Back From Hiatus

astla

Really Experienced
Hello lovely world of Lit. Its been a good number of years since I lasted posted regularly. I miss the posting and the contact with you lovely people so I've thrown my hat back in the ring. Lets see how I go posting regularly!?!

Astla

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 3
Hello lovely world of Lit. Its been a good number of years since I lasted posted regularly. I miss the posting and the contact with you lovely people so I've thrown my hat back in the ring. Lets see how I go posting regularly!?!

Astla
hat
hats
Lovely people ?
ring !!!!

Difference in terminologies
but appreciated nevertheless

Astla

Welcome back! Lovely to see you...

Astla

Welcome back!!!

And what a come back! Seems you not only throw the hat in the ring...

Wow, Don't think we have met, but welcome back. Great start over.

Astla

I remember you! Welcome back!!

Mmmn, welcome back, fellow Aussie. ;)

I'm curious as to what levels of naughty mischief you'll be up to this time.

Astla

That's a good start. More please :D

Astla

Ooh, intrigued. :D

Astla

Off to a lovely start!

Astla

Hey there. Long time no see. But did you actually get any sleep last night, or have you been up the whole time? :D

Well so far....

very nice indeed....cannot wait to see more:D:D

Astla

Astla

great to see you back and posting astla....hope you enjoy your time here again.

Astla

Please... Please continue. I tensed up so hard when I saw that picture my toes curled.

Astla

Very good start, please feel free to continue posting ;)

For the past 6 months I've been powerlifting which is amazing because not only do I get to eat all the food I want (yay for no starvation diets) but I also get to throw weights around with "the boys"...

Pre workout.. You definitely dont want to see what post workout looks like:eek:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 3
For the past 6 months I've been powerlifting which is amazing because not only do I get to eat all the food I want (yay for no starvation diets) but I also get to throw weights around with "the boys"...

Sexy and fit! And yes I want to see post workout!

Very Sexy.

Subscribed!

I would love to see post workout, there's always something sexy about a sweaty beauty after a good workout. It's my second favorite part of sex.

Looking forward to seeing more. ;)

Back