Aunt Christy (Closed for jc199123)

"Be that as it may he also needs a break before he gets friction burns. I love you and we need to take a break from constant sex though I am not complaining in the least but I think we should at least spend some time together that didn't involve us making love. So for our date let's try to keep it like it's our first date teasing and nothing more. If youb do that I swear you can tie me up or do anything you wanted to me as a reward." He said enjoying what his aunt was doing but removed himself. He knew he was right they needed to spend time not having sex though he did thoroughly enjoy it. "Wear something sexy though I still want you to turn me on during the date and stuff like that just we don't need to make love during the date." He said. He reached around cupping her sex saying "if you behave yourself for our date and leave anything sexual to a the very most letting I will make you fun as many times as you wish."
 
"Oh Justin I am proud of you!" says Christy as she goes forwards so as to release his cock from between her thighs. "You really are getting to a state where you take an interest in people as people. That will certainly help when you get round to meeting others!
"Come on let us clean each other in the shower and then dress up. Ooh how I will love teasing my nephew while we are doing and discussing all kinds of things!!"
And so Christy soaps Justin all over and runs her hands all over him under the cascading water, and offers herself so that he might do the same to her.
Meanwhile she is considering what she might like to wear on this date.
 
Justin held himself back a lot not wantingbtonstart touching her inappropriately again thus starting what he just told his aunt he wanted to hold off on. He washed her like she had done him wobderingbwhatbshebwas to wear.
 
With a little persuasion Christy manages to get her nephew to soap and rinse her all over. She does the same to him -- everywhere.
They then dry each other off and Christy looks through her wardrobe. She decides on an outfit to wear, which she thinks will be suitable and appropriate for the occasion, a dinner and movie date with Justin.
 
Business glad that she was wearing somethingbless revealing but she was still sexy in this. "You look stunning Christy." He said.
 
"Well thank you!" says Christy. "If we are going out in public we should try and look good, don't you think?
"Now once you are ready I suppose we can go! By the way, where are we going?"
 
"Well yes you did say that", says Christy, "But where and what for dinner? Which cinama and what movie? How do we get there? I don't mind walking if it is reasonably close --"
In truth Christy does not mind walking even if it is far away! She thoroughly enjoys flaunting herself and whomever she is with to the surrounding public.
 
"Those are a secret." Justin said giving her a playful grin. He didn't know what movie she would like but he knew of a fancy restaurant that he wanted to take her to.
 
"OK then!" says Christy. "Surprise me!
"Shall we go?"
She takes his arm like a lady should.
 
He nods and takes her to the car opening her door letting her into the car.
 
Christy tries and probably fails to get into the passenger seat modestly, probably giving Justin a view or two. Oh well, that cannot be helped.
"OK lead on McDuff!" says Christy with a smile.
 
Justin couldn't help but to stare at his aunt when she tried to get into the car she gave him a couple shots of her pussy. He gets into the car and places his hand on her thigh gently rubbing it as he drove. They get to the movies and he turns to her before they get out saying "I will let you pick the movie seeing how I don't really know what you like."
 
"OK", says Christy. "Let us go and see what is on!"
They get out and she hooks her arm around his waist as they go into the cinema.
Christy glances at the posters so as to try and choose something. She is a sucker for sexy comedies.
"Ooh I see that 'Friends with Benefits' is playing. Let us see that!" she says.
 
Justin agrees and pays for the movie tickets and he takes her to the snack bar. "Do you want anything to snack on during the movie?" He asked placing his arm around her resting his hand on her hip.
 
"I don't think I want anything to munch on during the movie", says Christy. "It is distracting and may make crackling noises which other movie goers may not like. But thanks for asking anyway --
Christy's hand goes to his hand on her hip and presses it in --
They go in and find some seats near the back and sit down.
 
Last edited:
When they sat down Just in replaced his hand back on her thigh massaging it a bit as he waited on the movie to start. He knew what he said but he also knew that he loved touching her no matter if it was sexual or just like they are now.
 
The lights go down and the movie starts. Christy is sitting comfortably watching the screen, and when she feels Justin's hand on her thigh she spreads her big firm thighs slightly and moves closer to him.
 
Justin feels his aunt stir beside of him and moves his hand closer to her sex teasing her as he stroked her thigh some more.
 
While Christy is watching the film she spreads her big thighs further and places her hand on his. she leans toward him so that their shoulders are touching.
 
Justin removes his hand and put his arm around her replacing with his other hand. He pulls her close to him as his other hand resumes rubbing her thigh.
 
"Mmmm" whispers Christy as she moves his hand up to her sex, "we are supposed to be watching the movie --
"I wonder what benefits these friends are providing?"
 
"I know you are the one who moved my hand all I was doing was caressing your thigh. Are you going to be a bad girl and be naughty in the movies and have me gove you a good spanking when we get home?" He whispered to her as his hand rested on her puffy lower lips.
 
"Oooh yes!" whispers Christy back as she moves his finger between her inner lips, and with the other hand reaches over and touches his cock. "I would like to see you try and spank me!"
 
Justin knew that right now he wasn't going to get her to calm herself down. "Are your inner thighs that sensitive?" He asked as he let his free finger rub her inner thigh some more.
 
Back
Top