Horny chinese housewife first time on lit

deedee34 said:
Mistress,your dirty words make me really wet.

That's because you are a naughty little bitch that gets her jollies from turning all
of us on. I wonder how many hard-ons you have already caused? How many panties are you getting damp?

Lori Baby said:
That's because you are a naughty little bitch that gets her jollies from turning all
of us on. I wonder how many hard-ons you have already caused? How many panties are you getting damp?

My cock is rock hard after looking at those perfectly shaped breasts and those perky nipples.....

would love to be a fly on the wall during thos pm's too.. mmmmm

Attachments

• picture.jpeg
    picture.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4,753
deedee34 said:
I don't know why I can't deny your request.

ok,just one glance.:p

You want to please me, that's why you didn't deny my request.

I am very pleased with your wet pussy BTW. I'm so happy I asked. Anybody else happy about it?;)

Lori Baby said:

I am very pleased with your wet pussy BTW. I'm so happy I asked. Anybody else happy about it?;)

The wet pussy is nice and all... But I'm more of an ass man! :D

*Winks at Lori suggestively and notions towards DeeDee*

Lori Baby said:

mmmm.. Oh yes... I'm very happy with it.. that brilliant fuschia pussy glistening with moisture looks absolutely delicious.....

Lori Baby said:

I think we need to see more proof!! ;)

Lori Baby said:

Yes, now, a head on shot would be even better. Or one of her slapping that cunt....to get it even wetter!

koleck said:
The wet pussy is nice and all... But I'm more of an ass man! :D

*Winks at Lori suggestively and notions towards DeeDee*

You've made all these men hard. The least
you can to is too show them your ass so
they can finish beating off, don't you think deedee?

When you have time, of course. :D

wellcome to lit

hey very sexy pics i must say ur hubby is lucky was wondering if i could request some doggy style pics and heres my thread if u would like to see me my thread

Lori Baby said:
You've made all these men hard. The least
you can to is too show them your ass so
they can finish beating off, don't you think deedee?

When you have time, of course. :D

I don't know what would be sexier... her ass or the fact that you are telling her to show her ass for me! :p

koleck said:
I don't know what would be sexier... her ass or the fact that you are telling her to show her ass for me! :p

Heehee, yes and it will be even sexier if she does it sometime in the near future.

bihotgurl said:
Very happy, thank you for asking Mistress. I'd love to please you both...

It's a very rare slut that can please two other women at the same time.

or.....

If not, perhaps a serious spanking followed up by a serious ass fucking as she tries to service you Ms Lori?

Re: or.....

Coven911 said:
If not, perhaps a serious spanking followed up by a serious ass fucking as she tries to service you Ms Lori?

Perhaps, but this thread is about the lovely deedee. So let's talk about her.

Well, bihotgurl, eating deedee34....that would do for me as well!!!!

deedee34 said:
I don't know why I can't deny your request.

ok,just one glance.:p

It was a glance at some very heavenly delights. I've taken several glances at it already myself. I hope we see more soon.:rose:

I've always liked a pretty Chinese lady...any chance of some full-body shots? (They don't need your face if you don't want to) :rose:

Back