Shy Sexy Texan - Version 2

*Slips in to deliver a BIG HUG and a kiss*

Good Morning Kettle!!

Life can all to often be to disquietingly disruptive to ones inner calm so best regards and I hope you find your center again soon.

You can't do it all.
You have to do it all.
You'll never find what you need.
You don't deserve it.
You deserve the hand you're dealt.
You aren't enough.

These and million other thoughts just like them are running through my mind at any given moment. Until I figure out how to best settle these thoughts, I'm really no good to anyone, not even myself. I need to find my quiet.

I'm only here to thank those who have reached out in my absence. Either to try to check in or lend a hug. And thank you to those who have not reached out, but who I can literally feel wanting to. I'm sorry for being quiet but I need it. I need time to be open and honest with myself and to find my own peace and order.

Maybe I'll be back...but not today.

-hugs-

I don't know the issues, but I know you will rise above. You're a smart, funny, nice, caring, and sexy lady! You're awesome and we are here for you whenever you need us. -hugs-

You can't do it all.
You have to do it all.
You don't deserve it.
You aren't enough.

These and million other thoughts just like them are running through my mind at any given moment. Until I figure out how to best settle these thoughts, I'm really no good to anyone, not even myself. I need to find my quiet.

I'm only here to thank those who have reached out in my absence. Either to try to check in or lend a hug. And thank you to those who have not reached out, but who I can literally feel wanting to. I'm sorry for being quiet but I need it. I need time to be open and honest with myself and to find my own peace and order.

Nothing but good vibes for you.

You can't do it all.
You have to do it all.
You don't deserve it.
You aren't enough.

Life can be a bummer at times no we all need some 'me' time to get our thoughts and life back into sync.

I am very willing to sit back and await your return, whenever that may be. I am sure your mind is as beautiful as your body, which we all know is extremely beautiful, and I am sure you will work things out soon.

Reach out to us if you need sensible answers to help you, you know there are some here who will do just that.

You can't do it all.
You have to do it all.
You don't deserve it.
You aren't enough.

The inner voice is the worst. It's the one we let creep in and take hold of our very happiness.

I hope you find what you're looking for one day.......Until hen you have my e-mail and I'll always be here if you need or want me for anything.

Take care of yourself little Kettle. *BIG HUG*

You can't do it all.
You have to do it all.
You don't deserve it.
You aren't enough.

Just be YOU. Don't think about what you deserve think about what you WANT / NEED. You are enough and more.

You can't do it all.
You have to do it all.
You don't deserve it.
You aren't enough.

Hang in there! We will be here when you are ready!!

You being you is the reason I'm here.

:kiss:

Thank you :)

I actually had a lovely conversation with someone unexpected this week that made me feel a million times better. It made me realize I don't have to be everything to everyone, I don't have to have all the answers, and there are people out there who don't expect anything from aside from just being me. It's amazing what a selfless act of kindness can do. Funny thing is, he probably doesn't even know how much he helped.

Anyhow, I'm feeling more like myself again :)

SO glad to hear it!

I completely agree with deft. You being you is exactly why we're all here.

I think that is a powerful realization - so much of our mood, our thoughts, are the result of putting too much weight on trying to be something different for someone else. Best to try and just be yourself and let the chips fall where they will.

I actually had a lovely conversation with someone unexpected this week that made me feel a million times better. It made me realize I don't have to be everything to everyone, I don't have to have all the answers, and there are people out there who don't expect anything from aside from just being me. It's amazing what a selfless act of kindness can do. Funny thing is, he probably doesn't even know how much he helped.

Glad to hear it. You are great the way you are. Welcome back. :) -hugs-

So happy! You deserve to feel like a million bucks!!

It's good to see you are feeling more yourself now. Take all the time you need to be sure you are back in tip top frame of mind.

Thanks for the thoughts

I'm not around here often anymore but I wanted to send a big thank you to those many who reached out to me recently when they heard the Hurricane Harvey was near by. Central Texas missed most of the weather and flooding - thank goodness - and all is well.

It's nice to know there are so many kind hearts out there :)

:heart: Take care

I'm not around here often anymore but I wanted to send a big thank you to those many who reached out to me recently when they heard the Hurricane Harvey was near by. Central Texas missed most of the weather and flooding - thank goodness - and all is well.

Good to know that your still kicking and participating. :)

We miss you!

Glad you are safe and doing well.

-HUGS-

Glad you're alright!

*BIG HUG*:rose::kiss::heart:

Back