Can someone write a pregnancy story for me?

Luckywilderxo

Virgin
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Posts
6
I’m currently pregnant. I was sexually unfulfilled for the first pregnancy but this time, I’m in a different relationship and yet still just as unsatisfied as ever. I’ve searched high and low for a story to satisfy my cravings and nothing is doing it for me. All the descriptors for bellies and bumps and vaginas are so tacky and corny. I don’t know if the perfect story about a pregnant woman being double teamed is best written by a woman or a man... but I’m going crazy without it. Is anyone interested in working with me? I have some ideas for a story I’d love to see written...
 
I’m currently pregnant. I was sexually unfulfilled for the first pregnancy but this time, I’m in a different relationship and yet still just as unsatisfied as ever. I’ve searched high and low for a story to satisfy my cravings and nothing is doing it for me. All the descriptors for bellies and bumps and vaginas are so tacky and corny. I don’t know if the perfect story about a pregnant woman being double teamed is best written by a woman or a man... but I’m going crazy without it. Is anyone interested in working with me? I have some ideas for a story I’d love to see written...

Shouldn't matter if the writer is male or female. You just need someone with a good imagination and who can actually write.
 
I have a bunch of breastfeeding stories, are you interested in those?
 
I will second your story request. When I was pregnant, I felt so sexy. And then nearly all the pregnancy stories had a qualifier where the pregnant woman felt awful and apologetic for her body and belly. What a buzz kill. Write the woman confident and unashamed of her sexual urges.
 
I will second your story request. When I was pregnant, I felt so sexy. And then nearly all the pregnancy stories had a qualifier where the pregnant woman felt awful and apologetic for her body and belly. What a buzz kill. Write the woman confident and unashamed of her sexual urges.

I see no reason why you can't have what you want. :)
 
This sounds like a promising subject, but we need more information about what sort of story you want.

I think pregnancy is sexy, at least sometimes. When my ex wife was pregnant the first time, she wore somewhat short maternity dresses, and as she got more pregnant and her belly grew bigger the expansion of her belly caused the hem of her dress to rise, exposing more of her leg. It was very erotic and made me horny often. I still think about that. There's lots of good potential with this subject.
 
Breastfeeding

I have a bunch of breastfeeding stories, are you interested in those?

Honestly, no. I nursed my first child for 2 years and never got a break from the tugging and pulling, my boobs are so not sexy to me anymore.


I think the story I’m looking for focuses on the pregnant woman being worshipped by multiple men. When I was pregnant the first time all I ever did was masturbate to stories about DP with a focus on anal. Every pregnant themed story I’ve seen so far has been seemingly written by people who’ve either never been pregnant or have never had a pregnant spouse or partner - the little things bug me and ruin the mood. Is that silly? I studied English for a while... if I read “her cream hole” or “love tunnel” one more time I’m going to throw my phone out the window.

I envision a relaxing beginning, with the woman being sensually massaged and caressed and rubbed on, and then very descriptively moves into penetration, and oral, and all the things. But the focus is entirely on her pleasure and what satisfies HER. Her feelings, her responses to touch, her body.
 
I will second your story request. When I was pregnant, I felt so sexy. And then nearly all the pregnancy stories had a qualifier where the pregnant woman felt awful and apologetic for her body and belly. What a buzz kill. Write the woman confident and unashamed of her sexual urges.

Yes. So tired of reading these shame-y stories of pregnant women being timid. I think of ancient mythical goddesses - they were powerful! Own your sexuality! I have never felt more appreciative of my womanly figure and unashamed of it when I’m pregnant.
 
Yes. So tired of reading these shame-y stories of pregnant women being timid. I think of ancient mythical goddesses - they were powerful! Own your sexuality! I have never felt more appreciative of my womanly figure and unashamed of it when I’m pregnant.

A pregnant woman should feel like a sexual goddess and the men in her life should worship her.
 
I know when I was pregnant I was hornier than anything! The tissues are constantly swollen down there and that didn't help. Alas, I was pretty much on my own because my then husband was overseas. Then when he was back, he refused to have sex for fear of harming the baby.

I did meet up with a male friend at the airport once and we did pretty much everything short of full on sex. That was actually kind of funny. I had plane changes at that airport many times and there was usually a 5 hour or so delay. But of course not that time! That time my plane coming in was delayed and the one I was catching was on time.

So there we were, me with a giant, pregnant belly and skinny him, groping each other and kissing, all the way down the people movers to where my plane was, and trying to run as best we could and still maintain as much bodily contact as possible until we got to the next people mover.

Then at the gate, we didn't want to let go of each other. An airport worker pried me off and said that I needed to let go of my husband. I just looked at her and said, "Him? He's not my husband!"

Oh you should have seen the looks I got after that! And then I had a hard time walking onto the plane because my panties were so wet. I even had a pad on but it was fully soaked. Heh. Good times!
 
Wow Jada. Sounds like you did your best to make the most of your pregnancy under the circumstances. I could just kick silly men who are so ignorant about women and pregnancy that they think they can't have sex. Especially in this day and age. That's a level of stupidity that really irks me.
 
Idea

I have a story coming out in May or June about a pregnant mom and her son....

But maybe I could write one where she ends up at a massage that ends up being two men who do everything they can to make her happy.....

Jasmine
 
I had started writing a story about a cheating experience where my coworker and I were on a business trip. She was 7 months along. We had known each other a long time and, while I always found her attractive, her swelling breasts were mesmerizing me. She knew I had several kids and understood the changes women go through. One day, she pulled me aside after conference and asked me to platonically help her. Her back was killing her and she suffers terrible leg cramps and was hoping i could just give her a massage. The 1st time left an energy in the air. The next day Aa business lunch, she jokes about guys being pigs and only wanting skinny women. Another woman explained there are lots of guys who enjoy a pregnant woman. Her husband did. He sees her frustration and goes to her that night for more help. This time he was relieving her frustrations any way she asked. After all, what are good friends for?

Never finished it though :/
 
Back
Top