrow evening.

(But first, I have to pack, get myself ready, and finish 20 client blogs before I can even go to bed tonight. *Sigh*)

Okay. No shit: when I went to the beach recently, guess who banged on the door?? "PEST CONTROL!!!"

I told him he could poison someone else during their stay at the beach. :mad:

And yes, I am serious.

Have fun!
 
The red currant, vanilla & cardamon jam is now (successfully, I hope) canned.

Due tomorrow: rhubarb & ginger chutney and blueberry jam.
 
Okay. No shit: when I went to the beach recently, guess who banged on the door?? "PEST CONTROL!!!"

I told him he could poison someone else during their stay at the beach. :mad:

And yes, I am serious.

Have fun!

Please don't let that happen to me. I don't think I have the money to rent a boat to go dump the body.

And thanks! I'm just waiting for Kitty to get off work in about 30 minutes and head over.
 
"If you're making mistakes, you're out doing something!" ~ Neil Gaiman.

Can Neil Gaiman make mistakes???? Really???

Fuck.

Please don't let that happen to me. I don't think I have the money to rent a boat to go dump the body.

And thanks! I'm just waiting for Kitty to get off work in about 30 minutes and head over.

What a beautiful, sand in the toes, warm sunset breeze, shrimp boiling, sunscreen smell and blood spatters on your sandals kind of memory.

DGE~ all the luv, happy thoughts, and giggles I can spare are on their way. :kiss::kiss:

Thanks for lifting me up, winch-ie. ;)
 
You're terribly mysterious. You do know that, right?

Yes.

(and I have all I can do to use my powers for good, and not for evil...)

:devil:

Oooo...vacation sanctioned, extra in my paycheck for appreciation, AND my antique sampler is going for over $300 on eBay!
:D
 
No. He said if "you're" making mistakes. As in "us". As in "lesser mortals".

The Neil does not make mistakes.

Always a writer - one can write around any problem!

I'm having a great day - about to score a sweet antique sampler on eBay at a bargain price.
 
Taking out the limbo event in the office olympics today then been asked to give a demonstration of exactly how flexible I am. I had to decline that request as there are some things you really should not do at work, especially while wearing a skirt.
 
Taking out the limbo event in the office olympics today then been asked to give a demonstration of exactly how flexible I am. I had to decline that request as there are some things you really should not do at work, especially while wearing a skirt.

The mind boggles.
 
Exchange on Twitter this a.m. (writers who've ever submitted a manuscript to an agent or publisher will get this)...

Twitterer #1: How many writers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Twitterer #2 reply: Dear Twitterer #1, I'm sorry but this lightbulb does not meet our needs at this time. Good luck placing it in another socket.
 
Bwahaha!

slide_225117_952633_free.jpg
 
This. Good Lord.

The good old' US of A is such a mixed bag of awesome trail
mix, with serious nut content when you dig down, about, oh, a millimeter.

:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top