What turned you on today?

RawHumor

Creepers Gotta Creep
Joined
Jan 24, 2002
Posts
57,560
Has this thread been done already? It seems to fit in with the pissed you off or made you smile ones.
 
A very erotic scene in the book Lover Unbound by JR Ward.

I nearly combusted:eek:
 
Yesterday, I read the lastest chapter of a series by Teachgirl1980... the entire thing isn't GREAT, but this chapter was right up my alley.
 
Last edited:
Great idea for a topic.

My lover would get out of bed to turn the alarm off, then snuggle back into me. I was almost asleep, but I could feel her struggle of wanting to be near me but needing to get up. She could probably feel me pulling her closer, but trying to encourage her to get up at the same time. It was a very subtle, romantic feeling that we go through most mornings, but the idea that our bodies meld throughout the night and must be separated slowly and gently turned me on.
 
I was shopping on-line for a latex dress, but I kept getting distracted (and turned on) by the medical fetish toys.
 
My ex-whatever-the-fuck-he-is begging me to tie him up and torture him. Oh, karma, how you do bring things around full circle. :devil:

Yes, it did make me laugh, but it kinda made me hot, too.
 
A promise that tonight we would finally discuss expectations He has for me. He has been working on it in written form for awhile now so I'm pretty curious.
 
My ex-whatever-the-fuck-he-is begging me to tie him up and torture him. Oh, karma, how you do bring things around full circle. :devil:
Yes, it did make me laugh, but it kinda made me hot, too.
LOL.. yea... she is Awesome isn't she???
She allowed me revenge last week & it felt so damn good...

BUt back to what turned me on today...

I had a few of the drivers I work with show me the tongue...
I LOVE oral so I told them to stop teasing...
one replied with "I wasn't teasing" & it knocked me off balance...
took me a few minutes to think of a reply but it was too late...lol..
I will keep hold of it for next time tho, I am usually pretty quick with the comebacks...

Doesn't help either I work in an all male enviroment & sit on a 12,000 pound 12 speed vibrator all day...
 
When my husband said in front of witnesses that he was not going to use an alarm clock at the beach during our vacation this year!

Woo hoo!

I could have done him right there!

:rose:
 
Remembering some things that happened and contemplating what experiences the future will bless me with.
 
Daddy's phone call this morning...I am so glad the neighbors aren't close, even though my cat thinks I am crazy.
 
A house devoid of offspring for a whole weekend.

I love them to bits, but....

Privacy.

I've missed you...:D
 
Back
Top