Good Reads on Literotica

Annacarrington1960

Excellent well written stories from an obviously talented author. Vivid and lurid writing hits the spot for me
 
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place, but I can't get to my admin page. When signing in. All I get is a blank page. Does anyone else have this problem? If I can't get to add new stories, I need to remove my account all together, Gary (Storyteller07)
 
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place, but I can't get to my admin page. When signing in. All I get is a blank page. Does anyone else have this problem? If I can't get to add new stories, I need to remove my account all together, Gary (Storyteller07)

go to the author's hangout thread on this.

tl;dr try whitelisting http://forum.literotica.com in your scriptblocker
try a different browser
clear your cookies
 
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place, but I can't get to my admin page. When signing in. All I get is a blank page. Does anyone else have this problem? If I can't get to add new stories, I need to remove my account all together, Gary (Storyteller07)

It's a recurring problem that the site is resolving. Meanwhile, clear your cache and try again. It'll come good eventually.
 
More stories

If you have a particular genre that you like, you can scan through the Hall of Fame lists and probably find a lot of gems there. We all have our kinks and preferences.

Another option is when you find a story or writer you like, check out to see what *their* favorites are. Too many don't list anything at all, but sometimes they do, and sometimes you get lucky. Explore a little and check them out. You might find some real treasures out there.
 
Stories

There are so many great stories on Literotica.
Some will make you cry.
Some will be very erotic and get your heart beating faster.
Some are pure kink! Yay!
I admire anyone who posts their stories and Poems. It takes courage to put yourself out there. Thank you, writers.:cattail:
 
Your BOX is fulll

There are so many great stories on Literotica.
Some will make you cry.
Some will be very erotic and get your heart beating faster.
Some are pure kink! Yay!
I admire anyone who posts their stories and Poems. It takes courage to put yourself out there. Thank you, writers.:cattail:


Hi... trying to send a note.... empty your Msgs file.... :)
 
.
Hey *waves*

I think it’s too bad that this great sticky is here and yet Lit authors don’t seem to be reading or recommending other Lit authors (the most recent instance of this I saw was three and a half years ago). I think that’s a shame. So, I want to recommend a couple of extraordinary recent publications that I was lucky enough to read.

Shadow and Light Pt. 01 by Poppy_Dryden (I/T; 9/12/19)
A beautifully lyrical chapter and just like its title, a chiaroscuro of regret, hope, embarrassment, love, frustration and lust.

Catharsis by BelleCanzuto (BDSM; 8/24/19)
Belle is a true erotic storyteller and cut above. Writing like hers is rare, here on Lit or anywhere. Catharsis is powerful, insightful, erotic, sensitive and masterfully crafted.
.
 
Some favorites

Actively being written, Masterful_Husband's "Carly's WMAF Fantasy" is a very, very kinky read. Raceplay ('asians were bred to serve whites'), cuckqueening, harem, BDSM w/ heavy D/s, cnc, and I'm sure I'm missing plenty. It wraps into an interesting whole, showing a complicated, kinky, happy set of lives.

The juggernaut Tefler's "Three Square Meals" is a HUGE story, very actively added to and with a tremendous community behind it. Sci-Fantasy with harem, cum expansion, and various other fetishes.


A very slowly developed story, ltpc's "Endangered" series is the coming of age of a rare, powerful magical being in a modern world where the magic has hidden itself away in the midst of the mundane. One of the best-written versions of this theme I've run into, including in many for-profit series. Harem is big, and magical twists abound.

Don't want to put up too many, but there's a start.
 
Black Country Man by MeredithEighty8 (Non-Con; 09/18/15)

There are so few stories about black characters on Literotica; not BBCs or interracial or something else dimensionless where race places categorical stakes, but just regular erotic fiction with black protagonists. And add the historical setting of a thriving black turn-of-the-century community and a blossoming romance between a virginal ingenues and her bullish husband and MeredithEighty8 is probably the stand alone author on the site. Her storytelling is reminiscent of Zora Neale Hurston, Mildred D. Taylor, Alice Walker, Virginia Hamilton, etc etc, but hot and highly erotic.
 
Mentalcase has several interesting series. His "Lucky Man" for instance is about a fairly vanilla loving couple coming out of their religious-upbringing-imposed shell in a reasonable progression, adding skills and interests while maintaining a truly loving relationship. Eventually extends into heavy group sex, exhibitionism, D/s, fantasy fulfillment, and more group sex. On top of all that, it’s a fun read!

His other series are also quite good and best of all they’re all distinctly different - not the same fetishes and scenarios under new character names.
 
Last edited:
My Personal Favorites

Hi! I've been on Lit for a while now and I'm excited to share my favorites with others here! If you haven't read these stories I highly suggest you do! I'm currently obsessed with "After the Fall" series by Enchantment_of_Nyx which is a post-apocalyptic story about obsession and carnal desire. The world building in this story is one of the best on this site. Not to mention the characterization, which is exceptional!
These are my other favorites on this site, most of which are non-con/first time
 
These are two of my favorites (and probably of a lot of people):

PaulSandarac: Especially "The proper rules for strip poker", which I think is the best story on this site. The first chapter manages to be more erotic than nearly every other story on this site without featuring actual (piv) sex. I think the keys are the great characters and deep psychology. The author really makes you fall in love with his characters. Chapters two and four are also very hot, but three and five were less in my opinion. The author wrote several other stories, most of them tried to recapture the magic of his first story but could not quite get there. Of course, the bar set by that one was so high that these later stories are still far better than the average story on Literotica. Ideal if you are looking for romantic stories with exhibitionism and voyeurism, swapping, and great characters. I'm sad this author has not published anything new in the past years.

Slickman: My second recommendation is very different from the first although they share several themes. Exhibitionism and voyeurism, reluctance, and swapping are key ingredients of Slickman's stories. But don't expect deep psychology or complex characters. Slickman's specialty is amusing, tongue-in-cheek stories with surprising twists. Horny husbands often get outwitted by their smarter (and turns out, equally horny) wives. A good example is the first story on his page, https://www.literotica.com/s/a-brotherly-wager. Also recommended are the Bennet series, starting with https://www.literotica.com/s/whores-and-pimps and the funny/sexy https://www.literotica.com/s/wheres-waldo. Another shared feature with PaulSandarac is that this author, unfortunately, doesn't publish anymore.
 
Back
Top