The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit... I'm trying to screw around on the internet instead of doing my work.. but everyone is leaving me alone so I can work. assholes.

Hows that for passive aggressive motherfucker.

Hmm.. not very passive aggressive if you ask me.... You just sound like a whining cunt.

DAMMiT!

Dammit... I'm trying to screw around on the internet instead of doing my work.. but everyone is leaving me alone so I can work. assholes.

Hows that for passive aggressive motherfucker.

Hmm.. not very passive aggressive if you ask me.... You just sound like a whining cunt.

DAMMiT!

-Drags the Nina under her covers again- Blankie monster ATTACK!!!!

-cuddles the Nina-

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

-sticks cold feet on VT thighs-

muuuuuuuch better.

EEEEPS!!!! cold feet!!!

-Kicks Nina out for a few moments before attacking her again with the blankets. This time armed with a heating pad.-

My boss now knows what the Abe Lincoln and Dogs in a Bathtub are!

The look on her face was priceless.

Buwahahahaha.

Lt...
I wish my girlfriend was here...

flt. I do not want to do work tomorrow.

more thoughts.

those Tacos were good for dinner, but will probably give me heartburn later.

I could have totally worded that differently and made it a horrible double entendre something like. I like eating tacos... hm. slightly random collection of thoughts.

Lt...
Abe lincoln on Urban dictionary..
there are 3 seperate and probably equally as ..... weird of definitions that I saw although there is overlap for one definition and that's the one I assume we're talking about here.

just wow... I think spec had it right... really?

do I really want to know what the other one means?

Lt...
Abe lincoln on Urban dictionary..
there are 3 seperate and probably equally as ..... weird of definitions that I saw although there is overlap for one definition and that's the one I assume we're talking about here.

just wow... I think spec had it right... really?

do I really want to know what the other one means?

Most assuredly not.

lol yeah, she was afraid to look it up... so I did it for her... probably another one one wouldn't want a google image of.

but on the subject, a crowd member at a comedy show started heckling the insult comic about blumpkins and it totally backfired on her.... lmao

I was watching United States of Tara and they mentioned it so I was curious to know what it was.

And I just had to share it with my boss. :D

lol yeah, she was afraid to look it up... so I did it for her... probably another one one wouldn't want a google image of.

but on the subject, a crowd member at a comedy show started heckling the insult comic about blumpkins and it totally backfired on her.... lmao

WH13%20Dogs%20in%20a%20Boat%203D.jpg

I don't get it. :confused: Glad, my dear friend....would you please look it up for me. *Bats eyelashes in a coy fashion.*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back