Writers: Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,676
Hello, and welcome to the Story & Poetry Feedback section. The writers and readers who frequent this area would love to give you comments, praises, and suggestions on your work. Here are a few things you can do ensure that you receive the maximum feedback:

1) Include your author name, the name of the story, and the category to which it belongs.

2) Include a link to the work. To get the link, go to the story in your browser, and copy out the information in the 'Address' field of your browser (it will read something like http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php...). Paste this link into your post. This will enable BB readers to find your story in one easy click rather than scouring our index, and will increase the amount of responses you receive in this forum.

3) Give feedback to other writers. The more you respond to other writers, the more likely they are to respond to you.

4) Respond to written feedback from readers. Readers who receive a response from writers to whom they send feedback will be much more likely to send more feedback in the future. Readers are your audience! Treat them with respect and appreciation, and they will return the favor. ;)

Thanks so much for your contributions, and let me know if you have any comments or questions!

Laurel
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top