Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - I sure accomplished a lot in the past couple of hours. I managed to clean up the icons of my desktop and take a two hour nap! Amazing what one can accomplish under the blankets - alone - but hey it helped take me into that 2 hour nap. :devil:

*sigh*

Well now that we all admitted we are lacking.. ;):D

I am currently indulging in an awesome brownie. After Red talking about brownies all weekend, I told my son and mom to do a brownie making project today.

*sigh*

I am currently indulging in an awesome brownie. After Red talking about brownies all weekend, I told my son and mom to do a brownie making project today.

I love brownies! They do not love me so we go our separate ways....:(

Hello and how are you? :rose:

Hello ...I am really good....making dinner and doing laundry and posting....a woman's work is never done....

*sigh*

I love brownies! They do not love me so we go our separate ways....:(

Hello ...I am really good....making dinner and doing laundry and posting....a woman's work is never done....

I ate one little one just a bit ago. They are my friends in tiny tiny doses. I think I talk and post about food so much because well I enjoy it. lol I can't eat a lot as far as quantity goes, so what I do eat had better taste damn good. 8 oz is all my stomach will hold each meal since my GBS. So I tend to try new recipes and desserts. Of course that means I have to share them here. :D

And speaking of food...I must give my dinner more attention.... I hope everyone has a nice evening...:rose:

Thursday is traditionally our pizza night, we usually head to Pizza Hut, but to save on gas $$ we have opted to eat locally, so the pizza has been ordered, thus saving us gas $$, drink cost, and tip for the server. I'm so thrifty, now that I'm poor. :D

Thursday is traditionally our pizza night, we usually head to Pizza Hut, but to save on gas $$ we have opted to eat locally, so the pizza has been ordered, thus saving us gas $$, drink cost, and tip for the server. I'm so thrifty, now that I'm poor. :D

*woot!~

i make ours, from scratch every friday.-the family insists. lol~
takes all day to do the sauce(and do it right) and i make our own pizza crust.- it took awhile- (and some coaching from a Lady named Mike, who's italian, - and who about beat me about the head and shoulders with pizza dough once..- :D

but, though it's not fabulous, it's pretty darn good!(some weeks, like the last two, i just want to order out!)

just thought i'd swing by and say hey...still here, still look like i lost a boxing match...lol

im gorging on Castle Episodes today...and lovin' it. :D:D

:heart: y'all. :kiss:

Hello everyone! (((WMW))) You are still beautiful, even with black eyes! So good to see you here. :):heart::kiss:

*woot!~

i make ours, from scratch every friday.-the family insists. lol~
takes all day to do the sauce(and do it right) and i make our own pizza crust.- it took awhile- (and some coaching from a Lady named Mike, who's italian, - and who about beat me about the head and shoulders with pizza dough once..- :D

but, though it's not fabulous, it's pretty darn good!(some weeks, like the last two, i just want to order out!)

just thought i'd swing by and say hey...still here, still look like i lost a boxing match...lol

im gorging on Castle Episodes today...and lovin' it. :D:D

:heart: y'all. :kiss:

Oh sounds so very very yummy. I do hope you didn't have to make pizza the Friday after the accident, nor tomorrow either!!

Hello everyone! (((WMW))) You are still beautiful, even with black eyes! So good to see you here. :):heart::kiss:

Hello there. :rose: :)

Hey! So far so good today. Got an early birthday present today. :D

How was your day?

Wonderful! I got a belated one yesterday which was TASTY and makes gggb pretty darn awesome in my book. lol

Happy Early wishes to you. When is the official day - if you wish to share?

My day has been going pretty easy, thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back