Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmmmm........ The weatherman said it's going to be a hot and steamy summer around here....
I believe he just might be right.....
Kisses :kiss::kiss::kiss:

#1. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
#2.:kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
#3. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
#4. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
#5. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
#6. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
#7. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
#8. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
#9. :kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Damn, I must be slipping!!!!! I figured by at least #4 you'd be over it, my hot cup of coffee.....;):kiss:

Honestly, peekie-poo!!!!! If you don't know by now....... I'm not gonna tell you, you silly boy, you!!!!:eek::kiss:

I know get to that special itch:devil:

Ok pet the pussy ;) or fondle it hehehe

There ya go...... pet, stroke, pat, caress, massage, rub, soothe, tickle, graze, kiss, play with, toy with, etc, etc...... even pinch, bite, spank, suck, lick...... if she's frisky..... But never ever scratch it!!!!!! She'll swat the shit out of you!!!! :D:kiss:

There ya go...... pet, stroke, pat, caress, massage, rub, soothe, tickle, graze, kiss, play with, toy with, etc, etc...... even pinch, bite, spank, suck, lick...... if she's frisky..... But never ever scratch it!!!!!! She'll swat the shit out of you!!!! :D:kiss:

Ok got it nibble too:heart: just like nibble on those nipples :devil:

Ok got it nibble too:heart: just like nibble on those nipples :devil:

Isn't that the main purpose for them for men to play with them??? ........and the answer is still yes, before you ask me that question again...... My mouth can reach my breast...... Or is that my breast can reach my mouth???? Anywho, they reach, lol..... ;):kiss:

Isn't that the main purpose for them for men to play with them??? ........and the answer is still yes, before you ask me that question again...... My mouth can reach my breast...... Or is that my breast can reach my mouth???? Anywho, they reach, lol..... ;):kiss:

I think either way you put it that is a nice thing to be able to do:devil:

I think either way you put it that is a nice thing to be able to do:devil:

Mmmmmmm....... It can cum in handy at times,peekie-poo..... You know like when someone says I bet you you can't put your tit in your mouth, lmao!!!! ...... ;):kiss:

Mmmmmmm....... It can cum in handy at times,peekie-poo..... You know like when someone says I bet you you can't put your tit in your mouth, lmao!!!! ...... ;):kiss:

Lmao you can?? Picture or you can't do it lmao

Lmao you can?? Picture or you can't do it lmao

Now, now peekie-poo you know I don't take request, but I'll file it away in your folder of things you'd like to see me do, incase I run out of ideas..... ;):kiss::kiss:

Now, now peekie-poo you know I don't take request, but I'll file it away in your folder of things you'd like to see me do, incase I run out of ideas..... ;):kiss::kiss:

That is fine. Never hurts to put new thoughts in your head ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back