What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching my breath before I have to go pick up the kidlet from school and return her to her mom. It's been a hectic morning that started with me giving 5 vials of blood for tests. Yay. Not.

Watching a show about future weapons for the military. Thinking if it ever comes to another civil war, we're screwed.

I would think that the manufacturing plants would be the first thing the military would descend upon and control.

What am I doing right now? Playing Diablo 3 and chatting with my kitten. ^_^

Listening to Sir sing over vent. *grins*

I would think that the manufacturing plants would be the first thing the military would descend upon and control.

What am I doing right now? Playing Diablo 3 and chatting with my kitten. ^_^

:kiss:

Waiting for someone to come online at a different website so I can talk with him all night long.

Growling at my internet. My connection is awfully slow today, I'm not used to it being like this. Why? Why are you being so fickle today?

Attempting to get some words finished HERE...

while being at work.

Slips in to drop a light nibble on a Wolfling's neck, and playfully growl at her. Glad to see you, darlin', even if you're slightly occupied at the moment.

Grins at her and then pulls away slightly.

Slips in to drop a light nibble on a Wolfling's neck, and playfully growl at her. Glad to see you, darlin', even if you're slightly occupied at the moment.

Grins at her and then pulls away slightly.

Turns and clambers into Noon's lap, full lips nibbling upon his chin.

Hi ya sweetness. Tis good to see you, even if it's only in passing, which is par for the course these days, for me.

Turns and clambers into Noon's lap, full lips nibbling upon his chin.

Hi ya sweetness. Tis good to see you, even if it's only in passing, which is par for the course these days, for me.

Grins and wraps his arms around her briefly as she settles into his lap, moving his hands against her back, tilting his head slightly into the kisses and nibbles on his chin. I'm always happier to see you in passing than not at all, sexy.

He lowers his lips down onto her mouth now, kissing her back and sliding his tongue against her.

Hopefully we'll find some more time to talk and catch up, sometime.

Waiting for my hair to dry. Going out to a wine bar at 10 with an old friend, and I felt like reminiscing about some old stories on here. It's so strange how the urge to write creeps up on me after lying dormant for so long!

I wonder if anyone will remember me, save a few people I stirred up trouble with long so. *grins*

Waiting for my hair to dry. Going out to a wine bar at 10 with an old friend, and I felt like reminiscing about some old stories on here. It's so strange how the urge to write creeps up on me after lying dormant for so long!

I wonder if anyone will remember me, save a few people I stirred up trouble with long so. *grins*

Always good to see old names popping up again, even if they're people I never interacted with. There's something nice and comforting about the familiar.

Nods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back