The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just who's stupid idea was it to have a Pain managment convention in Las Vegas!


Dorks...
 
"Happy birthday Nina!"

"Rope, a knife, Cait, and Nina. Four things that I would have quite a bit of fun with..."

"You'll whittle me? No, dear. You have that reversed...."

"You use a fuck as a noun and then do whatever you please with it. Or use it as a verb and, well...that's self-explanatory."
 
"Happy birthday Nina!"

"Rope, a knife, Cait, and Nina. Four things that I would have quite a bit of fun with..."

"You'll whittle me? No, dear. You have that reversed...."

"You use a fuck as a noun and then do whatever you please with it. Or use it as a verb and, well...that's self-explanatory."

~thank you thank you... :)

~all by their lonesomes??

~hehehe

~I sit corrected, much obliged.

LT: fun has been cancled due to excessive heat... feel free find your own teeny tiny tub of cool water to sleep away the afternoon in....

LLT: o_O did someone say cake?
 
I would be 400lbs if i could actualy eat as much as I love food....

mmmm..... butter pecan cake with peanutbutter fudge frosting....

*drools and dies*

o_O and a thunderstorm... I'm a happy girl...
 
I just about killed myself having to get up and answer a demand....more accurately, instead of taking care of my niece like she's supposed to be doing, mom constantly has ME doing it...I tried to get up from this chair, only for the chair NOT to move backwards. Ended up tripping and effing up my toe, and smacking my ear against the mirror on the door to the room. All because she won't do what she's supposed to be doing.
 
Appy Bday Nina and thinking about Omnomnoming Cait's boobies now. Nina's too. Also, LT psycho nymphomania sounds fun. xD
 
hehehehehehe..... they are nomable...

and they are fun... most of the time..
 
As in I can noms them? *gives a feral, hidden grin, stalking slowly towards the eminently nomable breasts of Nina, dying to see what will occur next**
 
*grabs random, unsuspecting RPers and drags them off to the Pegasus Wings lounge for some discussion of some new ideas*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top