Teachers special project(closed for Uggg)

Closing the door behind Cavelle as she stepped from the car, Patrick reached for her hand, "Let's go down this path that leads toward the lake."

Patrick was wanting to know if she would allow him to hold her hand as they walked; obviously, this was not something that 'friends' would do, but he wanted her to start feeling that he was interested in more than her being his assistant. Their conversation as they headed down the path was about the changing weather, how things were going in the office, etc., etc.

As they reached a spot where the path took two directions, Patrick led them down a path through a tall stand of trees that would eventually open up to the lake. As they came close to the end of the trees, Patrick stopped, used his grip on her hand to turn her to face him, tilted her chin back with the index finger on his other hand, and softly pressed his lips to hers.

Holding that kiss for only a few seconds, he pulled his head back, "I think you know that I really like you Cavelle; you are more than just an assistant to me. I find you to be quite an attractive young lady and I enjoy spending time with you . .. if the office, riding back and forth in the car, having dinner with you and Teresa."
 
Patrick took Cavelle's hand and started leading her through the park. Inside Cavelle was in turmoil. Holding hands as they walked was definitely more than just a friendly gesture... wasn't it? Suddenly all those little fantasies she had been enjoying became a fraction more real, a fraction more 'possible' and Cavelle found that both extremely exciting and equally frightening.

What was this? How was she supposed to act? Was he crossing a line? Was she? Cavelle was blushing furiously as they walked in silence. Others walked past them and each time she imagined them leering at her and shrunk from what they must be thinking of the young student girl walking hand in a hand with her professor, her employer. Despite all the turmoil though there was one undeniable truth.

Cavelle liked it. She liked the warm dry feel of his long fingers wrapped loosely around her hand in the cold air. She liked the unspoken claim that such a gesture put on her. She liked the little surrender of letting him lead her and her following unquestioning. She liked the fact that she felt safer walking through the park with him than she ever would have walking this way by herself and she liked the little fire that had ignited inside her belly as it did almost every time he touched her.

And then it happened, he didn't ask, he didn't hesitate he just pulled her in and kissed her. In those moments as it was happening she had so many thoughts rush unformed through her mind...

Is he going too...
No! I'm being stupid!
He is going to!...
I want this!
He can't do this...

...and then he did. All doubt fled replaced with a few moments of utter shock as his warm lips pressed ever so softly against hers and weird feelings ran through her body and her mind and then just as suddenly it was over and he stepped back and she didn't know what to say.

She had been paralyzed while he kissed her unable to really appreciate the moment but the moment his lips left hers she was freed and she dropped her eyes blushing the hottest flush she had ever felt in her life. He was speaking to her and his words were wonderful but, confused she could not meet his eye.

"I think you know that I really like you Cavelle; you are more than just an assistant to me. I find you to be quite an attractive young lady and I enjoy spending time with you . .. in the office, riding back and forth in the car, having dinner with you and Teresa."

Cavelle whimpered a little, unable to find words. Every sense was awakening like she'd never felt before and her heart was turning somersaults. She couldn't deny what she was feeling. He was still very close to her, his man chest blocking out her view of everything else and she liked that right at this moment, because right at this moment the world felt like there were just the two of them in it.

He'd taken a great liberty with her and so she took a small one with him now, leaning forward a little and resting her forehead against his shoulder. Nestled there finally she found her voice.

"I've... I've never been kissed... never kissed anyone before, Patrick. That was my first kiss. You should have asked you know, you're supposed to ask."

Her voice held no recrimination however, it had been a perfect kiss and he had been the perfect man to deliver it. She thanked the stars he hadn't asked, if he had she may have done something stupid, like saying no.

Her face was still deeply flushed but she wanted to look at him, to look at the man who had just kissed her and changed something inside her. He looked... gentle. Somehow that seemed just exactly what she needed.

"Please don't hurt me Patrick, I've been a very lonely woman. Are you going to kiss me more? I think I would like that."

She couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. They were so honest. When her mind had failed to find words she had let her heart speak and her heart had just given itself to this man. His eyes were beautiful as he looked back down at her.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
"I apologize for not asking; I should have. However, it just happened and I am not at all sorry for it. I would never do anything to hurt you. And, yes, I am going to kiss you again. How about right now?"

The look in her eyes was the only "yes" that he needed. Taking her face in his hands, Patrick pull her toward him, pressing his lips once more to hers, this time with a little more pressure; as the kiss lingered beyond a few seconds, he slid his arms around her shoulders and held her tight against him.

As their second kiss broke, he ran a finger across her forehead, chasing a stray strand of her hair, "I have to say that I feel honored to be the first to kiss you; and happy that you did not slap me and run me off. I hope we have many more moments like this."
 
Last edited:
The second kiss was not like the first, Cavelle was a participant this time, more present, less shocked. It went on for longer and it was deeper. Cavelle was aroused like she'd never been before and a little ashamed of it but determined not to pull away which soon became a moot issue anyway as his arm wrapped around her and held her close, claiming her. That felt wonderful too.

The whole experience was so new and she kept having little discoveries like the scratchiness of the stubble above his top lip or the feel of his nose pressing hers. It was as if her mind, yet unable to focus on the big picture, was latching onto all the small details. She surrendered to some inner animal part of her soul that seemed to know what it wanted and a soft moan escaped her lips. She did pull back then suddenly a little embarrassed and he brushed a finger softly across her forehead, trailing heavenly fire through her mind.

"I have to say that I feel honored to be the first to kiss you; and happy that you did not slap me and run me off. I hope we have many more moments like this."

"Oh yes please!"

Cavelle's heart appeared to still have a little control over her mouth and she brought her hand up to her face in mortification at how desperate she'd sounded but the sweet look on his face washed away such feelings, all she had left was desire. She repeated herself but this time unashamed.

"Kiss me more please Patrick? I want more."

Her voice had gone husky. The expression on his face was hungry in a way that had a powerful effect on her.

:rose:
 
Patrick was all too happy to continue introducing Cavelle to the connection that came from kissing. His natural instinct would have been for his hand to trail down her back and cup a cheek and pull her entire body closer to him; however, under the circumstances . . . her first kisses . . . that would have been too much for her. Yes, he was becoming aroused, but for her to feel his hard shaft pressing into her might have been more than she could handle.

The lake and surrounding park were almost empty this Sunday afternoon; the two of them had this path, covered by towering trees, to themselves. Before initiating another kiss, Patrick traced a finger over her face . . . her cheeks, nose, eyebrows, and across her lips.

As the ensuing kiss commenced, Patrick carefully and slowly, slid his tongue between his lips and licked her lips . . . a totally new experience for his shy girlfriend. He hadn't called her that yet, but they both knew that this afternoon was leading to a new level in their relationship.

As this kiss broke, "Let's walk a little further down by the lake; trust me, Cavelle, I am not through with enjoying your lips today."
 
So new, so exciting, so much to discover. Cavelle's feelings were bubbling up inside her and she couldn't keep the smile from her face, the flush from her cheeks or her eyes off him. Somewhere reality was lurking in wait with some serious questions but just right now Cavelle could ignore the rest of the world and let this wonderful, gentle, clever, man kiss her.

She wasn't sure if he was feeling quite like she was but everything seemed so much more than it normally did. He kept on doing things to her, touching her face, licking her lips softly while they kissed, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, it all had such an effect on her.

She felt very aroused, very excited, very nervous and very uncertain. He wanted to lead her some where and she would follow. She reached out her hand for him and felt again that wonderful feeling of being claimed as he took her hand. But it reminded her of her earlier thoughts. The reality was that this was still very inapropriate.

"Patrick what does this mean? Am I your girlfriend now? What will people think of me Patrick? You're so much older... Oh gods... What about your job, couldn't you get in trouble if they found out? Will this have to be a secret, that would be so hard."

After feeling so wonderful only moments earlier Cavelle now felt like clouds were passing in front of the sun. What if he changed his mind once he had time to think things through. The thought made Cavelle feel sick.

"Patrick I don't know what this is but I want it so much. Please... please keep me..."

:rose:
 
"Cavelle, take a deep breath; I'm not going to throw you away. I will not lose my job. This isn't like prep school; this is university and we are both consenting adults. What people think of you . . . or me . . . is their problem, not ours. I know this is a whole new experience for you and I am so excited to be the one to lead you into it."

Taking her face between his hands, "Trust me, Cavelle; I only want what is best for you . . . and us."

Not waiting for a verbal response, he brought her lips to his and wrapped his arms around her; this time sliding one hand up and down her back, stopping just above her hips, pulling her body tightly against him as this kiss became even more intimate . . . flicking his tongue across her lips, not forcing her, but waiting to see if she would open her lips and return the gesture.
 
"...and us."

They were an 'us' now. Cavelle's roller coaster soared back up to new heights and she felt happy tears trying to escape, which immediately started to irritate her contact lenses but she had no time to deal with that because Patrick took a hold of her and pulled her in for another kiss.

It was so overwhelming, in a good way. His hands were around her body and sliding up and down her back and his lips were on hers and she just... melted. She let the wonderful feeling of his hands comfort her, she let the feel of his lips arouse her and she let her mind drift on the happy warm sea. When his tongue started probing her instinct responded, surrendering her mouth to him and that too was new and wonderful.

Her eyes were shut; that felt right but it also prevented her contacts from hurting as the tears began to leak down her cheeks. He pulled away finally, though she was still held in his arms with her body pressed against his warm chest and she was left breathless by how wonderful and safe that felt too. He noticed her tears but must have understood that they were happy tears because he didn't say anything and gratefully she laid her head against his chest. He waited patiently for her to speak and she appreciated that kindness.

"Thank you Patrick, I'm very happy right now. I've never felt like this before its all so sudden and new for me. Can we sit somewhere I just need a moment with my thoughts... no, that's not right... I need a moment with you while I collect my thoughts."

She smiled at him. he smiled back and the sun came up in her heart.

He was leading her towards a park bench and she was processing or at least trying to the new reality of her life. Some of it escaped her lips in a little stream of consciousness and she felt a little silly but somehow being a little silly with him was okay.

"You're holding my hand again... but I'm your girlfriend now and we can kiss... so holding hands is okay and its okay... it really is okay! I'm your girlfriend now..."

He was holding her hand.
It was okay, in fact it was wonderful.
They had kissed.
He was her boyfriend.
She had a boyfriend now and she was going to kiss her boyfriend a lot when they got to that park bench...
And later on maybe he would do other things and that was exciting and frightening ...and also okay... maybe...

:rose:
 
Last edited:
"Yes, you are my girlfriend; I don't go around kissing just anybody."

He led her down the path to a park bench that was under the edge of the trees and looked out over the lake. He had seen her tears, but assumed that they were 'happy' tears and a definite opening of her shy person . . . able to share her feelings with him.

The way she had responded to his ongoing kisses let him know that she was his . . . as he had licked her lips, she hand opened her lips tentatively and he was able to probe her mouth a bit, enough to thrust his tongue against hers which resulted in her pressing her body against hers with a bit more feeling.

His mind was teasing him with thoughts of pushing her further, but after all, this was a 'first date' and her shyness had finally been overcome and she was open to him . . . let's not push it to far. As they sat on the bench, her head on his shoulder, holding hands, he was pretty sure that she couldn't get any closer to him unless she climbed on his lap.

"Sit across my lap, Cavelle." She looked at him, then stood and sat across his lap, her legs resting comfortable on his thighs. As she sat and turned to him, he took his hand and brought his face to his, another kiss to excite his new girlfriend.
 
"Sit across my lap, Cavelle."

Well, she hadn't expected that. The idea of someone seeing her sitting on his lap was really embarrassing. Then on the other hand she'd seen girls sitting on their boyfriends laps before and hadn't thought anything of it. Maybe it was okay?

The idea was certainly a little exciting and she certainly didn't want to say no. She didn't want to disappoint him and she didn't want to deny herself any of the new wonderfulness that having a boyfriend allowed. With her shyness waring against her desire she hesitantly got up and careful not to hurt him she eased into his lap.

Cavelle was very stiff but he instantly wrapped an arm around her slender waist and pulled her into an embrace with a gesture that made her gasp and giggle in surprise. Then he took hold of her faced and kissed her. Yes it was indeed very nice to sit in his lap but Cavelle was not a petite girl. Though lithe she was tall, in fact standing side by side they were similar in height and sitting in his lap put her head well above his and it felt very strange to have to lean down to kiss him.

Feeling gangly and awkward killed a little of the sexiness of sitting in his lap so she pulled back from the kiss and wrapped an arm comfortably around his neck while the other hand sat in her lap not sure what to do with itself. It wasn't for a moment after she'd assumed the position that she realized her breasts were now right next to his face. He was all of a sudden copping a real eyeful of her chest though she was well covered and that really caused a blush.

To cover her embarrassment she joked with him about it.

"Hey! Eyes front soldier! What are you looking at!"

They burst out laughing and her embarrassment passed though the position hadn't changed.

"Gods Patrick this is so..."

Words failed her. She tried again.

"I'm not squashing your legs am I..."

Really girl is that the best you could come up with?

"Oh my god I sound like such a dumbass, whatever do you see in me?"

:rose:
 
"Because you are so brutally honest . . . you say what is on your mind. And you are damned attractive. What else do you want to know?"

Yes, her breasts were right in front of his eyes, and yes, he did get a good look, but obviously after her initial embarrassment, she was not ashamed of her body and probably a bit delighted that she caught him enjoying it.

After a brief moment of awkward silence, Patrick put his hand on her waist and turned her toward him and reached his lips up for another kiss. "And, just in case you were wondering, you have lovely breasts."
 
Cavelle laughed nervously at his compliments and leaned in to let him kiss her again. Taking compliments was always hard.

There were the ones that friends gave that you knew were meant well but couldn't be taken seriously because your friends kind of had to be nice. There were the nasty ones from lewd men that were scary and made you want to run away but then you had to not run because you didn't want them to chase you, so you just walked away quietly hoping they wouldn't follow.

There were the ones you new you deserved and were proud of like when the netball couch told you you were really playing well... And now there were these ones and they were wonderful and She wanted more but they made her feel self conscious and she didn't know how to respond.

Patrick's tongue pushed into her mouth again and Cavelle felt her already rather urgent passion kick up another gear at the sensation of it meeting hers. Tentatively she responded with her own tongue and surprised herself at how much she liked it. Involuntarily she let out a little moan and the intensity of her feelings frightened her so she pulled back.

His hands sliding up her back had felt wonderful as they kissed but had also lifted up the back of her shirt a little and now a cold gust of wind blew right up her spine. Cavelle shivered, the sun had gone behind the clouds and Cavelle wanted to walk to warm up and to escape her feelings which were a little overwhelming.

She wiggled herself free of his lap but not without some regret and held a hand out.

"Come on Professor, I thought we were here for a walk?"

:rose:
 
"Of course," Patrick replied as he stood beside her. He assumed her "Professor" was one way of forcing herself to deal with her feelings of intimacy that had cropped up this afternoon . . . she needed to regain a bit of control over herself.

As he took her hand and they continued down the path, Cavelle was quiet, but the warmth of her hand in his was an indication that she was comfortable with him and their growing relationship. As they reached a turn in the path, "Maybe we better head back toward the car; I wouldn't want Teresa to think that we got lost."

Pausing for one last look at the lake before turning toward the parking lot, Patrick turned to Cavelle, and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, kissing her softly, yet firmly, feeling her yield her body to press against him. "This is the one I will think about tonight at home . . . along with our first kiss under the trees."

Taking her hand, they started the path toward the car, her fingers holding his hand a little tighter, her body a bit closer to his as the walked, silently, along the path. Patrick knew that she was dealing with some new feelings and emotions . . . he knew he needed to allow her the space for that introspection . . .

Reaching the car, he opened the door and watched as she slid her athletic figure into the seat, closed the door, and hurried around to climb in under the steering wheel. After starting the engine, he looked over, "So, what is my girlfriend thinking right now?"
 
Cavelle walked with him, quietly enjoying the scenery. Some trees had lost their leaves completely and others still had a few left, showing off the last glorious splash of autumn color before winter truly took hold.

She laughed in delight at the antics of squirrels chasing each other up and down tree trunks, she guessed they would be soon finished their harvests and then she wouldn't see them again till spring.

Eventually they reached a split in the path and Patrick suggested they head back to the car. Cavelle hadn't realized time was slipping by so fast but a quick peak at her phone revealed that it was in fact past four. Where had the afternoon gone? Had they been sitting on that bench kissing and cuddling for that long?

They took the branch in the path that headed back towards the car park and continued to walk slowly and quietly with a few words exchanged here and there as they pointed things out to each other. Patrick had a good eye for natural beauty and she was enjoying herself immensely but in truth the real joy was still blossoming up from inside her, from the new feelings.

The feelings were so new and she hadn't had long to explore them but as they walked quietly she was learning as they went. Learning how special it felt to walk hand in hand with someone that had laid a claim on her, learning what it felt like to pass other walkers and know that what they saw was a couple not two individuals and learning what it felt like to know that there was someone that admired her as a woman for her attractiveness and femininity.

She blushed a little each time they passed other walkers but she would never dream of pulling her hand free of his. She was his girl now and she knew there would be those that would judge them for their age difference but if he didn't think it mattered then neither would she. She was proud in fact, though her natural shyness would win out over that for a while yet. But despite the shyness inside she was proud.

Patrick was wonderful, exceedingly clever if a little eccentric, gentle, soft spoken and kind and there was also his looks... he was sooo handsome...
So yes, Cavelle blushed when they passed other walkers enjoying their Sunday in the park, but she had a wonderful new pride growing inside her as well. This wonderful man was her man!

Back by the lake, near the car park, Patrick pulled Cavelle into an embrace and gave her one more soft sensual kiss, it went on for some time and aroused Cavelle to the point where she felt her knees go weak and she had to melt her body against his for the extra support. Yet again she felt her panties moisten as he awakened her desire. She wondered if he knew how much he was turning her on. He spoke again as he pulled back from the kiss.

"This is the one I will think about tonight at home . . . along with our first kiss under the trees."

She couldn't agree more and she knew she would be doing the same, probably with her eyes closed and her hands down her Pajama pants... OH GODS! Cavelle felt a hot flush run over her body as she realized that perhaps that is what he would be doing as well as he thought of her. Damp already, that thought had her panties soaking. She was a little uncomfortable in the last little walk back to the car.

Reaching the car, he acted the gentleman again and opened the door for her. It was old fashioned but it made Cavelle feel so spoiled and special. Cavelle was absolutely a feminist but she had nothing against men with old fashioned manners, she knew that the behavior came from an older type of respect and that habits from the past were hard to break. Always before she had been able to accept such behavior, now she found she actually really appreciated it. It was part of his charm... Oh yes! He was that too... Charming.

She could feel his eyes on her as she got into the car. She enjoyed it.

"So, what is my girlfriend thinking right now?"

Cavelle collected her thoughts.

"I'm thinking I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I'm thinking how happy it makes me feel to be yours and how much I love it. I'm thinking that you are the most charming man ever... and handsome... and sexy..."

She paused then for a moment, she wanted that to sink in before she went on.

"I'm a little afraid because this is all new for me, and I don't really now what I'm doing but I'm also really excited and you are just so wonderful Patrick and I know you will be patient with me... and so I feel safe... and just really happy. Thank you."

The inside of the car was warm from the sun that had been until recently shining on the windscreen. The inside of Cavelle was warm as well. Well... accept for the parts that were still feeling very hot indeed.

She smiled... at him, for him, because of him.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Patrick smiled back at her response; he was quite sure that she was being completely honest and open with him. Her comment about him being 'patient' with her was interesting . . . and intriguing. Just what did she mean by being patient?

"I have to be honest with you, Cavelle. I'm feeling pretty lucky myself today. When I asked you and Teresa to go for a walk in the park today, that was what I was really intending. Yes, I was beginning to feel some attraction to you, but those feelings did not really burst forth until we were walking the path under the trees. After I kissed you the first time, I was just hoping you wouldn't slap and run off."

Extending his hand to caress her cheek, "I hope you are not in a big hurry to get home; I would certainly enjoy a few more kisses before we leave."

The passion in the next kiss was immediate, each darting a tongue back and forth to tease and excite the other. Patrick's hand continued to caress her soft cheek before moving to the back of her neck and gently caress her skin above the collar of her blouse.

He could feel his body reacting to her . . . the passion in her kisses, her soft skin under his fingers, her scent that he was inhaling, even more noticeable in the confined space of a small car . . . beginning to feel a response in his own body that he had not felt for quite some time now, wondering if she would notice when he squirmed in his seat to get more comfortable!
 
It was warmer in the car and, of course Cavelle was happy to have some more kisses but it was also a little more physically awkward seated as they were with the handbrake between the seats. He must have felt a bit awkward as well as he was squirming a little while they kissed. It still felt wonderful to lean in and press her lips against his as he tenderly caressed her cheek even if she couldn't press her body up against his.

The feel of his firm male body warm against her as they'd embraced and kissed out in the cold air had been one of the wonderful new delights. Now though with the space between their torsos she discovered a new delight as she was able to first rest her hand against his strong shoulder then as she became more passionate and less inhibited during the kiss, sliding it down to his chest, feeling the shape of his muscle through his shirt and jumper.

Patrick was an academic man and clearly wasn't some buff muscle head but he was still a man and had firm pectorals that she could feel through his clothing. Her touch was tentative at first, again her shyness was warring with her passion but as he didn't protest and the feel of him was so pleasant she soon became more confident.

Then though a thought occurred to her that cooled her rampant ardor. What if he wanted to touch her as she was touching him. Even as they kissed that thought brought fire to her cheeks, especially where his fingers were softly stroking her skin.

She definitely was not ready to be touched as intimately as she had touched him... It wasn't that she wouldn't like it... it was just too soon. She needed time to let the idea sink in before their intimacy grew to that level. she knew she would be quite terrified if Patrick were to touch her like that just yet so she really should not take such liberties with him.

As if scalded she pulled her hand back and suddenly self conscious again because of it, she ended the kiss as well, pulling back into her own seat, shy and uncomfortable.
Patrick looked a little surprised and Cavelle felt instantly bad for disappointing him.

"Sorry!"

She could offer an apology but she couldn't offer an explanation. How could she ever put into words all the complex feelings she was having when her own thoughts were so tangled. She looked down at her hands now twisting together in her lap. She had to offer him something. Some explanation.

"... Sorry Patrick... I want more but can we just take this slowly please, I'm still a little nervous."

She couldn't look at him, she didn't want to see his disappointment.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
"Maybe I should be the one apologizing. I realize that this is a new experience for you and, I would not do anything intentionally to cause you to feel uncomfortable. Cavelle, this does not in any way change how I feel about you. OK?"

Patrick sat back in his seat and allowed the discomfort below his waist to ease a bit; her comment about 'wanting more, but also taking it slowly' and 'still being a little nervous' really gave him a better idea of what she was feeling. Cavelle, through her words, told him everything he needed to know . . . she is, indeed, a virgin, and with no experience in kissing and touching; it was apparent to him that the mere action of touching his chest through his shirt, was, in her mind, a way of telling him it was OK to do the same to her . . . even tho he had no intention just yet to touch her 'inappropriately'.

Taking her hands in his, "You are still my girlfriend, you are the only one I want to be with. I know you want more; you just said so yourself. I do to, but only when you are ready, and when we communicate those wants and needs to each other. I'm not here to take advantage of you, but to be with you and share these intimate moments together."

Leaning over, he caressed her cheek gently, and offered his lips to her for another kiss . . . waiting to see how she responded.
 
He was such a sweet heart. His soft words of reassurance were exactly what she needed. She didn't kiss him yet but rather reached up with both her hands and took a hold of the one he had used to stroke her cheek again. His hands were soft and he had a light dusting of hair on the back of his fingers. They were the hands of a man who wielded a pen in service to a sharp mind rather than those of a man of toil and they were perfect hands.

Shyly she brought the back of his fingers to her lips and kissed them softly. Her own daring was so exciting that she felt a sudden flare of arousal thrill through her body. She was deeply embarrassed but she knew that was her own self judgement not his, so looking at him and seeing reassurance in his eyes she kissed the back of his fingers again then moved his hand brushing his fingers down her cheek as he had done moments before.

His fingertips trailed pleasant sensations and feeling more confident as he continued to allow her little exploration she brought his fingers to her lips again. This time the finger tips. She guided his movement but he chose the pressure. So softly, his finger tips slid across her lips and Cavelle gasped a little at the pleasure of it. She closed her eyes. Somehow that made it less embarrassing that he could see she was aroused.

She brought his fingers back to the center of her lips and kissed each finger tip in turn. She turned his hand so his palm was towards her face and kissed his warm palm then flattened it against her cheek so the tips were up near her ear. All the while her eyes were closed and Patrick was silent. She could hear his breathing though and it was heavy like her own.

Cavelle tilted her head slightly and guided his hand again so the finger tips trailed down the side of her neck beneath her ear all the way to her collar bone. This brought an unexpectedly intense pleasure and she felt her lips part as another little startled gasp escaped her control. This was enough. This was all she could take. His finger tips rested now against the bare skin of her collar bone just inside her blouse and she was aroused and aware that he was as well and he knew she was.

Her voice was oddly husky as she spoke, still with her eyes closed.

"Kiss me now please Patrick... and this is the one I would like you to be thinking of later... I know I will be."

She could feel the fire in her face as his hand slipped free of hers and slid round the back of her neck, resting against the skin there as he pulled her in. With her eyes still closed and her self consciousness set aside she surrendered to this kiss completely moaning her pleasure into his mouth as his tongue quested into her, seeking hers.

Finally, as breathless, they pulled apart she opened her eyes and found herself looking straight into his. She felt held by them. Another soft little exhalation of pleasure escaped her tingling lips.

:rose:
 
As Cavelle gently broke the final kiss, Patrick's fingers lingered against her collar bone, gently teasing back and forth. Her heavy breathing and the gasp of breath at the end of the kiss gave him some indication to the intensity of her arousal. He was not sure if she was really understanding what her body was trying to tell her brain . . . he was willing to let her figure some of that out on her own, or maybe even from Teresa if she shared any of the afternoon with her.

As she had kissed his fingers and trailed them across her lips, the effect on him was definite . . . his erection was 'flaring' again; Patrick was certain that Cavelle had no idea what being aroused did to her male partner, how uncomfortable he might be in the close confines of his small car. But, for her to take this next step with him was worth any pain he might be feeling now . . . and that he just might have to relieve when he got home.

A few moments are the last kiss, initiated by Cavelle, Patrick finally broke the silence . . . and the emotions . . . "Do you think it best if we head back to your place now? After all, we both have some place we need to be tomorrow. And I'm sure that Teresa is going to be full of questions!"
 
Last edited:
Cavelle laughed then.

"She'll have to torture me to make me talk!"

But that wasn't the truth. Cavelle and Teresa talked about everything. So when he was finished laughing she confessed that there would be no keeping secrets from her intuitive friend and that indeed turned out to be the case.

It was sooo hard when they got home to get out of the car after such a wonderful day but he kissed her one last time and gave her leg a squeeze and she did. Hurrying in afterwards to get out of the cold and to make the parting easier.

And of course Teresa knew straight away. She only needed to take one look at Cavelle's flushed face and the happy tears sliding down her cheeks and she knew.
It was with a gentle laugh that she pulled Cavelle into hug and whispered

"I told you so."

She was of course genuinely pleased for her friend and in the kitchen over hot chocolate the story was shared. Cavelle was on cloud nine and Teresa was understanding although she did feel the need to share some advice that Cavelle thought completely unnecessary regarding condoms.

Cavelle knew that she could expect at least a few days of teasing from her friend about how certain she'd been that there was nothing developing between her and Patrick and how wrong she'd turned out to be but that was fair enough. Teresa being typical Teresa had seen it and called it from the start.

After an hour or so Cavelle pulled the 'emotionally exhausted' card so she could have a shower and get to sleep early... of course that wasn't at all what she intended to do once she got to bed, not at first anyway. Teresa had the grace to sit down in the lounge with her headphones on, listening to music... some things didn't need to be said between friends.

Cavelle headed off on her own thinking herself the luckiest girl in the world to have such a good friend... and such a wonderful boyfriend. She wondered how he was spending his evening. Those thoughts became full for a fire that kept her awake late into the night but afterwards, exhausted, she slept the deepest sleep she'd had in a long time

:rose:
 
Last edited:
On his way home, Patrick picked up some take-out; after the time in the park with Cavelle, he knew he would not feel like cooking.

Now in his recliner, TV on but basically ignored, Patrick's mind replayed the afternoon . . . the first kiss under the trees and the many that followed until dropping her off at her place, watching her dash up the walk, turning with a quick wave as she headed in. By now everything had been shared with Teresa, which gave him reason to smile once more.

Patrick soon realized that he was no more interested in the game he was watching on TV than he would have been in a blank screen . . . his thoughts were definitely somewhere else tonight. Turning off the set, he headed to his bedroom and then into the shower.

Under the cascading waters of a nice hot shower, his thoughts once more returned to the park. Picturing his lovely Cavelle wrapped in his arms on the shore, his body soon responded with a solid state of arousal; his hand was quick to grasp his engorged shaft.

A combination of the hot shower, the length of time since his last orgasm, but primarily his thoughts about HER and their intimate kisses, he suddenly, and explosively, released a torrent of hot seed against the shower wall . . . accompanied by a very audible gasp.

Crawling into bed, he was able to fall asleep quite quickly, although his mind always seem to be focused on Cavelle. Monday could not come soon enough.

Monday morning did come. Grabbing a mug of coffee he made the drive to campus and settled into his chair, looking over his notes for the day's lectures, although he did find his mind wandering from time to time to the park and the lake.
 
Monday was one of the busier days in Cavelle's schedule. She had a one hour study group to attend from nine a.m then a lecture scheduled for 10.30 that would probably run till twelve. Monday afternoon was always one of the most intense training afternoons for netball.

The competition games were always Saturday so the coach thrashed the team at training on Monday knowing they had the whole rest of the week to recover before the next game. Training would start at one pm and could go anywhere from an hour and a half to three hours depending on what the coach had in mind.

Cavelle got up early and dressed warm for her study group and lectures. She packed her netball kit and a tracksuit (for after training) into a gym bag. She had tired eyes from not much sleep the night before so she wore her glasses but she packed her contact lens case into her gym bag as well. If her eyes were feeling better she would wear her contacts for training that afternoon.

Cavelle discovered while showering that her eyes were not the only thing feeling a bit sore. She had masturbated twice the day before once in the morning in the shower and then again in bed that night. Twice in one day was something she had never done before and she was left a little tender and sensitive. That brought a rueful laugh to her lips and the smile persisted.

She was smiling all the way through her study group and it was probably the most unproductive study she had ever done as her mind kept drifting off to daydreams of the handsome professor who had so surprisingly claimed a place in her heart. Her handsome professor.

She concentrated more during the lecture. It was fascinating and she was drawn in by the topic so she couldn't really help it. Still she drifted into fantasies of warm kisses and cuddles a couple of times and had to force her mind back to the topic at hand.

Patrick knew Cavelle's study and netball schedule so he wasn't expecting to see her till after netball practice. Mondays were always going to be a bit of write off work wise due to her schedule but Cavelle knew she was not going to be able to wait that long and a very naughty idea was sitting half formed in the back of her mind.

Cavelle didn't let herself really think about it till the lecture was winding down because she knew that if she did her mind would be off into fantasy and she'd not be able to concentrate at all but as the lecture finally ended a fraction early at quarter to twelve she knew what she was going to do.

Cavelle intended to spend her lunch break with the professor up in his office and she intended to do it dressed in her netball gear. Netball is when you least wanted to be thinking about boys but ironically her netball outfit was probably the most revealing clothing she owned and all the girls knew a lot of guys turned up to watch the games just for a bit of a perv.

Normally that made Cavelle a little uncomfortable but thinking about it now she thought maybe it would be nice to invite Patrick to watch some games. Being as tall as she was she either played goal defense or goal shoot. They were equally as important as each other in terms of the game but she preferred attack. Shy off the court, on court her competitiveness took over and she was good, real good. It would make her proud as punch to have Patrick see that.

After the lecture Cavelle slipped into a ladies room and got changed. She wore a B-cup sports bra and a pair of ladies sports shorts underpants for netball. Netball skirts were extremely short and if you didn't wear sports shorts spectators copped a real eyeful as you ran and bounced about. Even with the shorts Cavelle's long lean thighs were left completely bare. The top she wore over her bra was a tight sports singlet in her team colours (green and gold).

during a game she would have a bib with either GS or GD (for goal shoot or goal defense) attached with Velcro over the top of that as well but for training that was not required.

Cavelle's hair was naturally brown but she dyed it it black, it was short, falling to just below her shoulder and she tied it back in a simple pony tail for sport. If it were longer she would plait it but it didn't need that at this length. She used the bathroom mirror to put her contact lenses in and looked at her reflection.

Under normal circumstances she would avoid the idea that her sports gear was sexy as her shyness would make her uncomfortable and she didn't need that during a game but looking at herself now, seeing herself as Patrick would see her a deep blush spread over her cheeks. It was a lot more skin and a lot more figure revealed than he had ever seen before.

It was almost twelve, they would have most of an hour before she had to leave for training. Cavelle packed everything back into her gym bag pulling out only the apple and banana she would have for lunch and headed for the admin block.

As she approached his door she found herself feeling more and more shy, especially as she passed a male clerk in the stairwell and felt his eyes lingering on her as she continued up the stairs. She dared not look back because she knew exactly what he was looking at and she was already feeling very timid about the short skirt. She didn't want to chicken out.

Patrick's door was open. Cavele stepped into the door way and knocked lightly on the frame. Her eyes were on the floor, she was too shy to look up though she knew he was the only one in the room. Her heart was pounding in her ears.

"Patrick... Umm... I mean professor... sorry... could I eat my lunch in here with you please?"

:rose:
 
Last edited:
"Please come in . . . of course you can eat lunch in here."

Jumping from his desk as his athletic girlfriend came in, he closed and locked the door behind her . . . and turned off the overhead light. "I'm not expecting anyone to come by, but let's keep them from seeing shadows in here."

Turning back to her, his arms drew her close for a kiss, that lasted for a bit . . . both of them were anticipating it and responded to each other.

Looking at her athletic wear, "I assume you are heading for practice after lunch; I knew I probably wouldn't see you until later this afternoon."

He pulled a side chair up to his desk for her to sit and enjoy her lunch. As she sat, short uniform skirt drawing his attention. "Damn, sweetheart, I must say that I will have to come take in a few of your games . . . can't wait to see those long legs flying up and down the court."

He assumed that to some extent, she was wearing the uniform on purpose; she certainly could have changed after eating lunch. He did notice a bit of a flush to her cheeks, but that didn't stop her from leaning back in the chair and crossing her legs.

Leaning forward in his chair, he place a hand on her bare knee; before today he had only caressed her knee thru her clothing. He waited for her response, to see if she would reach down and move his hand, or stand and remove herself from his reach . . . but neither happened, so his hand stayed right there and he began to caress just inside and above her knee . . .
 
"I assume you are heading for practice after lunch; I knew I probably wouldn't see you until later this afternoon."

"Yes, but I couldn't stop myself I just had to come and see you"

Cavelle's voice was husky and she was breathless from the kiss that had just blown her mind. A little shaky she took the seat he offered and dropped her bag to the floor.

She knew that she had the kind of legs bolder girls would refer to as 'assets' so she crossed them a little seductively as she sat. This kind of behavior didn't come naturally to her but she'd seen it done in movies when women wanted a mans attention. It worked, Patrick's eyes were exploring her in away that made her feel both vulnerable and wonderful. she smiled at him shyly.

"Damn, sweetheart, I must say that I will have to come take in a few of your games . . . can't wait to see those long legs flying up and down the court."

Cavelle flushed in simultaneous pleasure and embarrassment at the compliment. She really did have trouble with compliments and yet she absolutely loved his attention. It was an internal conflict.

Leaning forward in his chair, he place a hand on her bare knee and her eyes opened wide in surprise. instinctively her hand jerked to stop him but then she vetoed that and stilled it. She was his girl and he was allowed to touch... she liked it even if it was frighteningly intimate. Her eyes were on his and there were no illusions between them. No pretending this was innocent.

Patrick began to stroke her inner thigh and Cavelle bit her lower lip as pleasure suffused her, sexual pleasure and they both knew it. Cavelle had never felt so aroused in her life as she did right then eyes fixed on his as she let him touch her intimately and sexually, his fingers slid ever so lightly up and down the soft flesh on the inside of her thigh. She uncrossed them letting his touch wander where it would but the feelings quickly became too much.

She had to stop him. Not because she wanted to but because this wasn't the right time or the right circumstances to be feeling how she was feeling right now... even in the locked office it didn't feel right to be this close to losing control of her feelings and desires.

Her words came out gasped and stuttered,

"P.. Patrick please..."

Her eyes were begging him though she wasn't sure if they were begging him to stop or betraying her and begging for more. She was too conflicted to actually reach out and stop him. Ultimately the choice would be his but if he didn't stop she was afraid she was going to become noisy. She bit her lower lip harder.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
"I understand", Patrick said, looking her right in the eyes. One more soft caress across her inner thigh, just a bit further up from her knees, and Patrick removed his hand.

"You're right, this is not the time or place. You have practice to attend to in a little while and I should not be a distraction to you. Just sit back and enjoy your lunch; that's what you came in here for. Right?"

Leaning back in his office chair, hoping to relieve some of the tension Cavelle was undoubtedly feeling, "So tell me, girlfriend, did Teresa start badgering your for details as soon as you walked in the door last night? I'm pretty sure she did, but I just want to hear you tell me about it."

"Before I forget it, if you are able to come up and work for a while, depending on how long practice lasts, I have a couple of small projects waiting for you. I started outlining a syllabus for a new course at home over the weekend and I would like you to type up the notes for me, and start a new file on the computer for "Course Ideas."

"Now, tell me about nosy Teresa. I need something to tease her about the next time I come over."
 
Back
Top