Kinky Imagination

Dark_Dimensions

Really Experienced
Joined
May 22, 2013
Posts
273
I know I should probably post this under the "Sexual Roleplay" heading but I have a feeling it may just get buried and I'd like to know who out there may actually be interested in this strange, morbid, crazy idea of mine.

I've been suffering from writer's block as of late, even a bout of depression if you will, and I'm hoping this idea of mine will help me get out of it. I've been writing as and toying with supernatural creatures such as vampires and werewolves for a while that I think I may have temporarily run out of steam for it. In an effort to returning to what I love, which is writing, I'm hoping I can find a partner (current or new) who may be interested in this crazy scenario.

I'm looking for someone interested in playing a character very similar to Hannibal Lector. He happens to be one of my favorite villains and I'd love to write with someone who could pull of his mindset, play the part, not hold back as there are quite a few kinks that could be utilized that will only heighten the mood such as bondage, knife play, and even blood. I want someone who isn't afraid to take control, do what they have to in order to get my character's attention, make them submit for fear of their life or otherwise. Of course, I want the character and writer behind him to have fun, enjoy in other activities and fetishes of mine (and perhaps his) such as oral sex (as I love both giving and receiving and would even go as far as being forced to perform), BSDM, panty play, and anal sex just to name a few.

As for my character, I haven't decided on what she will be but I do know she'll be a little morbid as a girl like her would be curious about a man mentioned above, perhaps even go as far as to sneak into his house and spy on him. Just an idea as to how things could end up. I do have an idea for a starter as I think things could be not only interesting and entertaining but fun.

I would prefer someone who knows how to roleplay and isn't afraid of detail.

Interested? Message me and/or comment below and we'll work something out. What have you got to lose?
 
Back
Top