are people really fucking stupid?

Everyone dances with the fuckup fairy more than once.
 
I think it would be more grammatically correct to say they are fucking stupidly. And you can't blame them. There's not enough education about fucking in this country.
 
WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID YOUR STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::nana::mad::mad::eek:
 
We're all guilty of being stupid at some time or other in our lives.
But nominations for a Darwin illustrate the best (worst) of them.
 
I think it would be more grammatically correct to say they are fucking stupidly.

Reminds me of Dorothy Parker's famous quip when asked why she missed a deadline: "I was too fucking busy, or vice versa."
 
Well...

Individuals are smart. People as a breed are herd animals, prone to stupidly following the person in front of them to their demise...
 
" What happens when a powerless thief grabs a metal ladder and jumper cables?

His bid for grid power veered from pathetic to ludicrous when he leaned an aluminum ladder against the pole, climbed up and applied the jumper clips to an energized conductor. A witness heard a sound like a shotgun as 7,200 volts arced from the primary wires across jumper cables designed for 12 volts, through the man's body, down the ladder, and into the ground. "

That's about 3 times the voltage on an Electric Chair.
 
Stupid gets fucked more often than intelligent.


That's a sad thought.


But intelligent won't have the severe regrets or the consequences suffered by stupid. Someone with intelligence has a consensual fuck when both parties want it. Stupid can fuck or get fucked without informed consent, or when incapable of giving consent. A stupid fuck can lead to a lifetime of consequences.
 
" What happens when a powerless thief grabs a metal ladder and jumper cables?

His bid for grid power veered from pathetic to ludicrous when he leaned an aluminum ladder against the pole, climbed up and applied the jumper clips to an energized conductor. A witness heard a sound like a shotgun as 7,200 volts arced from the primary wires across jumper cables designed for 12 volts, through the man's body, down the ladder, and into the ground. "

That's about 3 times the voltage on an Electric Chair.

A clear frontrunner for the Darwin award.

A couple of years back in my neck of the woods some not so intelligent criminals had broken into an empty apartment to steal metal for scrap. Being no too smart they were dismantling the gas pipes that fed the stove while smoking. The wall of the building was blown off though neither of them perished.
 
Last edited:
Stupid gets fucked more often than intelligent.

I long while back I read something about how our ancestors - like Cro Magnon - had larger brains than we do in the 20th, now 21st centuries. I guess there's been a steady but measurable decrease in human brain size since ancient times.

So I guess Ogg is right, the stupid fuck more, and always have, then have more children and slowly bring down brain size.
 
Found on Facebook:-

I say we don't need to kill the stupid ones.
We just remove the warning labels and let Nature take its course.
 
Out of curiosity, I Googled the world's average IQs:

Hong Kong and Singapore lead with 108.
The U.S. is at 98. Pretty sad
 
I'm curious... clichés aside, what makes folks think dumb people have more sex? I don't think it lines up with my experience.

Now, I totally believe that dumb people are more likely to end up in positions of authority.
 
Back
Top